Chapter 21

My blessing

After the call Seulgi recieve a text telling exactly the address in the tracking device. They decided that the girls in the relationship will stay at home while the man and the EXO boys will follow Seulgi. They discuss a plan so the EXO boys wil know.

"So, here's the plan. I will go there with someone from the boys. Who want to come with me?" She ask looking at Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol.

"I think it's better to let Sehun come with you Seul." Yuri said knowing that he will only be look out.

"Okay. I've ask someone to do this earpiece to me, he won't be able to notice this. This will be our way of communication when I'm inside. I will tell to you if you guys already need to come up. Understand?" She said to everyone while wearing her earpiece.

"If anything happened you will hear it. If you know she need help. Call us immediately. We will be 3 meters away from the location." Taeyeon said.

"Understand. We will go now." Sehun said and they enter the car.

"I will be driving. You sit on the back for him not to notice you." Seulgi said to Sehun and they go to the location.

Seulgi drive until she reach the said address. Before she exit the car she take a deep breath to calm herself. She call Bogum saying she's already there. After the call she look at Sehun and nod. She head straight to where Irene is. She knocked the door and open it.

There she see Irene exactly how she see her in her dreams. Tied in a chair but had a bruised lips and dried blood in the corner of her head. She run to her but some guys blocked her way.

"Not too fast Seulgi sshi." Bogum said appearing in Irene's back and holding her shoulder.

"You bastard! You said that she's fine. She's totally not. What did you to her?!" She angrily shout at him.

"She piss me off a little so, she got what she want." He said smirking.

"You will regret testing my temper. You will surely not wanting to test it again once I touch you." In her aura you can see a bear with burning eyes and flaming hands.

"Oh! That's scared me. I think I'll see it myself." He said and grip on Irene shoulder which make her groan.

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU ING !" She was so angry.

She attacked the two guys blocking her kicking and punching them until they fall in the ground unconscious. Irene was crying ever since Seulgi came. She slowly approach Bogum who is also walking to her.

In the other hand. Sehun hear what's going on. So, she decided to call the others to help Seulgi or to restrain her. Everyone knows that once Seulgi got really mad you will end up facing your own hell. The boys come with Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri. They run inside but they got stock to where they standing when they see what Seulgi doing.

Everyone expecting her to be untamed but what they are seeing is the motionless Seulgi.

"Seulgi!" Yuri shout and about to help Seulgi. Bogum look at the one who call his enemy's name and laugh.

"NO! Don't come here Appa. I'm fine." She said and smile at them.

"Look like your dyke family is here." He said and laugh.

"Joohyun!" Taeyeon notice her child and untied her. Irene immediately hug her.

"Daddy." She said crying.

Taeyeon had mixed emotion after hearing what Irene have said.

"Stop crying my child. Your safe. Dad is here already." She said and goes to the other.

Back to Seulgi and Bogum. After what Bogum said earlier that makes Seulgi lost her last string.

"What did you just said?" She said and clench her fist.

"What? Your dyke family." Bogum laugh.

"That's it. I've had enough on you." Seulgi was now making ready to attack.

"Why? Is your body still not hurting. Do you want more?" He said.

"Hurt? I don't feel anything. Come here and look what really hurt is." He said with smirk.

Everyone can't move. They know they can't restrain her anymore. They also know that they better just leave her be.

He was about to punch Seulgi face but she just move her face in the side and she manage to avoid it. She then immediately give him a jab with a punch in his left jaw which make his lips crack and bleed.

"Hahah now I enjoying this fight." He said.

"Really? Cause I want it to end already and also your life." She said and with that they know they need to clean this old hospital and trow some body.

She run to him but stop infront of him when she see that he was shielding his self. So, she wait for second and when he feel nothings happend and remove her arms that shielding him.That's the she attacked with a punch in the left face then she counterattack it with also a punch in the right.

He fall and spit a blood. But something color white caught the people attentions. When he laugh that confirmed everyone that it's his teeth.

"I guess I need to see my dentist later." He's still mocking her. Not even afraid of what might happen to him.

"You know what? You will see next time is your hell." She said.

She grab his collar and whisper to him "let's end your suffering. Remember this. If you've been good to my family and to people around me you won't be experiencing this. But you made a wrong move that make me piss so, see you until I see you."  with that she up her in the air and throw him in the ground.

He groan but Seulgi she didn't mind. She grab him again sit him in the chair Irene used to sit and give him a flying kick in the face. He was coughing badly but she still continue.

"Stop it Seulgi." That's everyone saying except Irene but she wouldn't listen.

She stomp his foot and punch his stomach. He was severely injured and needing a treatment but Seulgi still don't mind it. She was about to kick his private part when suddenly an arm wrap around her and said.

"Stop it already Seulgi ah. Stop it. Please." Irene said while sobbing.

She stop and turn around. She look at her with her lips bruised from her earlier fight when she was motionless. She smile at her, wipe her tears and nod.

"Okay. I'll stop. Stop crying." She said calmly.

That make everyone surprise that the untamed bear when angry before was now can be tame by the gorgeous bunny. "It's true love."  that's what on everyone's mind.

"Go to your dad. I'll just tell him somethings. Okay." She said and let Irene go to Taeyeon.

"You need to thank her. If not for her you'll end up in the dump waste." She said with smirk.

She stand straight and was about to head to them when Bogum see a gun in one of his guys earlier and point it at Seulgi.

"Watch out!" Everyone shout.

Irene see it and run to her and hug her. She want to protect her but Seulgi know what is about to happen. So, she also hug Irene and turn her around which make her recieve the bullet that hit her back.

Irene was shock so is everyone. Seulgi suddenly fall but the worst is she got her head in a rock. Her head bleed and she lost consciousness. Irene kneel and sit in the ground. Caressing her face. Still in shock. The Exo boys hold Bogum not letting him escape.

"Kill him!" That's Yuri order after seeing what he did to her child.

"Seulgi! Seulgi wake up. Wake up please." Irene said crying again.

"Yoona! Call Dr. Lee. Tell them to prepare for a surgery." Yuri ordered Yoona.

"Put her in the car. I'll drive. Joohyun also need treatment. Let's go guys." Sooyoung said.

"I'll carry her." Yuri said referring to Seulgi.

"Let's go Joohyun ah." Taeyeon made Irene stand up and also guide her in the car.

Yoona didn't go with others. Instead she stay with the boys.

"You will regret what you did to my sister. Better not meet your dentist. She should end you already." She said to him.

She make him a human pinching bag. All of his body aching but no one mind. Yuri's word ring in their ears. "Kill him" .

After Yoona left. Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol start to punish him. In a way that you just want them to end your life already instead of making you suffer little by little in a very painful way.

Sooyoung drive very fast until they rich the hospital. Dr. Lee was already waiting them. While going to the operating room. Yuri told Dr. Lee what happened and he said that he will do his best. When Yoona got there she look for a result.

"Appa! How is she?" She ask Yuri.

"Still in the operating room." She said feeling all the nervousness in her body.

"Appa. Calm down. I'll call Eomma." She know only her Eomma can calm her Appa.
She look around and notice the absence of Irene and Taeyeon.

"Emmo. Where Irene and Taeyeon Emmo?" She ask Sooyoung knowing Tiffany will ask her when she call.

"She accompany Irene to check her wounds." Sooyoung said. She nod and call the girls staying at home.

"Eomma! Come to the hospital. Faster. I'll explain the situation and what happened here Seulgi was in the OR."

"What?! What happened?" Jessica shout with worry.

"Just come here with the others. Appa seems so nervous."

"Give her the phone." Yoona gave the phone to Yuri and tell her it's Jessica.

"Hello. Sicababy." She was starting to cry.

"Seobang. Calm down okay. I'll be there. Be strong seobang." Jessica notice her wife was already crying.

"What if something happen to her? What we will do?" Yuri said crying.

"Don't say that. Seul is strong. Stop crying Seobang. I'll go there now. Be strong okay." Jessica said and hung up.

When the wives was already there. Sooyoung explained to them what happen. Tiffany goes straight to her wife and daughter with Seohyun in the room where Irene is being cured. While Jessica make sure to calm her wife by hugging her and telling her comforting words.
When everyone gather. Dr. Lee goes out of operating room and said.

"She's safe now. We manage to remove the bullet and treat her wounds but....but we still don't know when will she wake up." Dr. Lee said and tap Yuri shoulder.

"Thank you Dr."

Everyone was in their own mind after what the doctor said. But what in their minds in common was wishing Seulgi to be okay and wake up.