Chapter 9

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 09

 

“Oh my!” Yuri gasp “Is she our Ms. Kwangbae cleaner? Yuri asked the ducky doctor which earns a scoffs while looking at her co-doctor. On the other hand, Hyewon was just giving her famous blank expression.

 

Back to the stage, “Do you understand?” Lee Chaeyeon asked, the stunned Kwon Eunbi.

 

 “Tha---thank you” the reporter stuttering replied, as she scratch her nape.

 

“That’s nothing. Please don’t mention it.” Chaeyeon flash her charming smile, and take her step back to her previous table. Eunbi’s eyes follows the retreating figure of this Lee Chaeyeon. Surely a lot of things happens tonight.

 

“Okay! Tonight’s event as end” the event host said, which earns a loud cheers from others and he take the microphone from Eunbi .Taking it as her que, Eunbi hastily take her steps going back at their table. As she take her sit, she looks at Hyewon who is sitting across her and still showing her famous blank face.

 

“Hey!” Yuri nudged her “What’s that?” earning a smirk from the nurse, “Tonight, what’s making you so attractive?” the nurse continue.

 

“My charisma is endless” Eunbi confidently replied.

 

“But a certain someone isn’t attracted to you, so you’re having an affair earlier?” Yuri raised her eyebrow and as she look at Hyewon.

 

“You!” Eunbi slap Yuri’s arm, and take a look at Hyewon, who is still in blank face mode, ‘what the heck is she thinking?!’ Eunbi thought.

 

“I fell tired now” Yuri suddenly said, “I’m going home to sleep”, she continues and take her look to Yena.

“Go then, we’ll stay!” Yena happily replied which earns a deep sighed to Yuri.’ This stupid duck doctor’, she thought. “We’re going to leave them. A.L.O.N.E.!” Yuri replied, especially the last word hopefully that Yena could get her point.

 

“Ah! Yes, I suddenly feel tired too” Yena awkwardly said. “Let’s go home! Bye!” Yena and Yuri gather their things. Yuri faced Eunbi and do fist bump. “Fighting!” she mouthed.

After Yena and Yuri left, it’s just the two of them and both of them inaudible, while Eunbi casually taking a sip from her drink.

“Let’s go” Hyewon said, initiating the conversation.

“No! Let’’s sit for a while” Eunbi said stopping Hyewon to stand up, which the latter just follow.

 

****

Yuri and Yena casually walking side by side under the lights of tall buildings. “That’s all we can do to help Eunbi” Yuri said to start the conversation. “I hope she can get her chance and break Hyewon’s shield”, she continues

 

“Yup, we’re helping them so much” Yena replied, which earns an eager nod from the nurse. “Hey! Do you think those two will get wasted and you know what” Yena smirks, which earns a slap from Yuri.

 

“Can you stop your dirty thoughts?”

 

“Who has dirty thoughts? I was talking about a love confes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter