pt. 36

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kyungsoo was drawing a blank as he stared at his laptop and it didn't help that baekhyun hadn't given him any information about his family and expected him to help him find them.

"baekhyun," kyungsoo let out a deep sigh as he looked over to the male seated on his bed, "i can't exactly do anything with the fact that you grew up in bucheon."

baekhyun only hummed in response, picking up another piece of freshly cut fruit that kyungsoo's mother brought to them. she seemed to be enjoying his company at lot.

meeting kyungsoo's father wasn't as bad as he'd expected it to be. it was just a firm shake of hands and a quickly smile and that was it. there was no hug and baekhyun was relieved by that.

he popped the piece of fruit in his mouth, putting the plate off his lap and on the bed as he stood up, making his way over to the small male that was seated on the desk with the computer on it.

his chest was to kyungsoo's back as he leaned over from behind him, his hand reaching for the computer mouse, his other hand on the other side of the male reaching out to the keyboard. "let's see."

he stopped typing mid-way through at the silence from the small male below him, "are you liking that i'm this close to you?" baekhyun teased with a grin, his eyes trailing down to kyungsoo.

"no," the deep voice curtly replied, "you're chewing right by my ear."

baekhyun eventually swallowed the food in his mouth. he clicked his tongue, "excuses." he mumbled.

he brought his fingers back to the keyboard again and with a few clicks they were both looking at a picture of an apartment building. it was run-down looking, graffiti littering the walls and some apartments were abandoned without any doors and smashed windows.

baekhyun pointed to the apartment door at the end of the third floor, "there."

just the sight of the outside of the apartment made baekhyun fidget, an uncomfortable feeling at the back of his throat but he tried to play it off with kyungsoo right in front of him.

"alright," kyungsoo sighed, turning on his seat to face the male that had returned back to the bed, "we'll go there tomorrow?"

"what?" baekhyun looked back, clenching his jaw as he stared at kyungsoo's expression. he couldn't tell if he was joking right now. a part of him wasn't ready to just go back to the place he stayed in when he was younger, just the sight of the run down apartment left him uncomfortable. "that's so soon."

"well, you want to find your family, don't you?" kyungsoo rose a brow, watching as baekhyun looked down.

baekhyun twirled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter