Chapter 16

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi can’t help but to sequel and giddy when she remembers Hyewon promise that they’ll going to have a date this weekend. She likes how Hyewon looks at her with those eyes. Happily walking into her cubicle, she smiles by herself as she saw how both Yujin and Minju are looks so awkward. Remembering what happened last night, she chuckles and take a glances at awkward Yujin who is about to approach Minju.

“Morning” Yujin slightly bows at Minju and her face flushes in red. “Here”, Yujin put venti sized Starbucks coffee in Minju’s table without waiting for her reply. The puppy like reporter hastily dashed out.

Minju’s eyebrow furrows at the sight of coffee in her table, she missed and can’t say a word to Yujin before she hastily dashed out. Stupid Ahn Yujin, coffee? That’s sweet of her, she thought. Minju takes turn the cup and notice the yellow post it beneath the drink, it reads: Let’s have dinner together.

“Smiling by yourself is creepy” Eunbi chuckles looking at Minju.

“I-I remembered something and I’m not smiling” Minju mutters.

“Yeah yeah. I remember something funny too especially last night” Eunbi smirks at Minju.

“Ah Unnie!” Minju scowls in embarrassment.

*****

By the end of her work, Eunbi’s already packing her stuffs and ready to go home.

“Unnie! Come with me. Let’s have dinner”, Minju sits on her desk and the older just look at Minju confusedly. Not until she caught Yujin leaning on the door frame, looks like waiting for someone.

 

“Nope” she smirks at Minju “I don’t like to be your third wheel”

“Ahh Unnie” Minju whines. “Have a dinner with me, like the usual me, you and ---” Minju was cut when Eunbi’s phone ring. She smiled, when she looked at the caller’s name. Chaeyeon

“Hi, do you have plan after your work?” The caller asked.

“I have plan to watch dramas” Eunbi chuckles, looking at sulking Minju in front of her.

“Have a dinner with me?” It’s lonely if I eat by myself” Chaeyeon said.

“Alright. Let’s have dinner. Send me the address”, Eunbi smiled before she ends the calls, which makes Minju frowns.

“Who is that?”

“A friend. And well going to have dinner which means I have a valid reason why I can’t accompany you tonight” Eunbi smirks at her. “Look at her” Eunbi point Yujin who is still waiting near the door. “She looks like a lost puppy waiting for you”, she smirks and walks ahead leaving Minju.

“It’s a friendly date!!” Minju scowls.

“Yeah sure, it’s a date” Eunbi replies without looking at Minju and waves her right hand casually.

“Good luck on your friendly date” this time Eunbi smirks to Yujin. Yujin just rub her nape because of embarrassment.

*****

This dinner is plain normal for Eunbi and taking a small bite of her steak.

“How does it taste?” Chaeyeon asked

“Delicious. Just perfect” Eunbi smiled

“When did you start dating Dr. Kang” Chaeyeon suddenly asked.

“How did yo---?”

“I have my ways” Chaeyeon cuts Eunbi, “So when did you start dating Dr. Kang” Chaeyeon continues.

“It hasn’t been long”

“How long have you known each other?”

“Not long either”

“How does a relationship that hasn’t cooked for too long taste?”

“It’s great right now”

“You went after her, right?”

“Of course!” Eunbi exclaimed, “Maybe you may think that I’m not reserved enough, but I’m want to. I don’t care what others think”

“When you confess to someone who likes you, it’s called going after them. When you fo after someone who doesn’t like you, it’s being unreasonable” Cheayeon paused and looks at Eunbi, “But there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just that it’ll take a lot of effort”, she continues.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter