Chapter 26

My blessing

"Baechu ah."

Hearing it makes Irene who was reading some books slam close her book and go to Seulgi. Followed by their parents and siblings.

"Seul! Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Irene frantically ask her.

"Baechu." Seulgi keep calling her and tears start to talk in her eyes.

"Why? I'm here. Don't cry." Irene keep wiping her tears and hug her.

"I remember it all. It all comeback to me now." Seulgi said loud and clear and never even breaking the hug.

Irene was happy. "At last, she remember"  that's what her mind said. She was about to break the hug and look at Seulgi but the latter just hug her tighter. She didn't even want to let go so, Irene just let her.

"I remember you now. I remember everything now." She continue and buried her face in her stomach.

"Thank you Seul. Stop crying now. Everyone is looking." Irene said and look to everyone.
Seulgi lift her face and see her Unnies giggling and even the parents.

"Oww! My baby bear is a cry baby." Yuri .

"Yah! Eomma, look at Appa. She was teasing me." She pouted while still has her arm in Irene waist and that makes everyone laugh.

"You should've look at your self earlier." Yoona add to the teasing.

"Yah! Eomma! Stop them." She keep complaining at her Eomma but she was holding Irene that makes the situation funny.

"Why are you complaining to me when you're holding Joohyun like that. Aren't you supposed to complaint to her?" In what Jessica had said make Seulgi whine and look at Irene.

"Baechu." She said lowly.
Irene laugh at her cuteness. But that's enough for her unnies.

"Yuck! Seulgi stop that. You two look like mother and her special child." The way Yoona said it was full of sarcasm.

"Yeah. You're too old for that SeulgiBear." Seohyun add.

They laugh at the annoyed Seulgi who fold her arms. Suddenly someone visit her and open the door without even knocking.

"Wendy ah." Seulgi

"Sorry I just got here. I meet some of my friends and got stocked to them." Wendy explain and walk to her.

"It's okay. I have companions here." She smile at her.

"But how are you. Are you okay?" She ask looking intensely at her eyes.

In the other hand. Joohyun don't want to see their interactions but Seulgi was holding her hand. She admit that she was jealous of Wendy, but she told herself not to give up for Seulgi.

"I'm fine. I already got back my memories." Seulgi said and look at Joohyun.

"Oww that's good." Wendy said not too happy for her.

She know that now she had her memories back. Seulgi will definitely choose Irene. She thought that maybe they can start again as a friend but now that won't happens. The littlest hope she have was now gone.

 

Later that night that Seulgi can be discharge. The Kwons and the Kims along with Wendy was in the van going home.

"Let's all have dinner at our house since we're on the way their." Yuri invite.

"Yeah. I will call the maids to cook for all of us." Jessica add.

"Ahm! I think I can't join you emmos, unnies. It's your family dinner." Wendy suddenly said.

"What are you saying Seungwan. It's okay. You can join us." Tiffany

"But...." Wendy

"No but. It's final. You will join us. Right Yul?" Taeyeon ask for Yuri's approval.

"Of course. Your not others to us." Yuri said smiling at her.

"Your always welcome Wannie. Your my friend after all." Seulgi said.

While everyone is talking, the two Unnies who was in the back seat was observing the three. They're sensing that a drama will soon rise and the protagonists was this three younger.

"Hyun. I think we must ready ourselves." Yoona whisper to her girlfriend.

"Did you also notice it? The way their eyes look at each other? Especially now that Seulgi's memories was back." Seohyun whisper too.

"We've been through that too, remember? So, as a past learner. We should help them not to do the same mistake."  Yoona got sad remembering the past.

Flashback:

There was this  high school girl that have a alligator laugh name Yoona. But that laugh and smile was never in seen in her face for 2 days already. Everyone in the school knows something was wrong since she is famous being the choding Im in their school.

She keep walking with her mind nowhere. Sometimes she even bump to others but she just continue walking like nothing happen. One of her friends got worried to her and ask her problem.

"Yah! Im Yoona. You better tell me why are you being like this. If not I will tell this to Emmo." This particular boy was his bestfriend since birth.

"No. It's okay Minho ah. I'm okay." She denied and smile at him.

"Don't try to fool me Yoong. Is Seohyun the reason of your sorrow you're feeling now." Minho ask knowing their relationship.

Yoona knows her friend knows her better and he is on of the people who can read her like an open book. She sigh and decided to tell her the truth.

"Yes. It's about her. You know the rumors that spreading right." Yoona

"About her going to be married?" Minho ask and she just nod.

"So, what about that? Did you two still not talking?" Minho continue.

"No. Not yet. I trust her Minho that she love me still but why I am feeling this?" Yoona start crying and clench her heart.

"I feel like she was making me give up on this relationship by not telling me what is happening to her. I'm her girlfriend. I suppose to know." Yoona was crying in his shoulder.

"I think you two need to talk in person for you to understand each other more clear." Minho

"But she was avoiding me. She didn't even answer my text or call. I go to their house but the maid said she was not there. I go to Emmo but they said she was staying in her condo. I also go their but no one is answering me." Yoona.

"Did you already ask emmo about this rumors?" Minho

"Yes. They said that they didn't know this.And they said they will talk to her." Yoona

"Then trust her. Her parents already said that that's not true. So be strong and trust her." Minho

"You're right Minho ah. Thank you for always being their for me." Yoona.

"Your always welcome. I promise your parents to always protect you." Minho said and pat her head.

While Yoona was being worried. Seohyun was in her friend's house which also her partner in a school project experiment, they was in his laboratory for 3 days already. Working for the experiment. They was busy or that what she thought. She didn't know that while she was busy finding the right ingredients for their experiment. Yonghwa was also busy spreading a rumor to the school that they will get married and already planning for it. To the point that she need to keep Seohyun phone and make sure no one will contact her.

Seohyun was known that can't disturb once she's focuse and intends to forgot things. So, even finding her phone and update someone of well being is she forgot because she was too engrossed with what she is doing.

After 4 days of working of the experiment. It's all done. She sigh in relief and smile at their works.

"It's all done. Thank you." Yonghwa said and hold her hand.

"No need to thank me. We both do it." She said awkwardly and remove her hand in his hold.

"We need to celebrate. Some relaxation. What do you think? Call?" Yonghwa offer.

"Ye...Yeah. Sure." She said not sure about her decision.

Seohyun go with Yonghwa in the bar with his friends. Although she feel a little out of place. She just don't mind it and enjoy the night. She had a couple of drinks and due to her tiredness and alcohol, ahe already feeling dizzy.

Yonghwa keep watching her since they are the only sitting on their seat because her friends start dancing on the dance floor. An idea comes to his mind while watching her.

"Seohyun. Can I have a dance with you?" She ask while having her hand laid.

She look at him and feel her self if she still can dance and she also don't want to disappoint him. So, she hold his hand and accept the offer.

In the dance floor. She was dancing but in a timid way cause she don't want to suddenly fall. Yonghwa still watching her. When she notice that she was about to fall. She grab her waist and keep her close to him. He walk her in the corner near the stool bar.

"Are you okay?" He fake to be concern.

"I think I need to go home." She said and remove his hands on her.

She was about to walk when suddenly he grab her wrist and push her in the wall. Then the next thing she knew, a unfamiliar lips touch hers. She got shocked causing of her late reaction but it's already too late.

Minho and Yoona along with their other friends decided to go in their safe place that they called. It was a bar of one of their friends. After Minho convince her many times to tag along with them. She finally agree. "It's been a long time since I drink. I hope it will help me to think." She thought.

"Sir. A shot of whisky please." She said to the bartender and the staff nod.
Her order come and her friends except Minho dance. Minho keep her company. One after two and she already take 5 shot. She feel like the want to pee. She stand and balance herself.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Minho ask.

"No. I'm okay. Don't worry." She said and smile.

She walk to the comfort room and do her business. After that she look at herself in the mirror. "I must sober up." She think and wash her face with the cold water that running in the faucet. She wipe her face and get out of the comfort room.

She was walking looking down at where she was walking but once she look up, she regret it. She saw the most unexpected, hurtful, and provocative scene in her face. It was the girl she love and missing the most kissing with the rumor guy that she will get married with. She stand their and unknowingly call her.

"Seo....Seohyun." she stammering said.

The said girl look at her and also the guy, which is Yonghwa who kissed her look at her. Seohyun eyes got big and don't know what to say. She keep opening but nothing came off. She find her voice and speak.

"Yo...Yoong. It's not what it like. Listen to me please." Seohyun walk to her but Yoona keep walking backward.

"No need Juhyun. I've seen it all. It's already cleared to me." She said.

Yoona look at her crying. She see in the corner of her eyes the promise ring Seohyun was wearing that same with her. She look at her hand, remove it and put in one of the stool.

"I guess this is the end? Keep it so you won't have any tie with me." After what she said. She run crying until she got to her own condo.

She keep the door locked and in her madness. She keep throwing what she see, she keep punching the wall and mirror to the point that her fist bleed and got numb. She even break all of their picture except the painting of them smiling at each other when they get their parents permission and blessings. While looking at it. Her tears unknowingly falls one after another.

While in the club. Minho notice Yoona got out of the comfort room and notice that she was talking with her girlfriend but something is wrong. Yoona was crying and Seohyun was with a guy. He have a hint on what they are talking so, she decided to not disturb them. Until she only see was Yoona running out of the bar.

"Seohyun! What happened? Why Yoong was crying?" He ask Seohyun.

"Yonghwa. Get out of my sight please. And consider not show your face to me or you would face what my parents and I can do when we got mad!" Seohyun said to him greeting her teeth.

Yonghwa got scared and run. When he got loss. Seohyun explain what happened and also Minho inform her what happening in Yoona and about the rumors in school. Seohyun was so angry to him. 
She look for her phone but she can't see it and just borrowed his phone. She call Yoona's parent and ask them if Yoona was their. After knowing that she's not their. She ask Minho to drive her on Yoona's condo.

They got to her condo. Seohyun didn't waste any time and run to her floor. She knock but no one is answering.

"Yoona! Are you there?"

"Listen to me please Yoona."

"Let me explain."

She tried to call her while knocking but still no response. She started to cry too. Then Minho try to talk and call her.

"Yoong. It's me. Minho. Can you hear me? Open the door please." He convinced her. Hoping she will just even answer him.

In the other side of the door. Yoona was leave her room once she heard a knock. When she knows who is it, she decided to not to answer. She don't want to see her at least for now. The image of that guy and her Seohyun is still lingering in her mind. She lean on her door and tears stared to fall again when she hear her cried. Then she Minho's voice.

"C...Can you leave me f..for a while?" She said.

"Yoong. Let us talk. Are you okay." He said.

"I...I want to be a...alone please. Leave!" She half shout.

"Okay. But call me if you need anything." He can't do anything. He knows that once Yoona made her decision. It's final. Unless your Seohyun who can make her decision brake.

"Let's go Seohyun." Minho

"No. You go. I'll stay here." Seohyun.

"You can't stay here. It's cold outside." Minho

"I'm okay. I need to talk to her now. I need to explain everything." Seohyun

"Are you sure?" Minho.

"Yeah. Go. I can handle this. Thank you for your help." Seohyun

"Okay. Yoong. Did you hear that? She will wait. Better open the door soon. It's not safe here outside." He said knowing she was listening.

Minho leave and Yoona stay in her position and think for a while. She look everywhere and the whole room is a mess. She just laugh it all and grab a beer in the refrigerator. She drank one can in a one gulp. It takes two can before she remember Seohyun. She unlock the door and make sure Seohyun hear it then she sit in the sofa holding the her third can of beer.

Seohyun heard some clicking sound. She look at the door but still close. Until it hits her that Yoona unlocked her door. She stand and dust her pants. She twist the doorknob and slowly walk inside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Continuation on the next chapter.