Chapter 18

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

Eunbi can’t help but still feels giddy every time she remembers their date tonight. Tonight was perfect for her and on how gentle Hyewon to her. But something makes her frowns, the timing was perfect for them to kiss. The reporter sighs maybe the doctor was only being gentle to her. Then she came to this thought that the doctor has always been this confusing. It should not be a surprise for Eunbi but she can’t help it.

The next day comes for Eunbi, another day for work and at the same time she feels dejected when she received a message from Hyewon that they can’t have breakfast together, because of suddenly emergency happened.

Eunbi is greeted by Minju and Yujin who’s giving her a smirk on their faces.

“How’s the date”, Minju asked in teasing tone. Remembering how the date last night, Eunbi moods is suddenly goes up- forgetting what Hyewon message this morning. Minju and Yujin can’t help it but to sequel as they listen attentively to Eunbi’s story.

At the same time, Eunbi remembers about Yujin and Minju “friendly date”, well that’s what Minju’s claim. She’s got curious about what her two buddies relationship and made a mental note that she will ask Yujin about this later when their break comes in.

*****

Eunbi notice from her cubicle that Yujin goes to the pantry. She take it as her que to ask about her and Minju.

Yujin casually stirring her coffee before she let a deep sighs.

“Somethings bothering you?” Eunbi’s voice is heard as she pulls a mug from their pantry’s cabinet. “Or should I say someone is bothering you” Eunbi smirks and plops next to Yujin.

“How’s your courting to Minju” Eunbi continue to ask.

“I don’t know unnie” Yujin sighs, which earns a frowns from Eunbi

“Why?”

“I don’t know unnie, Maybe this is just one sided and I should accept that”. Negative thoughts cloud in Yujin’s mind such as maybe MInju is only being nice to her or maybe Minju is interested to someone already like Hyewon. She’s not annoyed or angry to Minju, she’s just confused.

“Where’s the persistent Yujin that I know” Eunbi mutters before she pats Yujin’s back slowly. “You look so depressed. The Yujin that I know is persistent enough until she will get what she want. Look at me, because of my persistent and I didn’t give up Hyewon and I are dating now”. She chuckles as she remembers her favorite doctor. “You shouldn’t give up” Eunbi comforts Yujin.

“Thank you unnie” Yujin smile warmly to Eunbi “Of course! I won’t give up my future sister in law” Yujin said confidently which makes Eunbi chuckles.

*****

It’s almost five o clock now, indicating that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter