Chapter 17

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, let me tell you more advice. Let’s go on physicians’ lounge” Yuri suggested while she take a sip from her coffee, which earns a nod from Hyewon tailing Yuri from behind.

On-call waiting room, the two can be seen seating across each other.

“For table manners”, Yuri suddenly said she stand up and take one step away from the chair. Yuri slightly turned her head and pointing at the chair.

“What?” Hyewon asked in confusion.

“Pull out a chair for me” Yuri sighed.

“Ahhh! Ahh!!” Realizing what Yuri meant, Hyewon stand up and pull out a chair for Yuri before she take on sit on her previous seat.

“Always pull out the chair for your date” Yuri said, which earns a nod from Hyewon. “Do you know what’s next?”

“Order” Hyewon said as she take one folder that is placed on the table

“Hey! Ladies order first” Yuri exclaimed

“Ah!” Hyewon said and handed the folder to Yuri

“If she doesn’t know what to order, ask the waiter for recommendations” Yuri said. “Then, ask if she want to drink with some ice or not”, Yuri continues while Hyewon just keep listening to her.

“It’s always good to be a considerate woman, right?” Yuri said. “Also, the atmosphere of the restaurant is super important”

“I will look for a good restaurant” Hyewon replied.

“But if your date is Eunbi unnie, well, she has such a cute and easy going personality. I think she’s be happy even if you brought her to eat street food”

“No" Hyewon said as she shakes her head “I promised to give her a real date. I have to choose the best restaurant“

“Alright. After dinner, you can take her for a stroll. I don’t need to teach you what happens after dinner, right?” Yuri asked

“You do have to teach me” Hyewon nonchalantly replied

“Okay” Yuri sighed “if she’s cold, take off your coat and gently place it around her” Yuri said, which makes Hyewon look at her white coat or lab coat.

“Not your lab coat! Stupid doctor!” Yuri exclaimed which makes Hyewon flinch. “After that find a long bench. And the key point! Key point! Yuri said as she stand up and pull out another chair beside Hyewon.

“The most important thing is to sit close” Yuri moves closer until their shoulders touch.

“If the moonlight is perfect, she’ll slowly…. slowly..place her head on your shoulder” which Yuri placed her head on Hyewon’s shoulder.

“And then?” Hyewon innocently asked

“Take the opportunity to hold her hand!” Yuri scowls. “I don’t need to teach you that, do I?”

“You have to” Hyewon nonchalantly said which makes Yuri rolls her eyes.

“Okay again” Yuri said and she place her head again to Hyewon’s shoulder. “Take my hand”

Hyewon frowns in confusion, “It’s your hand not Eunbi, why I ----”

“Take her hand! Imagine its Eunbi unnie’s hand!” Yuri scowls. Hyewon slowly placed her hand to Yuri.

“I understand now” Yuri said as she lift her head from Hyewon’s shoulder, “It’s always people chasing you, not you going after others, huh? Tell me honestly, have you ever liked someone before? Yuri asked, however before Hyewon could answer a duck doctor entered the room, as she stomping her feet. Unknown to Hyewon and Yuri, Yena witnessed it especially how Yuri leaned her head on Hyewon and how close they sit- they’re too close and she’s not liking it.

*****

At lunch break, Yuri and Hyewon are in hospital’s cafeteria. Yuri keep reminding and practicing about her dating tips.

“Do you remember how to order?” Yuri asked, which earns a nod from Hyewon.

“You should order first” Hyewon replied

“Good. Success or failure is all in the details. Good work” Yuri said as she scanned the cafeteria’s menu book.’

“What did you guys spend the whole morning talking about?” Yena suddenly arrived and pull out a chair. “You have that much in common that you guys talked a lot/”

“It’s a secret” Yuri hushed Yena.”Hyewon, don’t tell her”,

“Yes. What should we order?” Hyewon asked Yuri, which makes Yena speechless and keep looking her two colleagues.

“Order sushi!” Yena suddenly interrupted.

“Hyewon doesn’t eat raw fish” Yuri nonchalantly said without looking at Yena

“I do!” Yena exclaimed

“Thenn order it yourself”

“Hyewon, let’s order Sukiyaki?” Yuri asked Hyewon, which earns a nod from the latter.

“Alright. Anything you like” Hyewon smiled at Yuri, until Hyewon’s phone rings.

“Dr, Kang, they need you urgently in inpatient” the other line said.

“Okay, I’ll be right over” Hyewon answered back, which makes her friends look at her

“They want me in inpatient. I’m sorry I can’t have lunch with you” Hyewon said before she hastily her paced leaving Yena and Yuri.

“Have you heard any news this morning” Yena suddenly asked, when Hyewon is out of nowhere

“What? About the director’s promotion list?” Yuri casually replied without looking at Yena.

“Gossip about you. Other nurses talks about you” Yena sighed, which successfully caught Yuri’s attention.

“You don’t mean gossip about me and Hyewon?” This time Yuri looked at Yena.

“As your friend, let me give you some friendly advice. Don’t get too close to her for no reason. Kwangbae has a girlfriend, after all” Yena said which makes Yuri smirked,

“Hey. Hyewon and I have things to talk about. Unlike some people, who only know to ask, ‘What do you want to eat?” Yuri reasoned out.

“I want to eat sushi! Two portions!” Yena scowled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter