Trust

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I reluctantly opened my eyes, Aera's peaceful sleeping face greeted me. I tried to move my legs but they have been locked in place by hers. She nuzzled her nose on my neck, her breath tickling my skin. I turned my head away to see three empty bottles of wine on the coffee table, so Suga must have somehow convinced my wife to drink with him. Her eyebrows furrowed as she tightened her hold around my waist, her head moving closer to my face searching for contact.

" Aera wake up" I gently patted her back, trying so hard not to stare at her exposed shoulders. What's with the tube top? I am relieved that both of us are fully-clothed which means Suga is still aware of his boundaries. Maybe. She squirmed muttering incoherent words but obviously refusing to open her eyes.

" My legs are getting numb, wake up please" She ignored me, squishing her cheek on my shoulder, her arm draped over my chest. I couldn't help but to stare at her. Her lips slightly parted, softly snoring. How adorable, I reached over to tuck her bangs behind her ear. Suga is too good with women. I've woken up on stranger's bed before, Suga's one night stands. I got mad at him, threatening him that I'll have Namjoon with me 24/7 which means he won't be able to screw around when he took over. Since then he never stay after . 

" Aera, I might be late to work" She hummed softly, stirring from her sleep. 

" What time is it?" she asked groggily.  

" 7 a.m. , Namjoon will be here soon. I need to get ready." I had to fight the urge from caressing her face, she looks angelic with her eyes half-opened sleepily meeting mine. 

" A few more minutes please... you're so warm" She snuggled her face on my chest, inhaling my scent. I froze not knowing what to do.  " Work again?" She's obviously annoyed that I woke her up. Maybe I should skip going to the office.

" I have an important meeting to attend" Work is work. I am responsible for my employees, I have to make sure the company is doing well so they can put food on the table. As much as I want to lay around being this close to my wife, probably the closest we will ever be. I shouldn't be selfish. 

She streched her arms widely, climbing down the couch with wobbly steps. 

" I didn't mean to wake you up but I really have to go"

Nodding her head still half-asleep, she grabbed her jacket from the floor. I trailed behind her as we both make our way upstairs, I am well-prepared to catch her if anything. She's walking funny, she's either light with alcohol or she had too much. 

" Would you like some hangover soup?" 

" Yes and thank you hubby~" her half-lidded eyes with that huge grin on her face confirms it. Jung Aera is still 50% drunk. 

Hubby? I smiled foolishly when I heard it. Luckily I was behind her so she didn't see it. 

 

Namjoon was already at the kitchen when I got ready. We talked about random stuffs while I cooked for my wife who might be in bed still. I wanted to check on her but I refrained myself from opening the door. I don't want to invade her privacy.

" You two seem to be doing well "

" We're alright " I turned the stove off, again tasting the soup. " You want some?"

" Yeah sure " He helped me to scoop the rice into 3 bowls, leaving one empty. I carried the pot over to the dining table and went to plate the side dishes. Namjoon opened the sliding door, letting the spring breeze in. " Go get Jimin."

" Yoongi hyung~" Jimin came running inside with flowers tucked behind his ears, he's in his professional suit and tie yet didn't mind to not get dirt on it. Namjoon shook his head, pointing to Jimin's sleeves. " Hyung look what I brought for Aera." He shove the bouquet of flowers towards me consisting of different kinds we planted in the garden. Mostly Namjoon's work. 

" Put it in the vase and wash your hands. I made us breakfast."

" You spoil him too much Yoongi-ah" 

" He's just a kid"

" A 22 years old kid" 

We both laughed at that, no matter how much he's going to age. Neither me or Namjoon will stop seeing him as that small kid with chubby cheeks and pouty lips. Jimin was only 5 when he arrived at our orphanage. His grandmother passed away and there's no one to take care of him. His parents passed away in a car accident. Compared to us, Jimin was living in a loving household. He cried too much back then whenever he misses his family. 

His bed was next to mine, initially I was planning to comfort him to stop him from bothering my sleep. Somehow, I got attached to him. We're inseparable since.

" Is she still sleeping? Should I wake her up?"

" NO" answered Namjoon and I in unison. 

Jimin blinked a few times, surprised at our reaction. " Why not?"

" Jimin, she's Yoongi's wife. You shouldn't go to a newlywed bedroom"

I choked on my rice at Namjoon's response. That ert! He thought we did the deed, he wiggled his eyebrows at me playfuly while Jimin is completely clueless. He pouted, stabbing the rice with his chopsticks. " But I want to eat with her.."

" Morning!" Aera didn't spare me a glance when she came down the stairs, she casually took a seat beside Jimin which is facing Namjoon. She has her make up on wearing matching crop top and leggings. " You didn't tell me Jimin oppa is coming too."

" Look what I got you " Jimin pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter