Puzzle pieces

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to share me your thoughts , it helps me alot more than you think ^^

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up with Aera curled up by my side, our legs tangled with her arm draped over my torso, head resting on my shoulder. Her breath soft and even, still deep in slumber it brought a fond smile to my face at the sight of her. I look around confused, trying to recall what had happened. My last memory was us sleeping on my bed in the house not this tent. I moved my head to the side, studying her face carefully. 

I'm not wrong, she's Aera. I pull down the blanket covering her back to expose her bare shoulders with love bites trailing her neck. My breath hitched when I finally saw both of us under the cover and I have absolutely no idea how it happened. I carefully untangled myself from her grasp not to wake her up, she shifted to the other side still heavily sleeping. Our clothes scattered on the floor, I didn't remember wearing all black or see her in this revealing dress with a mini skirt. There's only one way to confirm, I reached into the trousers' pocket to find a pack of cigarette.

I don't smoke, but he does. 

you Suga!

I wanted to scream, punch myself on the face whatever the it is to get back at Suga! That bastard dare to meddle in my personal life and take what solely belongs to me! I want to show him how angry I am without hurting myself physically. If only he's not living in my head, I would have killed him! The fact that I'm powerless when it comes to his existence breaks me. I'm a coward.

"Yoongi~" Aera's voice heavy and hoarse calling my name. Mine! 

"Get dressed, we're going home." I buckled my belt, putting my shirt on. Aera reluctantly open her eyes nodding in agreement. I quickly head out without sparing her another glance. I couldn't bring myself to stare at her marked skin. My blood boils I could feel heat rushing up to my head. I wait for her in the car shutting my eyes close, hating every second that we're here. It's different for Aera, she greeted me with a broad smile when she got in the car. Whatever happened between Suga and her, he made her happy.

"Shall we go have breakfast?"

"I'm late"

"But it's still early I'm sure-"

"I'm not hungry, I can drop you if you want"

She sinked in her seat, clearly disappointed that I rejected her suggestion. She puffed her cheeks, leaning her head on the window admitting her defeat. Once we arrived home, I hurriedly went upstairs to shower and at least try to remove the thoughts away for a few minutes. I couldn't stand the sight of her, it angers me. I know it's not her fault but a part of me is blaming her for falling for his tricks. 

I left the house without saying goodbye, I heard her faint voice calling for me while I was putting my shoes on. It's better for us to not see each other now. Little did I know, I'm breaking her heart.

 

The door swung open and Namjoon came in my view with his signature concern look. His eyebrow furrowed , his dimple visible as he chewed his inner cheek a habit he has whenever he's mad or nervous. He took a seat across me, silently studying me to try figure out if it's me or Suga. 

"Glad to have you back brother" Namjoon does have sharp senses , if only Suga could stop getting better at impersonating me.

"How long was I out?"

"Just yesterday I guess, I have no idea exactly when it started. Is everything... alright?" 

Confessing to him about Suga making my wife as one of his one-time women will only fired back at me. I decided to play dumb and lied to him that I woke up in a stranger's bed. Namjoon told me he found me asleep in the closet, hiding behind the hanging clothes and how Aera was frozen in place when she saw me there. He did explain about my nightmares forcing me to find comfort in enclosed space. He couldn't tell if she understood as everything about me is foreign to her. 

"I'm moving back in today, with Jimin."

That news struck me like a lightning. "Why?"

"Aera asked me for a favor and we both know you need me there."

"I can handle it on my own Namjoon."

He grabbed my arm, uncovering the sleeve elicitng a deep groaned from me as I felt the pain shooting from his tight grip. "Like this?" I am ashamed to expose the fresh cut on my arm with blood staining my light blue dress shirt. I only want Suga to see my warning, I silently wish he could feel the blade piercing my skin. I want him to see blood oozing out from the deep cuts. He hates it, my act of rebelling. 

Namjoon slides open the drawer, taking a first-aid kit out to tend to the injury. I stare at him blankly, wondering if it's best to have him back. I depend on him too much,the guilt is eating me alive. Namjoon deserves all the good things in life , he's unlucky to be chained with a broken soul like mine. 

"Namjoon-ah... do you want to leave?"

He gently dipped the cotton swab in iodine to disinfect the wounds before dabbing it on my skin. 

"Namjoon-ah"

"Hush! I'm focusing now"

My poor friend, if only I could let him go. Namjoon won't travel without me or Jimin, he worries too much. His freedom is the most precious gift I can never afford, maybe one day in the future. I'm lying to myself, I can't see the end to my sufferings yet.

 

Jung Aera's P.O.V

"You're so selfish!" Mirae pushed me harshly against the wall as soon as I enter the practice room. Her eyes bloodshot red with tears stained on her flushed cheeks, I could see veins popping on her neck. The others came to my rescue, pulling Mirae apart from me while I'm still trying to process what just happened. I came here to talk with Director Han that's it. 

She wasn't done as I tried to step back she rushed after me, pushing me down to the floor wrapping her hands on my neck choking the air out of me. 

"I ing hate you! !" My eyes rolled back , my mouth widely agape suffering to breathe as she stopped my airflow. Mirae is too strong for me pumped with adrenaline rush, our gazes met and I have never seen this murderous hatred on her face before. Jungkook managed to knock her to the side , pinning her on the ground releasing me from her tight grasp. 

"Die! You should die! I will kill you!" 

I coughed out badly choking back a gasp while struggling to calm down my nerves and take another breath at the same time. The others came to my aid, rubbing my back in an attempt to stop my anxiety. I heard every words she throws at me, Mirae is hysterically sobbing in Jungkook's arms leaving me confused. Director Han came running after hearing the loud commotion shocked at what she saw.

Me on my side lying down on the cold floor and Mirae all messed up wailing in my partner's embrace. She ed up, she's well aware of it. Director Han can be a real Satan at times. Whatever she did almost cost her my life. 

 

"Here, it'll help with the swelling" Jungkook handed me an ice pack, I offered him a fake smile to accept his kind gesture. Mirae was taken to the hospital, she received a tranquilizer shot when the ambulance arrived. I refused to accept any treatment, physically I don't feel any pain but inside my head is ripped to pieces. 

"Do you want me to call your husband?"

I shook my head still trying to collect my thoughts. I don't need to trouble Yoongi into my own mess which I have no idea what is it about. Jungkook took my hand in his, giving it a tight squeeze to make his presence known. 

"Aera-ah... do you want me to take you home?"

"Why did she attack me?" It hurts, my neck hurts when I speak. She must have risked it all to see me dead, she didn't even hesitate. I lifted my chin up to finally look in the huge mirror in front of me, her hand prints visible on my skin. Dark purple colour mixed with the red love bites Yoongi left for me last night. I wore a high neck dress to cover it now it's useless. 

Jungkook bit his lower lip, frowning. "Director Han replaced her with you, she likes our perfomance the other day and thinks it's for the best."

"I deserve it, maybe it'll be better if she stabbed me instead"

"Aera-" he lowered his head probably realising we're part of the problem. We shouldn't have taken the stage that night. Mirae was right, I am selfish. I had silently hoped to be the one performing , to take back my spot. I'm the evil one here but I'm good at hiding it. I wanted the spotlight on me, I knew Director Han was in the hall when I decided to take Jungkook's hand. I wanted her to see my potential, I want to hear compliments on how I'm way better than Mirae. My greed finally caused her to snap, my actions provoked her sanity. 

"I'm the bad guy. Director Han just took the bait." I stood up almost loose my footings if Jungkook didn't hold me. I'm still shaking from the traumatic incident and from finally admitting of what an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter