Chapter 33

My blessing

"Where are we going Seul? Why do I need to pack?" Joohyun ask when Seulgi suddenly come to their house and ask her to pack.

"It's a secret. I already ask Emmos permissions and they let me." Seulgi replay.

"But tomorrow is my birthday Seul. It's my first birthday with them." Irene reason out.

"I know. Of course we will celebrate it with your family. I want keep you by myself in your birthday but I can't cause you have your family now." Seulgi

"Then where are we going?" Irene try asking again.

"I told you it's a secret. But as a clue. We're going out of town." Seulgi hint.

When Joohyun already done packing with Seulgi's help she start preparing her self while Seulgi talk to her parents.

"So, where the two of you going?" Tiffany ask.

"Remember the ticket that you gave me on my birthday. We will use it now." Seulgi answer.

"Switzerland? That's good. I'll call someone I know there to you to your accommodation." Taeyeon said.

"I will book us the tickets then." Seohyun add.

"Okay. You sure can come without Yoong?" Tiffany ask.

"Yeah. I already told her and she agreed beside she's also helping Yuri Emmo about their plan." Seohyun replay.

"By the way Emmo what time are you guys going there?" Seulgi ask.

"Will all of you will come together?" Seulgi add.

"We don't know yet. But we will notify you immediately." Taeyeon replay.

After done preparing herself. Irene got down and see them talking.

"Oh! Hyunnie is here. Go. Take care of her okay." Tiffany said and shoo Seulgi.

"Let's go?" She ask and Irene just nod.

"Mom, Dad, Unnie. We're going. See you tomorrow." Irene said waving her hand.

"Yeah. Enjoy your date baby." Tiffany said and wave back too like Taeyeon and Seohyun.

Seulgi open the car for her and put their luggage in the trunk.

"Oh Yerimie. Your our driver?" Irene ask seeing Yeri on the driver seat.

"No Eomma. But later I will. I need to bring this car back to Appa's condo." Yeri said while switching her seat in the passenger seat.

"Ow and enjoy your date Eomma. I was hoping for baby sibling." Yeri said smiling at her. Seulgi enter the car and look at Irene.

"Huh? Why is your face red. Are you not feeling well?" She ask seeing the blush in Irene face.

"N...no. I'm fine." She replay and Seulgi look at Yeri.

"What did you do Yerimie?" She suspected it's all because of her.

"What? I didn't do anything. I just said I was hoping for baby sibling." Yeri said with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yah! Baby sibling. Then go make a baby yourself." Seulgi drive after saying that.

"No. Yeri is too young for that Seul. Let them be married first." Joohyun intrudes.

They got in the airport. Seulgi ask for Irene passport and wait for their flight. When the speaker announced the next flight which is their destination good thing is Irene was asleep.

"Hey. Baechu. Let's go?" Seulgi help her stand and fix her hair.They board on the plane with Irene in the window side.

"Seul. Can I sleep for a while?" She ask Seulgi.

"Yeah. Sure don't worry about me. I'm fine." Seulgi said and let Irene sleep in her shoulder.

After hearing her calm breathing signaling she's already asleep. She can't help but stare at her. "I hope you will accept what I'm planning to do later." She whisper very silently. She take a few shot of her and drift off to sleep too.

While in some parts of Seoul South Korea. Yuri and Yoona was organizing the plan for her mother's birthday and their anniversary.
 

Flashback:

After the four talk about their plan. Yuri with her daughters go home. Seeing Jessica crying over the movie. "She must be happy for so many years." They hear her said. In the movie the old man remarry his wife for their golden years together.Hearing that the three look at each other and sneak outside again.

"Why I didn't think of that?" Yuri ask ruffling her hair.

"Cause your not thinking?" Yoona answer.

"Whatever. Call Taeng. Now." Yuri said and let Seulgi call Taeyeon.

After a few rings. Taeyeon face with Tiffany showed up. The three got inside the car again and talk. Not knowing whay Seulgi was thinking.

"Do you miss me already? We just got home." Taeyeon jokingly ask.

"Yah Taengo. I had different plan now. But can you please get away from Fany? She might tell it to Sica." Yuri instruct.

"Yeah. Sure. What it is about?" Taeyeon ask walking to their room.

"I was planning to remarry her again instead of our first plan." Yuri said.

"We heard Eomma earlier when she's watching a movie. We think she will love it." Yoona add.

"Then that's good idea. It's in her birthday right?" Taeyeon ask.

"Yeah. You in?" Yuri ask.

"Call me in Yul." Taeyeon said and showed her chin dimple.

"Ahm~ Taeng Emmo can I ask you something?" Seulgi interrupt.

"Sure. Go ahead bear." Taeyeon.

"But can you please go to Tiffany emmo side again. I need to talk to you both." Seulgi add.

Taeyeon go back to the living room and talk to Tiffany. While Yuri and Yoona look at each other.

End of flashback:

"Appa. Do you already book our flight? Seulgi is asking me." Yoona said reading the text she receive just now.

"Yeah. Your Eomma already have the tickets." Yuri answered.

"What about the wedding planner? Did you already talk to them?" Yoona

"Taeng talk to them. And now we're going to the church to schedule our wedding date." Yuri.

"And you need to follow your sister earlier than us. She will need your help for preparing. It's a big occasion after all." Yuri add.

 

Seulgi wake up by Joohyun shaking her. Saying they're nearing to land.

"Wake up from your hibernating bear. We will land soon." Joohyun said.

"Sorry. I guess you already know where we are." She look at her and smile.

"Yeah. I hope we will have good time here. Thank you Seul." Irene then hug her.

"It's fine. As long as your happy." Seulgi said and after that they hear at the speaker that they can exit now.

Carrying their bag. Seulgi gave her jacket to Irene seeing her shiver from the night breeze.
When they got out of the airport. A man carrying a banner saying "Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun's .". Seeing it. They go to him and greet him.

"Good evening Mr.?" Seulgi ask.

"You can call me Dae Hwi. Lee Dae Hwi." The said.

"Let's go then? I'll bring you to your hotel. You must be tired. And it's already late at night." He said and put the luggage on the trunk.

They got on the car back seat and face timing their parents. After a few rings the Taeny answer and followed by Yulsic.

"We're here guys. We already meet Mr. Lee. We're going to the hotel now." Seulgi said waving at them.

"That's good. We'll be there by tomorrow Baechu." Tiffany said.

"Sure mom. Take care okay." Joohyun

"And if you two need anything just ask Mr. Lee okay. He's my trusted friend their." Taeyeon add and the two nod.

"SeulBear. Take care of Joohyunie okay." Jessica said.

"Okay you two must rest. We will hung up now." Yuri said and everyone wave at them saying their goodbyes.

They got to the hotel and Mr. Lee brought their things and guide them to their room.

"Thank you Mr. Lee. Goodnight and we'll see you tomorrow." Irene said and he bowed at them.

"Let's go shower. Tomorrow is a big day. We must prepare." Irene said and head to the room.

"To....together?" Seulgi ask with nervousness.

"Do you want to?" Irene then smirk at her.

"Yeah! No. I me...mean. Aish. You go first." Seulgi said and ruffles her hair. Irene laugh at her and go to the bathroom.

After they are done showering they prepared to go to bed. Seulgi lays first after her skin care routine. Then Irene follow sneaking at Seulgi's neck.

"Goodnight Baby. Sleep tight. I love you." Seulgi then kiss her forehead.

"Good night and I love you too." Irene replay and drift to the dream land.

________________________________

One more chapter and we're done with the story. Wait for it. And sorry for the chip story.