Chapter 15

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here have some water”, Yuri handed out a bottled water to Yena, who know lying on the sofa at their on-call room, which Yena gladly accepts.

“Still feeling unwell?” Yuri worriedly asked, which earns a nod from Yena.

“How come you’re so weak after 3 operations?” Yuri scowls, “From now on I….” Yuri paused as she hesitated what she will say. ‘My feelings’ she thought

“You what?”

“I…I’m out of luck. As your friend, I need to look after you”, Yuri replied ‘Yeah, as a friend’ the nurse thought.

“Buddy! You’re so loyal” Yuri grinned widely, “You can always come to me. I’ll help you with anything!! Let’s eat!”

“I want something sweet” Yuri smiled at her.

******

“Unnie! Can you tell us about the two of you?” Minju said in teasing tone. The three of them decide to have dinner together, as Hyewon called that she can’t accompany Eunbi for dinner. Eunbi broke the news to her close collogues that she and Hyewon are together which earns a loud sequels from Minju and Yujin.

“She’s…” Eunbi stopped as she dreamingly imagining Hyewon. “Always very mysterious. As if she has a lot of secrets. But I don’t know why. I’m just willing to believe her” Eunbi sheepishly smiled.

“Isn’t you’re completely blinded by her looks and love?” Minju asked, “But I were to face such as a perfect person like Dr. Kang. I’d also believe her no matter what”, which earns a giggle from Eunbi.

“The two of you only care about good looks! The grumpy Yujin scowls.

“When I first tried to get close to her, it was because of her looks. But after I really fell for her” Eunbi defensively replied to Yujin. “She’s righteous and she has a pure and kind heart”, Eunbi continue. “She even saved you, right Minju?” which earns a nod form Minju.

Minju can’t help it but to feel cringe about what Eunbi’s talking, and she let a deep sigh.

“What’s wrong with you?” Yujin asked

“Person like Dr. Kang who have good looks and character is hard to find. Why didn’t I take proper advantage of that opportunity when she saved me?” Minju nonchalantly said.

“Yah!” Yujin exclaimed, “I have it all good looks and characters! That person is in front of you! Ahh Yujin!” Yujin suddenly stand up and exclaimed, which earns attention from others. Yujin realize her action, “I…. I have to go” she hastily grab her bag leaving the two dumbfounded, especially certain someone.

Minju eyes widens and of course, not to mentioned the sudden pounding of her heart. This is a very pleasant surprise for her, never would she think about Yujin’s sudden confession that this moment will come so soon. While Eunbi just smiling in amusement.

*****

“Mom! You’re late night snack is here!” Eunbi happily exclaimed, as she entered their apartment.

“You’ve eating snacks, recently like a depressed single woman” Eunbi teasingly said to her mom.

“Nope. It’s a perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter