Chapter 23

My blessing

Another week had gone. Seulgi was still in her deep sleep. The Kwons always asking the doctor how is her condition. The doctor said that she's improving and might wake up anytime soon. So, they always hope in that.

It was sunday morning. Irene was getting ready because she will go to the hospital. She was still working at Taeyeon's cafe even though Taeyeon told her to stop working and she will just give Irene an allowance, but she refuse saying she want a money that she work hard for so, Taeyeon let her. "Some day this will be all yours." Taeyeon said in her mind.

When she done. Seohyun was already waiting for her at the front. Her Unnie said that she want to see Seulgi but she know that she only want to see her alligator girlfriend.

"Are you done?" - Seohyun

"Yes Unnie. You will drive right?" - Irene

"Of course. Can you drive." - Seohyun

"Of course ....no. Hehehe so, let's go." - Irene

They enter the car and talk about anything until they reach the hospital. They ride the elevator and goes to the 5th floor where Seulgi's room is. When they got there, they see only Yoona their.

"Hey! Unnie. Why are you alone?" Irene ask and they approach her.

"Eomma and Appa go home first to take a bath.

They'll be back later." Yona said giving both of them a kiss in a cheek.

"I see. Is there any news about her condition?"

Seohyun asking Yoona while Irene wipe Seulgi face with a damp towel.

"Nothing. Just like what they always saying." Yoona replied.

After cleaning her face. Seulgi sit at the corner of the bed and just stare at her face. "I miss you already. If you wake up, I promise that I'll be yours." She said in her mind. Suddenly YulSic came with foods.

"Oh! You two here. Let's eat." Yuri said.

"Did yu two just came?" Jessica ask Irene and Seohyun.

"Yes Emmo. Mom and Dad said they will follow later." Seohyun explain.

"I think I know what your parents will do in the house." Yuri said causing Jessica to pinch her.

"Of course make another Joohyun, Emmo. I know mom and dad already." Seohyun said making everyone laugh.

While they are eating. Yoona's phone ring with unknown number. Everyone see it and they tell her to answer it. Yoona leave the room and answer the phone.

"Hello. Yoona's speaking. Who is this?"

"Unnie! It's me. Wendy."

Yoona was shocked so she look again at the caller number and it's a number in korea.

"Seungwan?! Wh....why are you here?" She was still shocked.

"I will tell you later but can you please pick me up in the airport?" Wendy request.

"Sure. Wait me there." Yoona said in an impulse.

Even though Wendy is Seulgi's ex-girlfriend. She was close to the Kwons. They treated her like a family. So, it also saddened them when they hear Wendy's explanation. Yoona enter the room.

"Eomma! Appa!" She shout when she open the door.

"Yah! Stop shouting." Jessica scold her because everyone was startled.

"What is it? Who's the caller?" Yuri ask still running her ear.

"You won't belive me. It's Wendy!" Yulsic look at each other and look at Irene.

"Let's get out of here. Seohyun ah. Joohyun ah. Look for her for a while okay? We will ne back again." Yuri said and Seohyun just nod knowing and understanding the situation.

They leave the room and seems like Irene was in the deep thinking. "Wendy? I've heard that name before but I can't remember." She whisper to her self.

"Unnie. Who's Wendy?" She ask Seohyun.

"Didn't Seulgi tell you? Wendy is Seungwan." Seohyun said.

"Seungwan" that name keep ringing in Irene's head until it hit her. Wendy is the girl in Seulgi's sketch book. Her ex-girlfriend. Suddenly she feel worried and threatened by this girl. But she just let it be and focus on taking care of Seulgi.

 

Meanwhile in the airport. Everybody was looking at certain singer sitting on the waiting area. The famous Wendy Son is in the Korea waiting for Yoona to pick her up. After so many delayed of her leaving Canada to go to Korea. Now she was able to bored. She was eager to see and know about Seulgi's condition. Even after the break up. She still have the same feelings for her. "I shouldn't have left you back there. I hope you'll be fine after seeing me again." She said in her thoughts. Her dreaming disturbed when her phone got a message. "I'm stocked on traffic. But I'll be there okay." Yoona text her.

But unknown to her. Yoona was just stocked in her conversation with her parents not in the traffic.

"Don't say her name in front of Joohyun. She might still know about her." Yuri said to Yoona.

"Your Appa is right. We don't want to mingle at their business." Jessica

"But what will I do? She's asking me to pick her up in the airport." Yoona

"What! She's here?" Yuri was shocked she thought that Wendy only call Yoona but not here.

"Yes that's why I'm also shocked. What will I do to her? Irene is still there. We can't let them be together." Yoona

"Okay first bring her to apartment. Tell her to rest first then. She can go here later at night. When Joohyun left." Jessica

"But why do I felt like we're saving Seulgi from her mistress to meet her wife?" Yoona

"Because it is! They are her present and her past." Jessica

"Yeah right. So, I'll go now. I will accompany her for awhile." Yoona.

"Okay. Take care okay." Jessica remind her. They enter the room still with Yoona.

"Seobaby. I will just go somewhere for a while okay. Let's meet up later." Yoona whisper to Seohyun and kiss her lips.

"I understand. Take care okay. I love you too." After saying that Yoona leave and bid goodbye to everyone in the room.

 

Yoona got in the airport and find Wendy. She heard some stranger talking about the famous singer that waiting in the waiting area. She knows that it was her so she go there. Not forgetting to bring a cap to hide her face. When she see her, Wendy was drinking some coffee. She sit beside her.

"Hey! Wendy ah." She lowly said.

"Oh my gosh! Yah! Unnie! You startled me." Wendy was also shouting with silence and hit Yoona in the arms.

"Hehehe sorry. I didn't mean it. Here, wear this." Yoona give the cap she was holding.

"Thank you Unnie." Wendy thank her and wear it. 

When Wendy is ready. Yoona get her things and head to her car going to the apartment Wendy rent.

"Unnie, aren't we going to the hospital?" Wendy ask confuse why they are going to her apartment destination.

"I know you want to see her but you need to rest first. Eomma and Appa said I should make you rest first." Yoona said and stop at the Wendy's apartment building.

"Ow! How are they? I miss them too." She ask as they enter the elevator.

"What about Unnie? Didn't you miss me?" Yoona was pouting that make her laugh.

"You're too old Unnie for doing that aegyo. Of course I miss you too. Especially her." Wendy said smiling while remembering their past.

"They are great. Still the same whipped for each other. But time was making them already old." Yoona was sad thinking about her mothers youth.

"We all will also go that point Unnie. But I bet they are look young." Wendy

"Of course. You know them. Appa is health conscious which make Eomma too." Yoona said that make them laugh.

They come to her apartment and Wendy open the door for them. Cause Yoona had her things. But their conversation not end there.

"What about you and Seohyun Unnie?" She ask. She was hoping that the two will be together till the end.

"We're fine. We still together. I don't think I can live without her." Yoona said dreaming their future.

"Then why not make her your wife legally already?" Wendy was happy hearing that word. She always wishing that Seulgi and her will be like them too.

"I'm still planning my proposal to her. I want it to be more glamorous. She deserve it. But let this problem past first. So, everyone will be happy in our wedding day." Yoona explain her thoughts.

"I wish you two a good luck." Wendy said showing a hwaiting fist.

"Isn't too early for that?" Yoona was giggling.

"Then it's my advance wish for you two." Wendy.

"Thank you anyway. So, I'll get going. You should rest. I will pick you up later again when I go to hospital." Yoona said ready to leave.

"When is the exact time Unnie?" Wendy ask so she know if she can have a deep sleep.

"Maybe around 7pm. I'll just call you. Bye." Yoona

"Okay. Thank you Unnie. Bye." Wendy.

 

The Kwons are having dinner in Seulgi's room. Joohyun with her parents just left the hospital. While Yoona said that Wendy and her was on the way to the hospital. The dinner was fine. They was cleaning the table when they Jessica hear a moan.

"What's with the Seobang?" Jessica ask since they are the only two awake at the room.

"I'm not . Did you hear something?" Yuri ask. Then another moan was heard.

They look at each other and look at Seulgi. She had already open her eyes a little. In happiness they approach her and hug her.

"Ahem! Eomma, Appa, water please." Seulgi's voice was rasp because of her long sleep.

"Sica get her water." Jessica immediately get a water while Yuri help her to sit up.

Suddenly the door opened. And two comers were shocked to see Seulgi awake.

"Yah! Seulgi ah. Unnie miss you. You fool." Yoona said and hug her.

"Unnie. I ca....can't breath." Seulgi

"Sorry. I must tell this to other." Yoona said and call everyone.

While Wendy can't move and just stare at her which Seulgi reciprocate by smilling at her.

"Wendy ah. Come here." Seulgi have her arms open but the doctors suddenly come which make her wait in the corner with Yoona.

 

Taeyeon was driving when she got a call from Yoona. She answer it and put it in loudspeaker.

"Hello. Yoong. Why?" Taeyeon

"Emmo! Come back to hospital now." Yoona said panicking.

Yoona's panicking voice  make Joohyun nervous and worried. So, Seohyun hug her by the side.

"Why? What happened?" Taeyeon ask stopping at the corner.

"She's awake! Seulgi awaken just now!" Yoona

"What! TaeTae make U-turn already." Tiffany said while hitting Taeyeon shoulder.

"Stop it. Okay Yoong. We'll be there." Taeyeon said and end the call.

Taeyeon make a turn and Tiffany smile at her their second daughter.

"Everything will be alright now Hyunnie." Tiffany said and pat her daughter's hand.

"I hope so mom." Her eyes is slowly getting teary.

Taeyeon park the car and she her family going to the room. When they get there. They see a smiling Seulgi. A smile that Joohyun miss but she's holding a stranger's hand. Her smile fade away.