Break Up (pt. 1)

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 "I think we should break up." Breaking silence, Mark nearly choke on his drink. "What are you talking, baby?" Haechan scowls at the elder, swerving his body away.

"You're joking."
"Do I look like I'm joking?" Mark starts to feel anxious about how serious his boyfriend is. "Baby, why would you do that? Don't you love me anymore?" Softly speaking to Haechan, he sits beside younger.

"Yuta Hyung can give you all the love you need." Mark sighs, probably it was just Haechan moody day. He caresses the younger's cheek. "Baby, I thought we made it clear. No matter what, you know I love you."
Haechan flinches, swatting Mark's hand and that hurts Mark so bad. "Just leave me alone and let's break up. I'll give you two days to think about it." He gets up trying to leave the tenth floor but Mark stops him. "You can't do this to me. How else would I survive without you?"

"You have Yuta Hyung. He's your new lover." He didn't understand why the younger sound so mad. Indeed, he once said Yuta Hyung is like an Oppa but he never meant those words. He tries to figure out what wrong he did that the younger couldn't take any longer. "Babe, don't do this to me." His lips start to quiver.

"Move, Mark." It hurts so bad when the younger says it like that.

He's been thinking. He hasn't spent a lot of time with Yuta. He even put the effort to go on a date with Haechan but why do the younger looks so mad. These days he noticed how annoyed the younger was whenever Yuta tries to approach him.
He just finishes his schedules with SuperM, trying to hang out with Haechan but he didn't expect this.

"Done thinking?" He flinches when he heard a voice. "When are you here?" The taller answers just now and Mark trying to ask Johnny, wondering if he knows what's going on with Haechan.

"I think you should ask himself. I thought you knew him more than others. What's this? Why are you guys fighting?"
Mark becomes depressed with the answer. "I don't know, Hyung. He suddenly said he wants to break up with me."

"Maybe you really should stop hanging out with Yuta for a while." The taller suggests but the younger think it's impossible since he lives in the same house with Yuta.

"Or else, I think you really should break up with him."




It's barely a day passed without the younger's touch, greeting and all the normal things they used to do. Mark is getting crazy for not getting the younger's attention.
He went down to Johnny's room and luckily, Haechan is not there but that got him curious. "Where is he?" He asked as soon as he opened the door.

"Knock will ya."
"Sorry, hyung. I can't like this. Where is Hyuck?"
"He went out to Dream." Mark deflates on Haechan's bed. His eyes look sad, thinking about the future. "You should try to convince him more." Johnny breaking the silence.

"You look tired. Did you sleep at all?" He shakes his head. "I want Hyuck now. He didn't even text me at all. I want his attention."

"Well, he probably giving all his attention to Taeil if you ever mention him." That thought just irks him but he seems to like the idea. He groans, hugging Haechan's pillow.