pt. 27

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i don't know."

baekhyun's heart dropped at those words. his lips formed a deep frown as his eyes scanned kyungsoo's face desperately, looking for some sort of sign that he didn't entirely mean it.

"what do you mean you don't know?" baekhyun asked, his voice laced with disappointment.

this couldn't be true. kyungsoo was supposed to love him back, he had to love him back; it's just the way things were supposed to go.

"it's pretty self-explanatory, baekhyun." kyungsoo sighed, pushing the male off of him as he sat up, surprised he didn't protest.

"b—but, you're supposed to love me back." baekhyun stuttered, facing kyungsoo from where he sat.

"i do, i just don't know anymore." kyungsoo muttered, noticing the hurt flashing in baekhyun's brown eyes. he turned from the male, standing up from the floor.

"then why did you kiss me?" baekhyun questioned, he couldn't wrap his head around that part, how could kyungsoo not love him but kiss him?

kyungsoo sighed in response, "because you were going to hurt me."

"i wasn't." baekhyun shook his head as he stood up with a wince, his wound was aching from everything he'd been through with kyungsoo just there, "i promise you i wasn't."

he wanted to tell himself it was a hundred percent true but a part of baekhyun knew better. he knew when he was angry or irritated he'd get too carried away with things; even if they were very wrong.

kyungsoo just looked at him in response, not uttering another word as he turned to leave the bedroom.

"wait, where are you going?" baekhyun questioned, as he followed quickly beside him.

"i'm going to a pharmacy and then i'm going home." kyungsoo sighed in response.

baekhyun watched him turn to collect his coat and belongings but he knew he couldn't let him leave. he quickly made his way to the front door, blocking it from the small male.

"baekhyun, my arm is bleeding, i need to go."

"no." baekhyun shook his head, "i can't let you leave."

"why not?" kyungsoo rose a brow.

"because you're going to tell everyone what i did." baekhyun replied, his hand glued on the doorknob behind him.

"if i wanted to tell everyone i would've done it by now." kyungsoo sighed.

"i don't believe you," baekhyun shook his head in response, "i can't believe you because i know i'm going to regret it."

"don't be so stupid, baekhyun, i need to go." kyungsoo replied, getting ready to pry the male from the front door.

"there is stuff for your arm here." baekhyun said, his eyes never leaving the male for a second, he didn't want to admit it but he was scared of kyungsoo leaving, not just because he could contact police but because he might never come back; that he'd never see him again.

"there's none left, i used the last dressing for you—"

"stop lying!" baekhyun quickly cut him off in response, he was desperate, "why do you want to leave so badly?"

"because i want to be away from you!" kyungsoo yelled out, the exasperation he felt from baekhyun's clueless questions reaching the brim inside of him.

baekhyun's mouth fell open at that but it quickly shut as he thought on what to say, he wanted to get angry, he wanted to shout and scream back but those words left him frozen. they hurt his heart so badly.

"how many time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter