Chapter 34

My blessing

Seulgi was sleeping soundly when her phone rings at 2:00 AM. She immediately get to not wake up Irene.

"Hello?" She answer half asleep.

"Yah. You need to pick me up. So we can prepare the plan." The caller said 

"Unnie? Are you there already? Wait for us there." Seulgi said then hang up.

She stand up quietly and walk to the bathroom. Washing her face and gurgle some mouthwash and wear her cardigan.

"I'll be right back." Seulgi whisper at Joohyun and kiss her forehead before going out of the room calling Mr. Lee.

"Hello?" The answer.

"Mr. Lee? Sorry for interrupting your sleep but can we please pick up my sister in the airport right now?" Seulgi feeling sorry for the guy.

"It's fine Ms. Seulgi. Wait for me in the parking. I'm on my way." He said and hurriedly get ready.

"Thank you Mr. Lee." She said and hung up. 10 minutes and Mr. Lee was already their. She get inside the car and text her Unnie.

Yoong Unnie:

I'm on my way. See you at the entrance.
After another 10 minutes of driving they are already in the airport. Seulgi got down first qnd look around for her Unnie. Seeing someone wearing a fitted white jeans and a black blouse with a cardigan exiting the airport. She already knows who is it. She wave at her and Yoona immediately recognize her and go to her.

"You're so slow. I almost finished the food I buy at the duty free." She scold her while getting inside the car.

"You always finishing all the food Unnie. Remember?" Seulgi said frankly.

"Yeah. Whatever. I'm tired. I'll sleep for a while in your living room while everyone is not here yet then wake early to set up the celebration." Yoona said.

The drive is silent due to sleepiness of them two. Mr. Lee only wake them up when they already in the hotel. The two head straight to the room they're occupying. Yoona removed her cardigan and so is Seulgi they didn't mind anything and goes straight to sleep.

The next morning as Yoona said she wake up early. It's past 6:00 already and Seulgi is still not awake. She goes to her room and walk silently in her side.

"Hey. Bear. Wake up." Yoona whisper while tapping her shoulder.

"Unnie? What time is it?" She ask groggily.

"It's past 6:00 already. I'm gonna head out now. Talk to the restaurant owner. Prepare what you need.

The parents are on the way." Yoona said and kiss her sister forehead.

"Take care Unnie." She said and stand up not waking Joohyun up.

 

Let's fast forward to the event. When everybody is already in the Switzerland. Irene wake up around 11:00 am already and see  the note in the beside table saying.

"I prepare your breakfast. It's in the kitchen. I just fixing something. Call me if you wake up. Happy birthday baby. I love you.
- SeulgiBear"

She smile reading it. She got her phone and start calling Seulgi while heating the food she prepare. After a few rings she answer.

"Morning Baechu." She greet happily.

"Morning Seul. Where are you?" She ask while eating.

"On the way to the airport. I promise to celebrate your birthday with your family right."

"Why you didn't wake me up so I can tag along." She whined.

"No. I want you to have your beauty rest baby. It's fine. Just wait for like 2 more hours and they're there."

"Okay then. I understand." 

"And by the way. Open the our closet. Wear it later. That's my gift to you. Happy birthday."

"Thank you Seul. I love you."

"For you. Your always welcome. I love you too and I need to hang up. I'm on the airport already. Bye Baechu." Seulgi said then hung up.

On the airport Seulgi was waiting for their family silently until the people around start to gossip and murmurs about something. She don't understand it until she look up at the people exiting the airport. She see her Emmos and her parents walking like a model and all of them was wearing a different kind of shades. They look like a badasses spys. She look at her unnie.

"Yah Unnie. Why didn't you tell me that you have dressing code?" She ask Yoona who was beside her.

"What? I didn't know. It's too hot outside so I put glasses. I don't know why them. Maybe coincidence?" Yoona explain. Seulgi hissed she will look out of place if she's with them.

"Hey wait. I think I bring my other shade. Look inside my bag." Yoona add waving at them.

Seulgi look at her Unnie's bag and see what she's talking about. She get it and walk to the parents. Now she look with them.

"Welcome to Switzerland everyone." She said while Yoona having her arms wide for Seohyun.

"Appa!" Yeri shout and run to Seulgi who was readying herself for the tight hug.

"Hey calm down Yerimie." Joy said.

"Where's Eomma?" Yeri ask again.

"She's in the hotel. I will get you there." Seulgi replay putting her hand in Yeri shoulder.

"So? Let's go? I'm sleepy." Jessica said clinging into Yuri.

"Let's go." Yeri shout jumping up and down.

"Yeah. Eomma, Yerimie, Tiffany, Nicole, Sunny Emmo, SeoHyun Unnie, and Wannie come with me and the rest with Yoona Unnie." Seulgi guide them to the car and she start to drive going to their hotel where Irene is.

"Appa, Joy, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung Emmo. Let's go? Mr. Lee will drive us to the location." Yoona said and they got off the airport.

Without the girls in the relationship knowing. The other car which contain their partners had a different direction. They got to the hotel and Irene welcome them with the hugs and kisses.

"Happy Birthday Baby Joohyunie." The mothers said.

"Happy birthday Eomma. You look beautiful." Yeri said and kiss Irene cheek.

"Only today?" She ask back.

"No always." She said then head straight to the kitchen.

"Thank you everyone. Let's get inside. So you can rest." She said.

"I really need that. Thanks Irene." Jessica said and they got inside.

"Where's dad? Mom?" Irene ask.

"They're with Yoona. Maybe stop by to eat? Yoona and Sooyoung was with them." Tiffany said and goes to the room.

"Don't mind them. They are enjoying here. So first you need to accommodate our family. I'll look for them." Seulgi said and guide her to Tiffany who was removing her make up.

"Everyone I'll just look for them. Get ready at 4:00 pm. Mr. Lee the will give you what will you wear so for now relax okay? I'm going. Bye." Seulgi said and kiss Irene forehead.

"Take care Bear." Jessica said then lay on the bed. Seulgi laugh and left. While on the elevator. She called her Unnie.

"Hey Bear. Where are you?" Yoona ask.

"I'm on the way. Are you guys already in the shop?"

"Yeah. We're just waiting for you." Yoona said.

"Okay. I'll hung up now." Seulgi got there and they immediately look for what to wear.

"Unnie have you already talk to the place owner?" Seulgi ask Yoona

"Yeah. Don't worry about that. They just waiting for us." Yoona reassured her.

After getting the dress for their partners. The mans in the relationship fitting the dress coupling suit and make a little adjustments and their fine. They give Mr. Lee the box with their partners name on it and ask him to deliver it. After going to the shop they stop at the jewelry shop and head to the hotel but in another room.

Later that night. It's already 5:00 pm. Irene, Tiffany, and Jessica was in the car together. While the JoyRi, SooSun, HyoNic couple and Wannie was in the other car but they got there much earlier.

When the three got to the restaurant, Jessica and Tiffany was guided by their partners to have a seat. While Irene got her eyes blinded by a hand.
"It's me. It will be fine trust me." Seulgi whisper behind her. She hold her hand and they walk to the middle. When they are in the position Seulgi whisper "You can now open your eyes." She said removing her hand. Once the hand remove a acoustic happy birthday song start to play in the television with her baby picture until her present picture that one by one getting revealed.

The first and the last picture was the one that makes her tear up. The first picture with it's date which is her birthday is Taeyeon holding her in her arms sitting beside Seohyun while Tiffany is still asleep dur to exhaustion and the last one was only before Seulgi and her left to Switzerland. It's them with her and Seohyun in the middle of their parents. In the end there was a compilation of her friends greeting and wishing her a happy birthday. And in the last part was the important person in her life now.

Tiffany interview:

Hi Baby Hyunnie. Happiest Birthday. You know that I love you our right? When I was pregnant with you I know that you will bring happiness in us but we only had you for a little while. I know I still have shortcomings as your mom but I promise you one thing. That I will always be here for you and be your whatever you want. I want you to be happy so, follow what your heart wants. Happy birthday and I love you.

Taeyeon interview:

Ahm! Heheh sorry I'm not use to this. So, okay to my baby girl. I just wish you a happy happy birthday. Dad will always support you and Unnie. Even when you grow older your always be dad's baby girl. I can't thank you enough your foster parents for taking care of you. They let you experience the pain and hardness of this world for you to be this strong. But now that your with us. You won't ever experience it. Your family will always be here for you no matter what. Until you get taller then me. I love you. Happy birthday.

After the crying moments of course their will be a hug and kisses ceremony from their whole family. Giving gifts and at 6:00 pm they started to eat dinner. While the girls was eating the boys one by one started to excuse themselves in the comfort room. They started to wear their coupling suit with their partners and shut the lights off. The girls panics but they didn't know that their partners was starting to position in their formation. With Seulgi Yoona and Yuri in the middle.

The light went back and Bruno Mars song Marry You start to play with YoonYulSeul starting the choreography. They stand up to watch. Before it ends Sooyoung guide Jessica infront of Yuri. Hyoyeon guide Seohyun infront Yoona and Taeyeon guide Irene infront of Seulgi. Before the song ends. They bend in their one knee altogether and show the rings and song ends with them saying "Will you marry me?" And look at their eyes.

"Fool we're already married." Jessica said not minding the tears in her eyes.

"Sorry I mean will you remarry me? This will be our late celebration of our anniversary. So? It's a yes or no." Yuri ask.

"Let her bend for a while Sica. Don't answer her yet." Sooyoung shout making others laugh.

"Yah you shinkskin! I let you pay what we eat here if you won't shut up." Yuri shout back.

"Oww! Sorry Sica say yes please." She said and hide behind Sunny.

"Of course I will remarry you my monkey. Even Sooyoung don't ask me." Jessica said and make her stand up.

She kiss her and said thank you for each other. Seeing that Yulsic is done. They look at the other two and Yoona started to talk.

"I know I should've propose to you long time ago and it's already long overdue but I want you to be my wife now. Legally or even if you want illegally. Yoona said smirking and Seohyun hit her for her joke.

"So? Will you marry this girl after a long time?" Yoona ask nervously.

"Yes. I will marry you even you don't ask." Seohyun said while nodding having her beautiful smile.

"Oww. Your feisty my love." Yoona said standing up which make Seohyun pinch her. The pain is visible in her face that everyone laugh.

"Last but not the least. Our SeulgiBear." Hyoyeon shout and everyone clap.

She was on her knee. Smiling nervously while showing the ring she buy. She scratch her nape and said.

"Ahm. Baechu I know that we just got together for a while and this is way too fast but I've known and wait for you long enough. I can't even imagine my life without you. I want you to see you when I close and open my eyes everyday. I want you Bae Joohyun. Will you marry this Kang Seulgi in front of you?" She ask.

Everyone got silent waiting for Irene answer. It's feel hours already for Seulgi waiting for her answer but Irene just keep tearing.

"It's fine. Don't feel pressured if you still don't want it......" Seulgi got cut off when suddenly Irene hug her and said.

"I will marry you Seulgi. You've been my blessing ever since then. Of course I want to marry you." Irene said still hugging her.

"Thank you baby." Seulgi said and kiss her. Everybody was clapping for the three until Taeyeon said something.

"You two!" She said staring intently to Seulgi and Yoona.

"Just make sure to not make my babies cry and don't even think of hurting them or I won't let you two off the hook okay." Taeyeon said which make the two gulp. They know their Emmo.

"Y....Yes Em...Emmo." They answer and everyone laugh at them.

Flashback:

After Seulgi ask Taeyeon and Tiffany, Yoona interrupt and ask the same question.

"What! You two asking for my daughters hand?" Tiffany shout.

"Wait Pani calm down okay. Don't need to shout." Taeyeon said rubbing her back.

"Are you two serious? Is this a joke?" Yuri ask them.

"No. Appa. We been thinking about it for now." Seulgi said.

"Fine then ask them. I'll let you two talk to your Eomma later." Yuri said.

"What can we do? They look happy with both of you so, it's fine to me." Taeyeon calmly said knowing it will come soon.

"TaeTae is right. It's fine with me too but it's up to them we just have you permission." Tiffany explain

"We know that. Thank you Emmos. Bye." They said and end the face time.

They got inside their house and Yuri make Jessica change her position to sit in her lap while the two was beside them.

"This two have to tell you something." Yuri said and turn off the TV.

"What it is? Did you two cause trouble again?" Jessica ask looking at them one by one.

"Ahm. No Eomma. You know that we have girlfriend right?" Yoona ask.

"Yeah. Taengo's daughters. What about them?"

"The thing Eomma is we...we want to..ma...marry them." Seulgi said looking down and playing with her finger.

"Marry them? Ok then. Marry them." Jessica said. They know their mom and wait for a little more.

"Wait! What? You two will get married?" Jessica said with her eyes wide.

"Not yet Eomma. We still need to ask them." Yoona explain.

"Still. What will I do to you two?" Jessica ask ruffling her her.

"Just let them be. We already expect this coming right." Yuri said to her.

"But not this soon Seobang." Jessica said looking at Yuri.

Yuri just smile a little while nodding convincing her wife.

"Okay. I'll let you two. But promise us. Promise us that you will visit here every other day okay? Or whenever I call you understand." Jessica said.
The two nod showing their most beautiful smile on her which not make her regret letting her babies go and have their own family.

Flashback 

 

--------------------:THE END:--------------