pt. 30

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"who was that guy at your table?" baekhyun spoke up as the two made their way slowly down the street; he wasn't sure on where kyungsoo was headed.

"why are you so curious?" kyungsoo replied, drawing on the baekhyun's cigarette that the two were currently sharing, tapping the ash of the end before handing it back to the latter, "are you jealous?"

baekhyun scoffed in response, "not at all." he couldn't even look at the male because he knew it wasn't true at all. his eyes focused on the street ahead of them instead.

"you're lying." kyungsoo chuckled, speaking up before baekhyun could protest again, "you don't need to worry, it was a job interview and i'm guessing i've not got the job after what i did."

"i'm not surprised, you could barely keep your hands off me," baekhyun smirked, "i know i'm attractive kyungsoo, but you should really learn how to control yourself in public."

"god, you're so narcissistic." kyungsoo muttered.

baekhyun hummed, "just truthful." he replied, drawing back on the cigarette, his lips lingering on the tip where kyungsoo once touched; where kyungsoo's own plump lips touched.

"why waiting tables all of a sudden? what happened to forensics? i thought you were gonna become some break through detective." kyungsoo spoke, his brown eyes lingering on baekhyun's slim face.

baekhyun didn't reply at first, he flicked the cigarette out his hand, his eyes glued on the pavement below them. "you wanted me to be honest to you all those months ago, right?" baekhyun questioned as he stopped walking turning to face the small male, "you wanted me to tell the truth to you, yes?"

"yes." kyungsoo's voice was quiet; hesitant. he didn't know what baekhyun was trying to say right now. he stopped in front of the latter as well, their brown eyes locked together after so many months apart. he wasn't quite sure on what the male was going to say.

"i can't stop thinking about you." baekhyun spoke up, his voice soft yet serious, "i think about you all the time. i think about you when i wake up in the morning, i think about what you're wearing, what you're doing, who you're doing it with, if you think about me too. if you ever think about what we went through together or if you just push aside like we're currently doing right now?"

kyungsoo's face softened as he looked away from baekhyun's fierce stare, "what do you want me to say right now?" he let out a deep sigh, folding his arms defensively.

"the truth." baekhyun muttered a reply.

"i do think about you, more than i want to sometimes, more than i'd like." kyungsoo's voice was quiet, not wanting to admit it or give baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter