The first time we met

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Aera P.O.V

I remember the first day I laid eyes on my husband. I was out at my family's ranch with my horse, I've had him since I was 10. In contrast to his dark brown shiny figure, I named him 'Silver'. He's lucky I didn't named him 'Pinkie' because I was that girly girl in Tutu who's favourite colour is none other than pink. I was riding Silver to go up the hills where we can get the best view of my family's estate. My father made a fortune before he got into politics, something he has always been interested in. Thus, I'm used to guests coming over our mansion which is located a few kilometers away from the city. 

I was 18 years old back then. I took my binoculars out of my bagpack to look over to the gazebo where my father was entertaining the guests when I saw him. He's the odd one out of all the middle-aged men. He's young and his pale skin made me wonder if he's a vampire. Tsk. Maybe I read too much teenage novels. He was leading their conversation, my dad seemed pleased with whatever they're discussing about. I was too engrossed in watching how his straight face looks so soft but manly at the same time. He's wearing black dress shirt with the sleeves pull up to his elbows, his light brown hair disheveled but still looks well groomed. 

That's it. I'm curious. I picked up the reins and gave Silver a kick to signal him to move. It's lunch time anyways, and I'm always invited to join.

 

I took my helmet off and wiped my sweaty forehead with my sleeves. My throat dry from the hot summer weather. I took my shirt off to rinse my body when I heard a cough from the back. "Who's there?!"

I'm standing behind the horse stable with my bra on, I held my shirt to cover my exposed front. Who gave anyone the permission to come down here?

"Put your shirt back on, I'm not leaving until I finish smoking"

I could smell the cigarette smoke as he mentioned it. "You're not allowed to smoke here sir" I pull my shirt down while turning my back to face the stranger.

"No worries, I'm not planning to set it on fire" He took 2 more puffs while leaning against the wall, it's him. The gorgeous guy I saw earlier. His bangs almost covered his eyes, he looks wayyy younger upfront. He looked at me from his side view, almost judging or maybe he has a bad eyesight. "Do you work here?"

"Sort of"

He snickered at my response. "What kind of employer bought his employee such expensive boots."

Din't he just took like a few seconds glance at me? How can he saw everything down to my boots and it's pricetag? CREEP.

"Minister Jung is my father" 

He nodded and threw the cigarette on the ground before stepping on it with his dress shoes. "I can see that, the resemblance."

"Now that you're done, please head back to the house sir."

"Min Yoongi, don't call me sir and you?" He took a few steps closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter