Chapter 32

My blessing

"But Appa, Baechu's birthday is nearing too. I need to prepare too." Seulgi rant at her Appa.
The four was in Taeyeon cafe. Talking about their surprises.

"I know that. I'm not asking you to help me do other stuff Seulgi. I'm just asking an idea. And remember we haven't able to celebrate our anniversary because of my work out of town. This kid. Don't you have indulgence to your parents?" Yuri rant too.

"Okay. You two stop it. People are looking. Yul stop lecturing her. She's your daughter and you bear stop ranting. She's your Appa. Be respectful. Do you want me to tell this to your Eomma?" Taeyeon put a stop in their fight.

"Don't worry Emmo. I already record it and send to Eomma." Yoona said showing her and Jessica conversation.

"Yah! Unnie!"

"Yah! Fool."

Yuri and Seulgi said at the same time.

"Why?!" Yoona was surprise by their voice.

"Why did you send it? She will know about our plan!" Yuri said with wide eyes.

"Don't worry okay. I blurred some important word you said. So the plant won't blow out." Yoona reassured them.

Yuri and Taeyeon had a sigh of relief. It safe. It still going.

"By the way. I have an idea for the both of you." Yoona said.

"Be your Unnie. She's willing to think and help. Tssk! This kid really." Yuri said to Seulgi.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry Appa. Just please don't pander Eomma more later. I don't want to have long lecture and have sleepless night later." Seulgi beg showing her puppy eyes and clasping hand at her Appa.

"Hayy~ Okay baby bear." Yuri can't her youngest beg so as usual she will just let it.

"So? What do you have in mind Yoong?" Taeyeon ask.

"What about Seulgi and Irene just have a private date. They can celebrate quietly to wherever they go since you said once that she like peaceful and beautiful place." Yoona suggests her plan for Joohyun birthday.

"So Sica will have a big celebration since it's a double occasion." Taeyeon add.

"But I'm thinking of other way Eomma." Yoona interrupt.

"What are you thinking then?" Yuri ask.

"Since it's double occasion I think it must be romantic. Because it's your anniversary celebration." Yoona

"Yeah. You got a point." Taeyeon said.

"What about we go back to our resort house in Jeju? And add to that it all start there, our family." Yuri said remembering the old times.

 

Flashback:

Ever since Yuri and Jessica got married they live in their resort house that they build before marrying each other.

Yuri just got home from work. Seeing her wife in the balcony looking at the sea with the breeze splashing in her face.

"Seobang come here." Jessica said once she heard the door locked.

Yuri walk to her and give her a back hug.

"What are you doing here? Are you feeling okay now?" Yuri ask referring to Jessica's headache early this morning.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry." Jessica smile at her.
Yuri was happy that her Sicababy is happy but there something odd about her smile and to her eyes. It show affection, happiness, contentment and it's more livelier.

"You look so happy. Why is it?" Yuri ask but Jessica answer with another question.

"Seobang what do feel about that family?" Jessica point at the family of four. The parents, the son and baby daughter.
"I feel happy for them. They look a perfect definition of love. But at the same point I envy them. I wish we can have that kind of family. Why?" Yuri ask confuse.

"If God answer our prayers. How many kids do you want?" Sica ask looking at her.

"They said the more the merrier so what about a dosen? 12." Yuri said jokingly.

"Yah! Are you serious? What do you think of me your baby factory?" Jessica slap her hand that on her waist.

"Hahahah I'm just joking Sicababy." Yuri said laughing.

"Hmm... I'm fine with three child. But it's all up to you. As long as you can and want it. And your the one who will carry it." Yuri said.

Jessica was happy with her Seobang answer. She drug her in the bed and make her to sit on the edge of it. Then she straddle her. It's their way of being close with each other. Yuri put her hand in Jessica's back and ask.

"Why do ask?"

Jessica put her hand in the pocket of her pajamas and ask.

"Can I have your hand?"

Yuri gave her hand to her and Jessica put three something on her hand. Once she look at it she was surprise. It's pregnancy tests and it all showing two lines.

"I'm pregnant Seobang. We're having a baby in 9 more months." Jessica said smiling at her.
Yuri was speechless. Her eyes were back and forth to the PTs and to her wife. She wasn't saying anything so Jessica got worried.

"Seobang you okay?" She ask.

"Your pregnant?" Yuri ask blankly.
Jessica nod. Sad about her husband (because Yuri is the man in the relationship) reaction. She was about to stand up when Yuri suddenly lift her and kiss all over her face.

"I'm going to be a father. Yes! I'm going to be a father. Thank you baby. I love you. I love you both." Yuri shout while kissing Jessica's face.

Jessica can't stop her tears. She thought Yuri won't love the news because she's still not ready to have family but seeing her now make her feel overwhelmed. She put Jessica down and face her.

"Thank you Sicababy for this gift. This is the greatest gift. I'm so happy. No. Happy is not the word. I'm more than happy." Yuri hug her and kiss her forehead.

"I was happy too Yul. Finally. We will have a family of our own." Jessica said burying her head in Yuri's neck.

"From now on. I promise you, our baby and future kids to protect you all, give everything you all want as long as Appa can and make them be a good person. A person who can be free with whatever they want to be. I promise you that and our kids." Yuri then kiss Jessica's tummy.

"Thank you Seobang. I'm so lucky to have you. For staying with me." Jessica said with tears running her face.

"Of course. I love you so, I will stay even you push me away. Your my love of my life remember. I will stay by your side forever." Yuri caress her cheek drying her tears.

Flashback Ends:

"That's good idea. Then a candlelight dinner with her favorite foods. A dance and then a new baby by the next day." Taeyeon said which earn a slap in the head by Yuri.

"The kids are here. ert." Yuri said.

"What? They are not kids anymore. They matured enough. I bet they already did it." Taeyeon reason out.

The two face become tomatoes. Yuri look at them and shake her head.

"I said stop it Taengo or you want me to tell this to Fany?" Yuri scare her.

"Appa. I already send it to Emmo." Seulgi said showing a voice record send to Tiffany.

"Yah! You." Taeyeon point at Seulgi.

"I don't want to be the only one who will get lecturing Emmo." Seulgi said and they laugh except Taeyeon.

"I'm dead." Taeyeon cry in her thoughts.