Chapter 14

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyewon unlock her apartment door, and she carefully put Eunbi on sofa.

“Your apartment is so clean” Eunbi sheepishly said which just earn a small nod from the doctor.

“Drinking harms your body. Vomiting harms the stomach” Eunbi randomly mentioned “I remember all your words”.

“I’ll bring you a yogurt”

“Thank you Dr. Kang”, Eunbi smiles, before she closed her eyes. While waiting for Hyewon she unconsciously smudge her lipstick which makes it become messily smeared by rubbing it. Hyewon came back holding a bottle of yogurt in her right hand, until she noticed that Eunbi fallen asleep with smeared lipstick and makeup. Seeing the uncomfortable position of Eunbi she carried her in bridal style and put her in her bed. The doctor also carefully clean Eunbi’s face with makeup remover. Hyewon traces her finger over Eunbi’s face, she smiled a bit before putting down the cotton beside her and pull the blanket to cover Eunbi’s petite body.

Hyewon carefully exits in her room as she’s planning to take her sleep in the sofa. Flashes of memories come to her mind. She remembered certain someone during her high school days. She also remembers how they dreamt of growing old together and how the other girl promised to always stay at her side, especially when her mom died. ‘Promises’, Hyewon thought. But her thought was interrupted when she heard Eunbi’s scream from her room. She abruptly entered the room and saw Eunbi’s abnormal breathing and sweats start to forms in her forehead.

“Nightmare?”

Eunbi suddenly hold the other girl waist. She clenches harder on the doctor when her nightmare a while ago keep flashing on her mind.

“I dreamed you died” Eunbi scowls with teary eyes. “I dreamed you died” Eunbi repeated as she looks into the eyes of the doctor intently making the doctor stunned. “Losing you is really painful”. The doctor doesn’t know why but Eunbi’s gaze and seeing her cry effects on her too much. Hyewon carefully removed Eunbi’s hand on her waist and hold her hand. She kneels down to level Eunbi’s eyes, before her thumb reaches out for Eunbi’s teary eyes.

“Okay,” the doctor said as she gives her small smile. “Be my girlfriend.”

“Really?” Eunbi looks at her, earning a nod from the doctor. The reporter smiled and purses her lips. She gives one peck on Hyewon lips for that night, before the reporter fall asleep again on Hyewon’s shoulder.

Hyewon keeps blinking on what happened by just seconds a while ago, then she glances at the sleeping girl. ‘This is happiness, right?’ She thought.

 

******

 

Eunbi groggily stretch her body and frowns as scanned the unfamiliar room.

“You’re awake” Hyewon asked wearing her casual clothes. The reporter smiles and purses her lips until she remembers something.

“Ahh!” Eunbi suddenly exclaimed.

“What’s wrong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter