Her

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for reading! ^^

Jung Aera's P.O.V

After what happened last night, he seemed to be in a good mood. He's all smiley-faced, humming to tunes while putting more stuffs into the cart. I tried to stop him from buying too much but he just won't stop. Fruits, vegetables , snacks whatever he reaches for are coming home with us. I'm not used to his way of spendings and he can't seem to understand why I put them back on the shelf.

"Don't worry about money, I can afford them." He rolled his eyes annoyed when I hesitate to choose between two jam flavours. "Just take both."

"Nope. You like strawberry?" 

He nodded, watching me choose the smaller jar. "Take the biggest one."

"It's just the two of us in the house, we don't need that much."

He didn't argue, pushing the cart behind me. We arrived at the wine section, we have more than we can finish in his cellar yet he's busy choosing the bottles. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He raised an eyebrow, confused. "What?"

"We have enough so no, put it back."

"But we can't leave the empty spaces." I grabbed his hand in mine, taking over the cart. 

"Let's go, you're easily distracted I see." Mental note: never letting Yoongi goes to the mart without a shopping list. 

My mouth was hanging open when I saw the total price, I've never once in my life paid that much on a single trip. Our cart is full to the top with expensive items I don't usually get, since I prefer the reasonable options. Yoongi on the other hand, picked up all the fancy snacks, chocolates, organic fruits and veggies with ridiculous price tags.

"Where to ? Should we get you new clothes?"

I snapped at him. "What's wrong with mine?"

He was taken aback by my response, I didn't know what's wrong with me. Maybe because I'm starting to see the gaps between us and it frustrates me at some point. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired" I held my nose bridge when I felt his fingers massaging my nape. I lift my chin up to meet his gaze, he looks concerned with my mood changes. 

"We should go home now so you can rest, mmm?" 

What should I do with you? You're so sweet today. 

"What about dinner?" Anyone who passes by us in the middle of the mall must be annoyed by his public display of affection. Yes, he's spoiling his wife and yes I have an adorable husband, mind your own business. 

"I can cook for us, what would you like?"

"Dumplings soup" I grinned at him knowing how difficult the dish will be. 

"Sure." 

Wait what? I was just kidding to see how he reacts and this is not how I expected it to be.

"You have to make the fillings, shape the dumplings. You sure? We can just buy it, I don't mind."

He fixed my hair back , patting my shoulders. "I'll make you anything when I'm free. Weekdays are too busy for me, so I can fulfill your demands on weekend."

I jumped on him, hugging him tightly as a way to show my gratitude. His body jerked in surprise , I loosened my arms stepping back. "Thank you in advance." 

The corner of his lips turned upward, he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. Both of us are still in the awkward phase but it's progressing. We made our way back to the car, hand in hand. 

I was buckling my seatbelt when my cellphone rings , I checked the caller id before picking up the call. 

"Hello"

"You're coming right?" asked Jungkook , I sensed doubts in his voice.

"I-I don't know yet."

"It's in an 1 hour, you should be here for me."

Yoongi glanced at me as I fidget with the hem of my shirt. "I'm with my husband now." He turned away flustered by the title I referred him to. 

"Bring him along, I'll save your seats and Director Han expects you to be here too." 

Jungkook is not one who lie, I am well aware of Director Han wanting me to be present. She wants me to show my dedication to the dance academy. I am still binded by the contract, it's my responsibility to be there. I don't want to dissapoint Jungkook too, it's only his second time being partnered with someone else who's not me. He's anxious, I can tell that easily. 

"Yoongi... do you want to go watch a perfomance?" I chewed my lower lip, ready for rejection.

"When?"

"Now"

"Sure, where?"

"My dance academy"

He steered the wheel to make a u-turn, I didn't know he'll agree this easily. 

"I'm coming" I announced to Jungkook who's screaming in excitement. "See you there,mmm." I ended the call earning a questionable look from Yoongi. I know he won't ask so I just answer him. "That's my dance partner, Jeon Jungkook. I'll introduce you to him later."

 

Kim Namjoon's P.O.V

"Jiminnie, we're not going to Yoongi's."

"But why?" The younger's shoulders dropped in defeat, his eyes glistening with tears. Jimin has attachment problems, he's the opposite of Yoongi.

Yoongi was physically abused which causes him to avoid attachment as he grew up while Jimin, he seeks for attention and bond from people he's emotionally connected to. In this case, Yoongi and Namjoon. It wasn't as bad as when they were forced to separate as the two older guys have to leave the orphanage at 19. Jimin became anxious and insecure all the time. He was afraid they'll never return even when they came to visit every weekend. 

Namjoon will frequently receives calls from the orphanage's director asking him to be more attentive of the younger. The two did all they could to gain the success they have now. Namjoon created an application for students to deliver food or provide rides for other students in the campus. Yoongi was his helper, advertising the service around their university. Eventually, it became huge earning them sponsors and recognitions. At such a young age, they managed to buy a home and all the neccessities and prepare the papers to adopt Jimin. 

It was complicated as they need to have at least 15 years but, Jimin's psychiatric reports gave them the support they need. The younger won't be able to live normally without his brothers. It took years for Jimin to finally reunite with Namjoon and Yoongi. However, with the sudden marriage he feels the loss intensely. It's an unspoken concern Namjoon and Yoongi shared. 

"Yoongi and Aera need their time alone. We see Yoongi every weekdays at work and boys night Saturday. You have to adapt to this changes, alright?" He sat beside the other, searching his eyes. His heart shattered when their gazes met. "Need hugs?'

Jimin sniffled, nodding his head quietly. He let Namjoon enveloped him into his embrace, he's so tiny when he folds his knees up to his chest. Namjoon couldn't help but to sigh heavily. It was Yoongi who opposed the idea of marriage to be with Jimin but fate has other plans. Namjoon is the one who's taking that role now. 

"Jiminie doesn't want to be alone." He hiccuped as he choked on his words.

"We're both here for you but Yoongi has other commitments now." Namjoon gently rubbed the younger's back to calm him down. Jimin is less complex than Yoongi as he yearns for help when he needs it, he's verbal about his struggles while Yoongi created a defense mechanism. He blocks everyone from his pain. 

"Namjoon hyung won't leave Jiminie?" He lift his chin up to face Namjoon. 

"We're stuck together but I really wish you'll get married some day in the future."

"Then you'll be alone hyung.." 

"Well...I'll think about it after you get hitched."

 

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

She insisted to change her clothes as it'll be improper to dress in jeans and shirt to a formal event. Since I've already changed the route, we ended up buying new set of clothes from a high end boutique and my wife isn't please with that. I saw her grimaced at the price tag, hesitating to even touch the displayed dresses. I had to take a step forward, choosing for her or we're not going to make it on time. 

"Thank you" she walked towards me in her gorgeous midi dress, the chiffon fabric flows elegantly as she moves. I noticed she applied some make up on , my eyes got lost on her inviting luscious red lips. Her hair tied up into a messy bun and it took me all of my will power not to touch it.

"You look beautiful" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter