Chapter 10

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘This must be the apartment building’, Chaeyeon thought, as maneuvered her car on the side and pull the side break. “Ms. Ms. Wake up”, she softly called the drunk girl sleeping on the back seat. “We’re at your apartment building now” she continue.

Eunbi’s eyes stirred a bit from Chaeyeon’s voice and stretch both of her arms. She groggily looking at Chaeyeon who is just smiling at her. “We’re here”, Chaeyeon said. Eunbi frowns and tries to scan the building outside through the car tinted window.

“Oh! I’ve arrived”, Eunbi sheepishly smiled and tries open the car’s door. Chaeyeon see this, and she hastily open the car’s door.

“Thank you!” Eunbi grinned widely. “Bye bye” Eunbi said, before she take her unbalances steps.

“Hey! Shall I accompany you upstairs to make sure you’re safe?”

“What is this?” Eunbi asked while she tilt her head “free service?”

Chaeyeon scoffs at the drunk girl “You can say that”, which earns a nod from Eunbi. “Okay then thank you!” Eunbi exclaimed.

“Come, careful” Chaeyeon carefully hold Eunbi’s right arm as they enter the building’s lobby and taking the elevator.

“Thank you for being a good person and sending me home”, Eunbi mumbles as she keep stumbling at the elevator.

“How do you know that I’m not a bad person?” Chaeyeon tries to tease the drunk girl.

“If you are a bad person, you won’t able to run away and I’ll punch you!” Eunbi exclaimed, showing her fist, which makes Chaeyeon giggle. After passing different floors, the elevator makes it ding sound saying that they arrive at Kwon’s flat.

“Slowly”, Chaeyeon said as she hold Eunbi’s back.

“Mom! Open the door!” Eunbi suddenly exclaimed as they arrived and faced the wooden door.

“Eunbi! Eunbi! What are you doing?” Mrs. Kwon exclaimed, as she see her drunk daughter. “Oh! Sorry for trouble”, Mrs. Kwon turns her eyes now to the stranger.

“Ah! Good evening ma’am”, Chaeyeon bows “I’ll leave your daughter now, in your hands”.

“Thank you!” Mrs. Kwon said expressing her gratitude to the stranger and she take her leave. ‘Oh! Right I forgot to get her name, I’ll just ask Eunbi tomorrow, you sure have a lot of stories to tell my dear daughter.’  Mrs. Kwon feels giddy about tomorrow, but it change immediately seeing her drunk daughter. ‘Sigh, is this really my daughter. Tsk tsk’

“Why do you drink too much?” Mrs. Kwon scolds her daughter, “You’re lucky that I’m at home. Otherwise, you’d had to sleep on the floor!!’

 

******

On the next day, Because of lack of last night, Eunbi wakes up as she massage her throbbing head. Moreover, she frowns when her mom is grinning widely at her.

“You sleepwalked into my bedroom again” Eunbi told her mom, who just continue grinning widely at her. “I’m still at my hungover”, Eunbi continue.

“Confess” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Confess what?”

“Where’d you go last night?” Mrs. Kwon asked, “What did you do?”, this time she asked it in teasing tone.

“Don’t mentioned about last night” Eunbi sighed, “Don’t bring up bad subject first thing in the morning.”

“Then the attractive woman who sent you home, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter