Chapter 3

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here’s your order. Enjoy”

“Thank you” Minju said. They’re eating together, as what Eunbi promised to her best friend.

“Minju-ah, why Hyewon likes to reject people so much?”

“Hmmm. It’d been scarier if she’s didn’t, right?” Minju replied “But, why do like her so much?” Minju tilt her head.

“Everything!” Eunbi exclaimed. “From inside to outside. From head to toe. I like her in every angle” smiling extensively imagining Hyewon.

“You’re so whipped for her” Minju scoffed while Eunbi keep smiling.

“Why shouldn’t I, when she treated me and you”, Eunbi remembering that fateful night that she met Hyewon.

“Well, maybe she helped us, because she was there. Oh! Then I should like her too. She’s perfect!” Minju teasing Eunbi.

“You! Don’t you dare” Eunbi said while glaring Minju at her statement.

“Whoah, hold up. I just admired her. Ms. Perfect is all yours”. Minju said while crossing her hands, as if she’s defending herself to her best friend. “But her cold face has “do not enter” written on her face”, Minju continue while she’s pointing her forehead.

Eunbi just let a deep sigh, knowing what Minju trying to say. “How can I get close to her?” as she slumped her shoulder.

“Hmmm. melt her?” Minju just nonchalantly said.

“Melt her, like I should court her” Eunbi grinning widely to her idea.

“You’ll court her?” earning a grasp from Minju

“What I’m saying if she ignores me, I’ll just keep go to her”

“Unnie, as a girl, shouldn’t you be a little more reserved?”

“What’s wrong with taking more initiative? She’s a girl too, and a girl like her if I don’t go after her, others will get her” Eunbi reasoned out.

“Unnie, isn’t it you’re going too fast. You’re just attracted to her looks”

“Wrong” Eunbi said while she moving her pointing finger, “Even she’s so pretty, she’s so kind. Think about it, she didn’t hesitate to help passersby. She didn’t even press chargers after I attacked and hurt her- she even took care of me, meaning she’s too kind. She’s warm and caring heart” Eunbi said while closing her eyes and putting her right hand near to her left chest dreaming about Hyewon. “As for her stoic face and reserved manner, it only implies that average girls won’t easily make it into her heart” Eunbi continue, while Minju just shut and keep listening to her Eunbi unnie. “But how can I go after her?” Eunbi sigh at her dilemma.

“Oh! Unnie I got this information from Nurse Jo. That you’re Ms. Perfect doesn’t eat street food like this” Minju said while pointing their tteokbokki. Earning a grasp from Eunbi, she hastily put down her fork “I won’t eat it, anymore”.

“Seriously?” Minju just look Eunbi weirdly. “What? Well Hyewon doesn’t eat it so I won’t. Anyway, more? Is there other information?” Eunbi said as she focused herself to Minju.

Minju just shake her head because of Eunbi antics, “Okay, she only goes to a café near at her house to have breakfast and she likes to exercis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter