Chapter 22

My blessing

Seulgi was brought to a private room after the surgery. She was still unconscious. Everyone was there but most especially Irene, she never leave Seulgi's side after she was transferred in a room. But her parents was still worried.

"Joohyun honey. Why don't you go home first? You need a rest." Tiffany said.

"You're mom is right. You've been awake since the beginning. Aren't you tired?" Taeyeon was also convincing her.

"But what if she wake up. I want to see her when see wake up. I want to be here when she call for me." Irene was holding her hand and looking at her face.

"Don't worry Joohyun ah. We will call you when she wake up." - Jessica

"Get a rest child. She will be fine. We will take care of her." - Yuri.

Irene had no choice. They was right. She need a energy to tend for Seulgi when she wake up.

"We'll get going guys. Yul call me if anything happens." Tiffany said and bid a goodbye.

"We need to go too Yul, Sica. The restaurant need us. If you need anything call us okay. Bye." Sooyoung and Sunny too said their goodbyes.

"Let's go outside first. We need to talk to you Joohyun ah." Taeyeon said to Irene.

The Kim goes to the cafeteria and discuss about something.

"Joohyun ah. We know that you're still in shock in what happened but can we ask you a favor?" Taeyeon ask her calmy.

"Can you move to our home? You know we've been missing you for years. We'll just thinking that maybe that it will be the good start for us to be happy family together." Tiffany explaine.

"And I also want you be my little sister." Seohyun also convincing her.

Although Irene already accept the reality that she was now with her true family. She realized that their are still so many things she need to decide and to accept. Like this situation. She thinks that they were right so she just nod and agree. 

"Really? Then I will call the boys to get your things and deliver it at home." Tiffany call the EXO and they agreed.

"Let's go my girls." Taeyeon was smiling so is everyone.

She cling Irene's hand in hers while the other is holding Tiffany's waist. While Seohyun is also clinging to her mom. They look a real happy family.

When the Kims and SooSun couple left. The only visitor remaining in the room is Joy and Yeri.

"So, Yeri ah. What happened at the two of you?" Jessica ask.

"Well I manage to come their early and save her but that guy already hurt her. She's just too tired that make her fall unconscious. That's the doctor said." Yeri explained.

"So? How are you feeling now Joy ah." Yoona ask.

"I'm fine unnie. Except that my bruises sometimes are hurting." - Joy.

"Well that's fine. That will face in a week or so." - Jessica.

"So, what happened to the guy?" Yuri ask. Curious at what Yeri did to her.

"I just give him some beating and let the boys report it in the police. I let her live since he seems to have a mental disorders base on what she's acting." She explained.

"You're really is Seulgi's child. She about to kill him but Joohyun ask her to stop so she stop. But he made a mistake by shooting her. I order the boys to kill him and for sure tomorrow, someone will see his body at the dumb waste." Yuri still not move on what happened.

"That's too bad for him. But it's his fault. He need to pay for the price of what he did" - Yeri.

 

3 months had passed. Irene keep coming to hospital to take care of her but still no sign of waking up. In the other side of the world someone just heard the news by now and asking her manager to make her schedule clear and get her a ticket.

"We can't just suddenly postpone your events. Your fans is waiting for you." Her manager told her.

"But I need to go to korea. I need to see her." The singer, Wendy said. Feeling anxious.

"Still we can't do anything. You sign a contract and the earliest you can go there is by the day after tomorrow." The manager explain.

"Fine! But as soon as my last event ends. I will immediately go to airport and board." She can't do anything. She don't want her company to sue her.

 

The Kims was currently having a dinner at home when Taeyeon talk about what's bothering them since Irene agreed to live with them.

"Ahm! Joohyun ah. Can we ask you something?" Taeyeon ask breaking the silence.

"Aren't you already asking dad?" Seohyun said.

"Stop that Hyun. Dad is talking to your sister seriously." Tiffany scold Seohyun for what she said.

"Sure dad. What is it?" She answered laughing at her unnie said.

"It's okay Pani ah. We were thinking if it's okay for you to change your name? Like bring back your suppose to be your name." Taeyeon was hoping she will agreed.

"Ahmm! I've been thingking about that since I've known the truth but I just can't remove my foster mother from my name."

She was fine changing her name but she can't just let her foster mother name be forgotten and thrown away.

"It's okay. We understand. So, what do you want?" - Tiffany

"Can I keep just her family name?" She suggest.
Everyone is thingking of what will be a good name that may fit to Irene.

"What about make it your English name?" Seohyun was already having a name in her mind.

"Yeah. Your unnie is right. What do you think?" Tiffany ask her.

"Can I know what's on your mind unnie." - Irene.

"Since we have a same name. What about lets your korean name be Kim-Bae Joohyun. Since you want your surname remain and Your english name will be Irene B. Kim. How is it? You will able to keep your full name your foster mother give." - Seohyun.

"I fine with that, since your mom is also a American you need a english name. You will use it when we go there and visit your grandpa and your uncle Leo." - Taeyeon.

"I think that's good. So, from now on my name is Kim-Bae Joohyun?" She confirm.

"Yes. We also have english name. Mine is Stephanie, your dad is Ericka while your unnie is Catherine. In case you want to know."  - Tiffany.


"It's all set. I'll call our lawyer to process it and it's all done. Once everything is alright and Seulgi wake up. I promise we will go to your Mom's hometown." Taeyon promised.

"Really TaeTae?!" Tiffany was excited.

"Yeah. Of course. We need some bonding time you know." - Taeyeon.

"And Grandpa and uncle need to see Hyunnie. They still didn't know that we already see her." Seohyun said.

"Don't worry Hyunnie. They are nice person. You won't feel alone there." - Tiffany.

"Yeah. I guess too mom."

When they're done with dinner. They rest and sleep in their rooms. Tomorrow will be another day to them.

 

While the Kim was happily having dinner that time. The Kwons still feeling gloomy. They can't wait anymore. They want their child to wake up already.

"Wake up already Seul.You're making Eomma and Appa worried." Yoona whisper to Seulgi. While her parents are in the corner.

"Yoong. Can you get us some food. Take my card. We still need to have dinner." Yuri order her.

"Yes Appa. I'll be fast." She said and leave the room.

"Hey! My child. Wake up. Everyone is waiting for you." Yuri said holding Seulgi's hand.

"We were getting worried Seul. Eomma and Appa miss you already." Jessica said about to cry.

"You were strong right? Fight for us. We miss you. Irene miss you. Our family miss you. They are praying for yoir recovery. We won't get tired waiting for you."

Jessica was already sobbing. So, Yuri hug her wife and let her cry in her shoulder. Yoona came in and can't help but also tear up.

"Eomma, Appa." She walk to her parents.
Yuri can't do anything but console them. Her family is suffering but she is too. But must not show some weakness. She knows her family need her and she's the source of their peace in mind.

"Everything will be alright. Seulgi will fight. She's strong right. She will come back to us. Don't worry to much." She said while hugging them. She kiss their forehead to make them relax a little.

"We won't know tomorrow she might wake up healthy and smilling at as." She continue to motivate them.