Chapter 4

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a café

 

Hyewon slipped her hands to her coat as she walked down to a café near at her apartment –it’s her daily routine. Pushing the mirror door, the strong aroma of coffee hits her nose. This place is usually calm and comfy, that’s she like it.

“Good morning, can I have a cream bread and a coffee latte” Hyewon said to the cashier while fishing out her wallet.

“I’m sorry ma’am, we’re out of cream bread today” the café staff replied which make Hyewon frowns. “Alright, I’ll just take a latte”.

“Got it, please wait ma’am”

“Okay”, Hyewon said while she pay for her coffee.

The doctor decide to sit and rubs her temple and she shifts her gaze to the window while waiting for her coffee ‘just another day’, she thought. Hyewon deep thought is interrupt when someone taps her shoulder – it’s Eunbi.

“Here” Eunbi calls out “Cream bread” while glancing at the young doctor and casually pull out a chair beside Hyewon.

Hyewon frowns seeing Eunbi at this café and even holding her favorite bread, and both of them have been silent for some time.

“Here’s your order, ma’am” the waiter said as she put down Hyewon’s coffee. Taking her que Hyewon grab her coffee until Eunbi stop her.

“Wait, now it’s my turn to lecture you”, and she grab Hyewon’s coffee. “Coffee is a stimulant. It’s not suitable for an empty stomach therefore it’s not good for your stomach in the long term. So for the sake of your health, you should it this bread” Eunbi sheepish smile while offering again the cream bread to Hyewon.

“Who says I’m drinking coffee on an empty stomach? I already ate at home” Hyewon said until the sound of her stomach growling can heard.

Eunbi chuckles when she heard it. “You say you don’t want it, but your stomach is quite honest” Eunbi said. “Let me tell you something else, this future reporter- photographer interviewed the staffs here that you came here every morning to order that coffee and a cream bread. But right now, cream bread is been sold out but thankfully I bought this bread so here eat it. Say ahhhhh!”

“Don’t you need to work?” The doctor ask “Aren’t you supposed to be busy?”

“Well I work quite near here and don’t you think this café is a perfect place for a photojournalist and a doctor to eat together every morning? Eunbi sheepishly said.

Hyewon sighs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter