Epilogue

My blessing

1 year after their wedding. Everyone was in the hospital. Waiting for someone to successfully deliver the new part of their family. You can see the Kwon nervously walking back and forth.

"Hey Yul. Calm down. It's not your first time to be in this situation. So, calm your down." Taeyeon said holding Yuri in the shoulder making her seat.

"And you two. Your Eomma will be fine. Go to your wives and check on them." Tiffany said to Yoona and Seulgi who has their wives in the hospital too.

Seohyun was there checking if her morning sickness and craving was because of the In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) or what they called artificial insemination or if they successfully will have a family. While Irene was on the first process for her IVF too. She let Seulgi go first to her Eomma before they start the insemination.

They don't know that 3 months after their wedding. YulSic couple dicided to have a child again with Jessica saying "I don't want to be alone in the house and we both agree to it." The others can't do anything. It's already there so they just accept it.

While Jessica was in her trimester her daughters was enjoying their honeymoon pace. Because of that she's start to doubt herself without her knowing why she even want to have child again.

Seulgi go to where her wife is knock. The doctor let her come in.

"How's Eomma?" Irene ask.

"Still in delivery room. Mom told us go you and Unnie." Seulgi replay.

"Eomma will be fine. Don't worry. She's been there before." Irene calm her down.

"If you're ready we can start. The donor was compatible of what you have in mind so, let's start?" The doctor ask.

"Are you sure your fine with this? I don't want to hurt you. We can adopt if you want." Seulgi said worriedly.

"I'm fine Seulgi. I'm sure this is nothing compared to what we where doing almost every night." Irene whisper the last part to her. Seulgi blush at it and make Joohyun laugh.

"I'm ready. Where will I change?" Irene ask the doctor.

"There Mrs. Kang in the left side. The hospital gown was in there too. I will wait you here." The doctor said refering to the bed.

After like half an hour. Someone knock and Seulgi open it.

"Are you two done?" Yoona ask.

"Yeah. Just asking some questions about it." Seulgi replay.

"Okay good. We will wait here outside." Yoona said and smile happily.

Seulgi think there's something odd about her Unnies. Yoona seems out of the world while Seohyun always cling to Yoona. But she just let it be forgetting why the two was here too. After like 5 minutes of waiting the couples go to their Eomma's room.

Sooyoung text them that Jessica was already give birth and was in private room. They enter and see everyone gathered in their Eommas bed smiling. They walk to them and see their little baby sister. They smile at her feeling the love that surrounds them.

"Can I hold her Eomma?" Seohyun ask and Jessica past her the baby.

"You look exactly like Eomma baby." Yoona said holding her baby sister hand.

"Unnie give it to us." Seulgi said.

"Be careful. She's too fragile." Their Appa said.
When Seohyun was already handling the baby to her look at Irene.

"Hold her. I might hurt her if I hold her now." Seulgi said too afraid to have the baby in her hand.

Joohyun smile and get the baby. Seulgi hold her hand look at her then to Jessica.

"Wow! Another Ice princess." Seulgi comments which make everyone laugh.

"Yah!" The Jung sisters said.

"What? It's true. Right Appa? Amber Emmo?" She look at them and ask for their opinion. They just nod at her.

"What's her name Eomma?" Irene ask looking at the baby.

"It's EunBi. SinB is her nickname." Jessica said smiling.

"Welcome to the world SinB ah." Seulgi said kissing her baby sister's forehead 

"We also have good news." Yoona said gathering everybody's attention.

"We will also have another baby in 9 months." Yoona said showing the result of the tests they gone.

"Wow! We're raining babies this year." Joy said.

Everyone was happy for the new and coming babies which they called blessings to them.
2 months since Jessica was out in the hospital, 3 months since Seohyun got confirmed to be pregnant and 3 months since Irene got the IVF. Now she's back with her daughter, Yeri because Seulgi is busy with the operation they planning.

Flashback:

"I can postpone the planning if you want so, I can accompany you." She said holding Irene hand.

"It's fine Seul. Yerimie was with me. Don't worry. Go to your work." She convince her.

"Are you sure?" Seulgi ask again.

"Yeah. Now go. They need you."

"Okay. Bye. Take care okay. Call me if anything. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." Then Seulgi left.

Flashback Ends:

 

"So, Mrs. Kang. What are you feeling?" Her doctor ask.

"I've been getting dizzy whenever I smell something I don't want and then eventually puke. Especially in the morning." She explain.

"I see. I guess I already know it. But we will have a tests for a better result." The doctor said.

"Will it take long? The result to come out." Yeri ask.

"Ahm. No. A few minutes will be fine. I will accompany you to the lab and get your blood samples." The doctor stand up and guide them into the lab.

"Thank you doctor. Should we wait here?" She ask.

"If you want to wait then it's fine but I can message you if the result is out." The doctor said.

"Then we will kindly wait for your message doctor. Eomma let's go? I'm hungry." Yeri said whispering the last part.

They bow at the doctor leave the hospital and head to the ice cream parlor.

"Mom what if you're pregnant?" Yeri ask nonchalantly.

"Then you will have baby sibling." She said which make Yeri stop eating.

"I'll wish you're pregnant and a baby boy." Yeri said and start to pray.

"I wish too." Irene said imagining what could be their future.

After eating at the ice cream parlor. They walk going to the hospital. When they already in the entrance. Irene receive the message from her doctor. They got there and the doctor let them in.

"What is it doc. What's the result?" Yeri ask excitedly.

"Sorry about her. She's wishing for my pregnancy." Irene apologize.

"No need to apologize. Seems like her wish come true. Congratulations." The doctor said showing the result.

"Yes. I will be Unnie. Yes." Yeri again too happy which make her dance crazily.

"This will be great news to Appa. Let's go Eomma. Tell this to Appa." Yeri said and bow to the doctor.

"Thank you doc." They both said and bow again.

Yeri was humming while driving when Joohyun ask her to let this tell herself to Seulgi and Yeri agree. Beside it's lunch time already. They enter the station and everyone greet her. They know the chief's wife of course. They knock the door to her office and see her reading something in her laptop. Seing them, Seulgi close her laptop and goes to them.

"So, How was it?" Seulgi ask.

"First. Let's eat because we're hungry." Irene said smiling at her.

"Of course. I won't let my girls be hungry." She put her shoulder around Yeri and the other one was in Irene waist.

"What do you want to eat?" She ask Irene who was choosing in the menu.

"This.This. This. This and this for the desert." Irene smile after pointing what she like.

"Wow! You seems like starving." Seulgi commented and order it all.

The was eating peacefully and was about to pay. Seulgi ask for a receipt but then Irene excuse her self for the comfort room. Without her knowing. Irene go to the staff room and ask for the waiter who will give Seulgi the receipt to let her see the paper with a message "Your wife is pregnant."
She goes back to her seat and wait for the waiter and let him give the receipt to her.

"Excuse me but I think you got the wrong table." Seulgi said reading the paper in the top of the receipt.

"No Mrs. Kang. This was definitely yours." The waiter said and smile at her.

She look at Joohyun and she showed her the result. She take it. Suddenly she shout and jump saying.

"My wife was pregnant. We will have baby. I will be a father again." She shout and Everyone in the restaurant congratulate them and clap.

"Thank you Baechu." She said and kiss her forehead.

"Yerimie your gonna be a Unnie." She said and they dance crazily which make everyone in the restaurant laugh at them.

6 years later:

"Kang Daniel. Come here. Eomma will change your diaper." Irene said running to her son who was around the house.

"We're home." Seulgi announce once she's inside their house.

"Seul. We're here." Irene replay.

"Daniel ah~ Unnie was here." Said Eunbi (Iz*one) their first child who was 5 years had her arm wide.
Their second chind daniel which is 1 year old and 3 months come running to her unnie.
"What are you doing? Eomma said to change your diaper." And the baby just laugh showing her front teeth.

"Come here babies. Let's go to Eomma." Seulgi then carry her children and go to Irene who was resting in the sofa.

"You look tired baby." Seulgi said to Irene.

"Yeah. He keeps running and running around." She said and get Daniel from Seulgi's hold to change her diaper.

"Where's Yerimie? I thought she accompany you here?" Seulgi ask.

"Yeah. She just left. She keep Daniel while I was cooking. Joy was looking for her." Irene explain.

"I see then let's eat. So, you can rest. I'll take care of the kids."

"Eomma what did you cook?" EunBi ask.

"Delicious food baby. Let's go eat." Irene said and they head to the dining table.

After the dinner. Irene and Eunbi shower together. After them it's Seulgi's turn to clean Daniel. When he's already clean. She gave him to Joohyun to wear him his pajamas while Seulgi taking a bath.
They lay in EunBi's bed with their kids in the middle. They was singing them a song until they fall asleep. They put Daniel in the crib once his asleep too. They look at them and smile. Seulgi back hug Irene and said.

"Thank you for this blessings. I'm feel complete every time I look at the three of you. I have my children and my beautiful wife who I really love." Seulgi whisper and kiss her neck and shoulder.

"No Seul. You complete me. You rescue me there to the club, you help me know who I really am and give me this perfect gift. This family is the greatest blessing I've recieve. Thank you and I love you more Seul." Irene cares her face.

----------------------------
And this will be the end. I was hoping you didn't get bored with this story although I didn't update regularly. Sorry for that and thank you for all the subscribe, comments and upvote.💕