Chapter 11

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here” Eunbi said as she handed a coffee to the doctor and Hyewon stared back at her blankly. They’re now at the usual café where they take their coffees, respectively.

“Good morning” the doctors mumbles, “I should go”. Hyewon was about to stand up until she heard Eunbi’s deep breath. Eunbi’s eyes widened in surprise. The reporter grimaced as she gave the doctor in front of her a hard look. “Kang Hyewon! Why aren’t you asking me when I left last night? Why aren’t you asking how I got home? Why aren’t you asking if I ran into any danger?”

Hyewon listen awkwardly as the reporter finished her tantrums. “You shouldn’t left me alone!” Eunbi finally scowls.

“Alone? I’m sorry” the doctor said, ignoring the disappointed look on Eunbi’s face. “Fine!” Eunbi’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance with Hyewon’s reply. When Eunbi was about to stand up, the doctor grabbed her wrist.

“Wait” Hyewon paused for a moment, “Are you angry?”

“Am I not being obvious enough?” Eunbi exclaimed.

“Tell me what I should  do for you to forgive me?” the doctor determination to ask the fuming reporter in front of her. Eunbi stared the doctor, and she couldn’t help but to marvel how beautiful the doctor. “Tell me?” Hyewon managed a smile and asked the reporter again. Eunbi blinked in awe, somehow amazed that she saw Hyewon smiling at her. ‘No Kwon Eunbi! Don’t get woo by her smile. Be strong!’  Eunbi closed her eyes and took deep breath and she opens her eyes in determination.

“I’ll think about it” Eunbi muttered as she slowly stand up and exits the café leaving Hyewon alone. Hyewon nodded to herself as she take a sip of her coffee.

 

******

Hospital- On-call room

“Hyewon, Psst” Yena called Hyewon while grinning widely as she and Yuri hurried off with Hyewon’s side. “Last night, we left early. What happened afterwards? Spill!”

“Afterwards? Nothing” Hyewon shakes her head.

“You didn’t send her home?” Yuri asked, which earns a small nod from Hyewon, “That’s awful, how could you leave her like that?” Yuri continues.

“Kang Hyewon, what were you thinking?” Yena argued, “’We’ supposed to take care of girls when we go out! And you didn’t even her?”

Hyewon snorted and take a sip from her bottled water, “someone already sent her home and that’s not me’. Hyewon put the drink beside her, “I still have operation to attend.’ She said leaving her colleague in the room. Yena scratched her head, “What’s wrong with her.”

******

“Unnie?” Minju carefully tap Eunbi’s table who keeps frowning. “Unnie!!” Minju exclaimed, when her Eunbi still unmoved and keeps frowning

“What the hell?!” Eunbi exclaims, when her deep thought is interrupted.

“What’s with you face?”

“I’m heartbroken” Eunbi silently mutters.

“Because of that Dr. Kang?”

“She’s not my girlfriend”

“Then why are you heartbroken?” Minju smirks. Eunbi sighed as she bites her lips

“Where is Yujin?” Eunbi asked, she obviously ignoring Minju’s question.

******

“Yujiniee” Eunbi mutters as the younger one keeps frowning and busy typing on her keyboard. “I spend all day writing useless things, but look at you”

“I’m sorry” Yujin nonchalantly said with giving a look to Eunbi. She keeps working on her computer.

“Hey we – Wait this person…” Eunbi narrowed her eyes as she crouched down, to Yujin’s computer.

“Lee Chaeyeon” Yujin muttered “She’s a fashion designer”

“She looks really familiar even the name”

“Of course, she was Miyawaki Sakura’s rumored girlfriend!” Yujin exclaimed “She’s been in the news a lot lately”

“I think I’ve seen him somewhere before” Eunbi paused. “Ahh she looks a lot like the driver who took me home last night!”

Yujin scoffs “Are you sure you’re awake? How could she be a driver?”

“Right, I probably got the wrong person” Eunbi sighed “I’ve been so busy lately, my head is all jumbled.”

“No, maybe it’s because you got dumped” Yujin replies which earns a shot look from Eunbi

******

Eunbi could feel the night is getting colder and darker. She keep looking at her phone as she wait for the bus to come. There is no messages from certain doctor. Eunbi stared down into her phone as she also drowned herself into her thoughts. “Tell me what I should do for you to forgive me?” those words echoed on her head and that small smile keeps flashing on her head. This makes Eunbi bites her lips, until her deep thought was interrupted. She hears someone calling her name, she can see a female driver in black BMW 7 Sedan smiling at her- it was Lee Chaeyeon.

“Hi”, Chaeyeon pauses, “I thought I could give you a ride?” as she opens the passenger seat for Eunbi, leaving the reporter dumbfounded which earns a scoff from Chaeyeon. “Come”, Chaeyeon grab her wrist and pulls her inside the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter