Break Up (pt 2)

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

Two days later, Mark somehow tries to be more relaxed by helping Johnny with his JCC new content.
They somehow end up in a flower shop, trying to create a flower from their own preference.

 

"It looks like Haechan's hair during Punch," Mark says when he saw the flower that the taller picks. Johnny smirks at the mention of the younger. He knows Mark always remember that younger.

After the JCC shooting, Mark is so proud of the flowers that he made and decide to give it to Haechan. As an apology gift.

"Dude, stop being so whipped. You keep on mentioning Haechan."

"Bro, do you know how does it feel when your lover wouldn't want to talk with you?" Mark glares at the younger but quickly frown when looks at the flowers. 'Will he like it?'

The boisterous laugh from Johnny makes him frowns further. "Dude, do you even hear yourself? You just called Haechan your lover. Being shameless nowadays, huh?" The younger rolled his eyes, but he blushed a little.

 

Mark changes his clothes into a comfy one but still wonder where do his other members go. It's been a while since he came back and the hyungs are not here.
He looks at the flower that he made on the table. 'When will he talk to me?'

A sudden knock surprised him from his trance. "Come in." Could be one of his hyungs and he feels glad.

"Do you finally know your decision?" A soft familiar voice made him turn around. He rushed to the younger, wanting to hug his Hyuck but the younger stops him.

"What are you doing, Hyuck? I can't break up with you. Besides I'm not spending time with Yuta Hyung at all."
Haechan enters the room and close the door. "I know. I've heard from Johnny hyung."

Mark quickly reaches the flowers that he made. "Baby, I made this for you." The youngers looks faze with how the elder can make pretty things but he still wants to play more.

"But do you know your answer?" Mark frowns. "Baby, I said that earlier. I can't leave you."

Haechan grabs the bouquet and put it back on the table. He stares at the elder for a while before pecking the elder's nose. "Hyuck, what's going on?"
The younger attacks him with kisses and he admits he likes every peck that Haechan gives but he still confused so he stopped the younger.
 

"Hyung, it was a prank. Happy anniversary." Haechan whispers softly at Mark's lips, pecking the elder. Mark stares at the younger with shock.
"Baby, I thought it was real. Don't you know how insane I was when you don't want to talk to me." He whines but hugging the younger. Haechan giggles at the scene.

"I missed you too, Hyung."
"So all the things know and that's why you chased them away?" The younger bobs his head cutely, causing Mark to take action.


(AN: yeah, whatever you want to think of)
 

 

They look at the ceiling with Haechan's head on Mark's chest while Mark plays with Haechan's long hair. "Did you buy the flowers for me?"

"No, baby. I made it for you." It's soothing to them when they whisper to each other. "Really? I've heard Johnny says you keep mentioning my name." Mark pouts, thinking the taller might be teasing him. "I missed you."

They snuggle closer with Mark breathe in the younger scents. "It's funny how you get jealous whenever I play with Jeno yet clueless when I'm jealous." Mark frowns in guilty.
"I'm sorry, Hyuck. I will try to notice your jealousy."
"But, Jeno is Jeno. Don't make him do things that we do together."

The younger giggles remember how Mark looks pissed off when Jeno and he did something that he and Mark always do. "Well, at least I didn't try to kiss him."

Mark detaches from the younger a little. Glaring a little to the younger. "That's what you always do. Countless times."
"And you even sleep with him, snuggling him- " Haechan kisses the elder before he can go on rambling about other stuff.

"Now, I know why you don't like me spending time with Jeno." The younger chuckles seeing pouting. "But, he's my best friend, Hyung."

"But why you're different with Jaemin and Renjun?" Haechan can't answer that but he kisses the elder again. "No, reason. He just so comfortable."

"Then, why don't you date him?" Mark scowling made Haechan wants to laugh but he knows the elder is serious.
Haechan snuggles back, pecking the elder's neck. "Then there will be no Markhyuck. Besides we have that fantasy-like a relationship."

The answer made Mark smiles, hugging the younger tightly. "What did I do to deserve you, baby."