Chapter 1

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheers!!

Eunbi! Eunbi! Eunbi!

Her classmates cheered on her when Eunbi gulping a glass of beer in one shot.

“Yah! Can you drink that much?” her colleague and best fried Minju asked her.

“Yes! Of course I can. I said I wouldn’t get drunk so I won’t get drunk. I’ll keep my word”, while putting her arm in Minju’s shoulder.

“Yah! Kwon Eunbi, how does it feels that you got accepted as an intern in IZ Company? a male colleague said.

“To celebrate our Kwon Eunbi getting into IZ Company, Cheers!!!”

 “I hope our Kwon Eunbi will be the best photographer in the world”, Minju exclaimed.

Cheers!

“Thank you Minju-ah, to be honest what I want is…”

“What is it?” Minju anticipating her best friend answer

…..I want is love”, Eunbi exclaimed.

“Tsk tsk”, Minju shake her head

“I want my boyfriend has to have unique looks, handsome, and preferably also a bit aloof. He had this feeling that make me safe and makes me feel secure!!!”

******

“Minju-ah, are you okay?”Eunbi asked

“Unnie, I feel awful”

“Wait here, I’m going to buy you a hot drink” Eunbi said while she help Minju to lean her back on the wall and she walks into the nearest convenience store.

“Are you okay?” a black haired girl asked the drunken girl. “Let me take a look”, the stranger continues, while she pit her right hand to Minju’s neck.

On the other hand, Eunbi walking unstable to the convenience store until she realized that she don’t have her bag nor money with her.

“Stupid, how will I buy a hot drinks”, the older sheepish smile and she turned back walking to where she left Minju.

“Your slimming clothes is too tight”, the black haired said while talking to drunk Minju “and it causing lack of oxygen and blood circulation. I’m going to release it, is it okay?

Minju just nod feeling helpless. With Minju’s approval the stranger position her and she lift her tee while ping her spandex. Eunbi who just witness what is the stranger doing to her best friend, suddenly run to their direction.

“What are you doing?!!” Eunbi exclaimed and push this stranger.

“Minju! Yah Kim Minju”, the older shaking her best friend while fixing her tee.

“You! ert, what you did!!” The stranger faced the shouting Eunbi until their eyes both met.

“You’re pretty”, Eunbi said unconsciously. Feeling embarsed to what she said, she shakes her head and shouted “Even so, you can’t be a ert!” and she walks forward to the black haired while hitting her chest and face.

“I’m going to kill you! You ert!” as Eunbi continue to hit the girl

“Miss, calmed down. I’m saving her”, the stranger reasoned out.

“Saving! Stupid ert, I’ll kill you! I’m going to call the police. I’m going to kill you, ert!” Eunbi continue to hit the girl

“I’ll call the cops, they’re going to arrest you! Arrest this ert” Eunbi continue to shout as the stranger hold both of her hands.

While holding Eunbi hands, the stranger suddenly fish out her phone in her pocket.

“Hello, there’s a drunkard here. By the way, call the ambulance first”

“ert!!” Eunbi continue to exclaim until she passed out.

*******

At Seoul Hospital.

Eunbi woke up with unfamiliar place, feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter