Chapter 30

My blessing

While in the car. Wendy insist that she will drive.

"Let me drive. It's your birthday so, your my guest." Seulgi let her since she not in the mood to drive really.

"Just don't kidnapped me and take me home afterwards." She jokingly said.

"Do you want me to?" Wendy fire back.

"Sure. If you can."

The drive was silent until they come to the restaurant.

"It's Emmo's restaurant. And I think it's close. Why are we here?" Seulgi ask seeing there's no light on there.

"We will eat here."

"Are you blind Wannie? It probably locked. We can't get in there." Seulgi rant at her.She stop answering her and just drag here there.

"Are you su....." she was about to ask Wendy but the door suddenly open.
As the door open. The bulb in the floor lights up one by one making it's path on the center. She was suddenly become speechless. Beyond shock is the word to describe her expression. In the middle you can see Irene smiling at her. In her background is the word "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she was holding a cake and she lit it up. She look at Wendy questionable. But Wendy only smile at her.

She walk to Irene and when she was close to her. There's a dime light that turns on and the sound of party popper start to surround the two of them with the flying confetti. After the sound of the party popper everybody in the aread sing her a happy birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday~ Happy birthday ~ Happy birthday our SeulgiBear!"

She look around. She see them all. All the people important to her. And her thoughts that makes her sad earlier had flies in the wind. She realize it was all in plan. They was smiling at her showing their gift.

"Look in front of you Bear." Yuri said while Irene just standing there. Looking at her Human Bear.
Seulgi look at her and realize their clothes. It's kind of matching. She smile and said.

"You're so beautiful. I'm lucky to know this goddess." She then look at her Eomma and her bestfriend.

"Eomma, Emmo is this your idea? That's why you gave us this clothes?" She ask.

"Of course. I want our child to look great." Tiffany answer.

"As expected. Our youngest look dashing." Jessica said and hug Yuri's waist.

"Thank you Eomma and Emmo. For your hard work." She said smiling at them.

"It's fine now make a wish." Tiffany said.

"I know this is your idea and I'm thanking you for everything Baechu. Thank you." She said and kiss her forehead.

"Your always welcome. Now blow this candle off and make a wish." Irene replay.

Seulgi close her eyes, claps her hands and make a wish saying.

"I wish my family and friends to always be safe and healthy. More blessing to come to us and my greatest wish is the girl in front of me to be mine." After saying that she blow her candle and look at Irene. She can't look straight in Seulgi eyes because of her blushing. People then start teasing them.

"Ok! Now. Let's give her our gift. Let's start with the emmos." Yoona said being the MC of the night.

"Ok. Let me start. This is a gift from me and Amber. Take a look." Krystal said and give her a box. She open it and gawk at the limited edition of converse x JWAnderson shoes.

"Wow! Thank you Emmo. I was planning on buying this too but I'm too late." She said and hug them.

"It was really hard to get bear. It's good I made reservation for that earlier." Amber said.

"Ok. We will go next." Said Hyoyeon holding her girlfriend, Nicole's hand and the other is their gift.

"This is your Nicole Emmo's idea but I'm the one who buy it. And your welcome in advance." Hyoyeon joke. Seulgi open it and again gawk at it. It was the luisvitton leather backpack.

"Wow! You sure is rich Emmo. Thank you both of you." She hug them and smile.

"Next is us. SunnyBunny. Come here." They walk to where Seulgi is and hand her a paper.

"It may be just that but it's for a your lifetime." Sunny said. She open again and look at Sunny and Sooyoung.

"Is this even real? Sooyoung Emmo. You will give this to me right?" She asked them excitedly.

"Yes. It's our present to you. A letter and card that says that whenever it is and whoever you are with, your food and your companion food is free. It's a lifetime and only for you promo." Sooyoung explain.

"Yehey! Thank you Emmo. I will surely use this frequently." Seulgi said jumping and hug them.

"It's better to not. We might get bankrupt with your food cost. Aww! I'm just joking Bunny." Sooyoung said while rubbing her waist that Suuny said.

"Don't mind your Emmo. But still your welcome our bear." Sunny said and kiss her cheek.

"Yah! Emmo don't I have one too? You didn't even give me that as your birthday gift last year." She complain acting like a child.

"But we gave you a gift last year. That's enough Yoong. Two shinskin is enough so we won't got bankrupt." Sooyoung said and Yoona laugh.

"Don't worry Unnie. I will let you come with me." Seulgi said and Yoona just wink at her.

"Okay. The future in-laws was the next." Yoona said looking at Taeny.

"In-laws? With whom?" Tiffany ask confuse whether it's Seohyun or Irene she was talking about.

"You can say with the both of us. Right Seul?" Yoona ask for agreement. Seulgi just nod.

"Ohh okay. This our gift for you. Me and your Tiffany Emmo." Taeyeon hand her a envelope.

"Yah! Taenggo. Don't tell me you just give my child  money. You know we had plenty of it too." Yuri complain.

"Can you just shut up. It's not for you man." Taeyeon said to her jokingly and make a fist. Showing it to her.

While the was having a little fight. Seulgi open it and see a two flight tickets to Switzerland.

"Emmo. What is this?" She ask showing the tickets in her hand hand.

"Fool! That's tickets." Yoona shout making Jessica pinch her. Seohyun is glaring at her too.

"Sorry~" she whisper but everyone can hear it.

"Yes it's tickets. You can have a vacation in Switzerland with our Joohyun." Tiffany explains.

"Really? Thank you Emmos." She has her bright smile and hug them.

"Your Seohyun Unnie has a gift for you too." Taeyeon said.

"Seul. I know you will look chick in this." Seohyun show a box. The box has a print of a designer clothes brand.

She was expecting good on it but what she see is beyond good. It's amazing. It's a set of a suit that has great design and color.

"Thank you Unnie. I will wear it once we have vacation." She said and hug her.

"Your welcome bear. Yoong it's your turn." Seohyun call her and she walk to Seulgi.

"This is cheap but this is your favorite." She give her a big box that contain what she buy earlier.

"Don't worry. I'll help you hide it to Eomma." Yoona said and wink.

Seulgi loved it cause she don't need to go out just to buy Pringles and her Unnie will help her hide it too so, their Eomma won't steal and hide it somewhere.

"Thank you Unnie. But can we hide it now? Eomma is eyeing me already." The two look at their mother and smile. Jessica just roll her eyes knowing she can't do anything when this two gag up.

"This is your gift from us. We can't find anything at the mall and since your Eomma can't think of anything." Yuri explain.

"And I was feeling guilty too about earlier so, I agreed to this gift. So, open it." Jessica said.
Seulgi open it and see a photo of motorbike in her favorite color. She look at it one by one and see a key beneath the photos.

"Since your Unnie always borrowing your bike. You need to give it to her and own this bike." Yuri look at Yoona who was happy hearing that since her Appa didn't let her buy a motorbike because she is a speed maniac once she ride a bike.

"Yah! Yoona. Don't smile like that. I will get it back once you had a tickets for speed limiting or you got on the princint because of your negligence." Jessica scold her seeing her alligator smile again.

"Yes Eomma!" Yoona said and salute.

"Here's mine. I buy this in Canada when I back here." Wendy said and give her a life size fluffy teddy bear with a nametag saying "Mr.Kang Seulgi"

"And also here. A ticket for the upcoming concert here of Red Velvet. You have the access to meet them back stage. Happy birthday Seul." Wendy then give two ticket also.

"Thanks Wannie." She hug her and whisper, "I want the ticket of your concert too. You know?" Then she smile at her.

"And for the last but not the least and I believe, much better in all Seulgi get today. Irene's gift." Yoona overreact and everyone just get to it and clap.

Irene has been silent since earlier because she can't form a word to say to Seulgi. She also waiting for her turn. "How will I tell her this?" She thought.

"Ahm! First, I want to wish you a happy birthday and hmm~" she look at her shyly while Seulgi just waiting for her to continue speaking.

"Hmm~ I want to thank you for all the times you make me happy. For remembering me. For surviving and for keeping your promise to protect me. Thank you." It came fluently in once she remember their memories.

"I'm sorry too for upsetting you sometimes but I promise from now on, you will be happy. We will be happy. Not as a friend anymore but as your girl Seulgi. I will willingly be your girl from now on. So, will you accept my gift?" Irene ask showing the necklace she buy earlier.

She look at it while her smile never leave her face. She look at Joohyun.

"Is...is thi..this real? Yo..you will be...no, this must be a dream. For real Baechu?" Because of her excitement, she began to stutter.

Joohyun hold her hand, look straight to her eyes and said.

"Yes Bear. This is real. Your not dreaming and this is not a prank. I will be your girl." Joohyun was smiling and you can see in her eyes that she was sincere.

Suddenly Seulgi jump and shouting "Yes! This is my best birthday ever." She even do some crazy dance that makes the family laugh. She face Irene again. Carry her then spin her.

"Thank you Baechu. Thank you for accepting me. I promise to make you happy everyday." She then hug her. She can't keep her hands off Joohyun. Then suddenly everyone chant.

"Kiss~
Kiss~"

They look at them blushing. Everyone they love is here. Her Eomma and Appa. Her Emmo and her Unnies.

"Emmos. Thank you for giving birth to Joohyun. I promise to not make her cry but cry in happiness. Thank you." She salute the TaeNy couple and look at her again.

"Can I kiss my girl now?" She ask holding Irene's face.

Irene was happy. Everybody's happy so, she let her. Then Seulgi close the gap little by little. When they already feel each other's breath they close their eyes until they felt each other soft lips that's turn into a passionate one. Everybody clap and that's make them broke the kiss. Joohyun hide her face in the crook of Seulgi's neck.

"I love you Bae Joohyun." Seulgi said and kiss her head.

"Congratulations to our new couple! Group hug." Yoona shout and ask every to hug the new couple.
It was the best birthday ever for Seulgi for sure. And she was happy with the one she loves. Especially Joohyun.