Chapter 13

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have turned into weeks, and Eunbi drowns herself into bunch of workloads which makes Minju and Yujin worried about their colleague. Eunbi tries to avoid certain Kang that ‘maybe’, they’re not meant to be.

Tonight is the day for the formal party which Ms. Bae handed to her. Eunbi is frowning as she look at her mom’s closet thinking that she could pick a right dress for the said event.

“You’ve been standing there for over an hour. The party will starts in three hours” Ms. Kwon said, “If you’re standing there like a fossil for another hour, you’ll have no time for your make-up and you’ll get into the rush hour”

“But I don’t know what to wear” Eunbi sigh

“Are you disregarding all my clothes?”

“Please help me” Eunbi puckers her lips.

“Why do I have such a stupid daughter” Ms. Kwon flicks Eunbi’s forehead, “You don’t even know how to pick a dress. You must have been a daughter son in your previous life” Mrs. Kwon continues, which makes whimper and rub her forehead.

Mrs. Kwon charge herself in the wardrobe and casually taking dresses on her right arm. “Here. Try it”

Eunbi takes the yellow dress and show it to her mom, “You look like a duck”, Mrs. Kwon nonchalantly said.

This time Eunbi wore a dark cyan dress. “You look like a green chives”, which makes Eunbi lowered her head, she’s getting tried from trying out the dresses.

“How can you speak like this with me? Am I your real daughter?”

“You came out of my womb and I---”

“Okay, I know” Eunbi cuts her mom, before saying another words. “Okay, this is the last” Eunbi picks the last dress- it’s a simple white dress “That one look goods on you” Mrs. Kwon grinned widely “This, I wore it when I first met your dad. This makes me remember how shy I was back then. Let’s go with that one”

*****

Red carpet laid perfectly, Eunbi takes a deep breath and hold her clutch purse tightly, as she entering the party place. A lot cameras keep flashing, which makes her bit uncomfortable.

When Eunbi entered the venue, it’s indeed a huge party. The guests are ranging people from business world, entertainment and even chaebols. She keep scanning the venue, until some cameras flock together and create chaos.

“Ms. Sakura and Ms. Lee is here!” one of the paparazzi exclaimed. “Ms. Sakura. Please look at here”

Chaeyeon caught Eunbi, their eyes meet. As some of the reporters keeps asking Sakura some question and taking her picture, Chaeyeon take it as que to leave and walk to Eunbi.

“Hi” Chaeyeon charmingly smiled at Eunbi

“Hi. Why are you here? You leave Ms. Sakura side”

“She’s busy with the reporters and they’re always asking the same. I want to be interviewed by you” Chaeyeon smiled “Is this your first time at such an event?” which earns a nod from Eunbi.

“Let’s go” Chaeyeon offer her right arm as she Eunbi, which she delicately puts her hand under Chaeyeon’s arm and curls the hand back over it.

“I want to drink wine” Eunbi nonchalantly said and she pick up a glass of wine from the waiter.

“Don’t drink too much” Chaeyeon whispered to her.

“Don’t worry. I usually don’t drink that much”

“Really?” Chaeyeon chuckles, as she remembers the night they met. “I don’t believe you”

“Ms. Lee. When did you meet this beautiful lady?” a young business man approach them. “Why don’t you recommend here as a model of my magazine?”

“You can leave your business card” Eunbi nonchalantly said. “When I’m not busy anymore. I’ll contact you”

“Okay. Here is my business card” the young business man said, as he take her business card which Chaeyeon snatch from him.

“Nope, I’m the one who will contact you” Chaeyeon smirks at him, “Besides she’s always busy” this time Chaeyeon slowly creeps her hand to Eunbi’s waist and pulls her away from that man.

“There will be an auction later, my creations will be shown”

“Really?!” Eunbi excitedly replied, she knows Chaeyeon is known fashion designer but seeing her work personally makes Eunbi feels giddy. However, unknown to them Sakura is looking at them.

Taking a sit. Eunbi doesn’t forget her work so she take her cellphone she takes a video of the event.

“What are you filming?”

“I’m here for work. I can’t leave with nothing”

“Don’t worry. You’ll get an exclusive, I’ll ask the event organizer” Chaeyeon argues back “So mind your posture” and Eunbi straight her back.

After three hours the event has come to end, and until the end Chaeyeon and Eunbi stays together.

“I’ll send you home” Chaeyeon whispered to Eunbi, which earns a nod from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter