Chapter 27

My blessing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She got shocked at what the condo looks like. She look around and see her lying on the sofa with a can in the hand. But what distract her is the wounds on her fist.

"Yoong!" She said worried and run to her.

Yoona open her eyes and sit up. Seohyun was about to hold her hand but Yoona swat it.

"Don't touch me!" Yoona said and drink her beer.

"Yoong please. Listen to me first." Seohyun beg.

"No." After saying that. Yoona throw the empty can everywhere and walk to her room.

Removing her shoes and coat. She let her self fall in her bed due to dizziness cause of the alcohol she consumed. Seohyun keep following her. She want to cry again but she think that she need to take care of Yoona first. So, she get a bowl with luke warm water and a towel. She put it in the night stand beside Yoona's bed and touch her if she was already asleep. She hold her hand but Yoona still conscious. 

Instead of waiting for her to fall asleep. Seohyun just prepared a pajamas that she will make Yoona wear. After that. She look again at her and touch her hand. She was already asleep. So, she proceed. She remove her socks, her blouse and her pants. It's nothing for her. She and Yoona already made it secretly. So, they already see each other's whole body. She dump the towel in the bowl of like warm water and twist to remove the excess water and started to run her body. She wash her face first, her back, her arms, her front and down to feet. When she already clean her. She started treating her fist.
She get the first aid kit. Grab some cotton and put some alcohol. She slightly and carefully dump it on her wounds. But Yoona keep whining.

"Aishhh~ Hyunnie. Hyunnie." She keep chanting her name and as of her body has a own mind. Her eyes shed some tears again after saying her name.

"Hyunnie~ Why? What did I do to make you do that?" She said in her sleep.

"I'm sorry Yoong. I will explain everything. I promise." She said after treating her wounds and wear her pajamas.

She stare at her for a second and lay beside her feeling a sleepy. She hug her tight until she drift to sleep.

Morning came. Yoona wake up feeling her right arms getting numb. When she was about to move she feel some weight on it. She open her eyes and see Seohyun face with dry tears on it. She want to wipe it but what happened last night come flashing to her mind. She remove her arms carefully not wanting to wake her up. She goes to the kitchen to drink something.

While she's standing in the corner of the dining table thinking many things. Someone hug her from the back. By the look and smell of the person. Yoona knows who is it. She remove her arms and go straight to her room.

"Yoong. Please. Can you hear me out first?" Seohyun plead still following her.

"Thank you for taking care of me but just go. I want to be alone." Yoona said not even looking at her and head to take a shower.

Seohyun keeping her tears not to fall and wait for her. She need to fix it now. Yoona got out and sigh after seeing her there still sitting on the bed.

"You don't have a plan to leave? Then I'll leave." She was about to open the door when suddenly.

"Im Yoona. Stop right there. You will hear me out whether you like it or not." Seohyun angrily said and drag her to sit on the bed.

Yoona can't do anything cause she knows when Seohyun call her full name. Wether she's serious, mad or something deep. So, she just obey.

"Listen to me Im. What you heard in the school, the rumors it's not true. You can even ask Mom and Dad. It's all his doing! You know I'm busy to even look for others and even calling you but you know that your the one I will only look and love." Seohyun look intently at her.

"What happened last night at the bar is not what I like neither my plan. He ask me to come to with his friends and celebrate our project ending. I was about to fall and he only help me. Then suddenly he brought me in the corner and force himself at me. Then you come not even wanting to know what happen and run and deciding to have break up." She continue but her tears one by one falling.

"You said that you trust me? You said that you will always be here for me? That you will always listen to me and my rantings? You also said that you love me but....but why is it easy for you to let go of that word, break up with me and let that bastard ruin our relationship? Fine! You want to be alone. Okay. I will leave you alone but remember this. I'm not the one who's at fault here. It's you for not proving your words." Seohyun said and dash out of Yoona's condo.

Everything is a mess in Yoona's head. She don't know what to do. She knows she hurt her but her ego is high that she don't want to admit her fault. After all she knows Seohyun was right. And she never been wrong.After Seohyun left. She fall on the bed and unknowingly tears started to scape her eyes. 

Months had past. The two still not meeting nor talking. There parents was getting worried already. So, Yuri decided to talk to her daughter. They was in their living room having some wine when Yuri speak.

"Yoong. Can I ask you something?" Yuri

"Sure Appa. What is it?" Yoona

"Do you still love her?"

"Huh? Who?"

"Don't fool me Yoona. You know who I'm talking about."

"Appa.. You know that she's my true love. And I promise to everyone that she will be my last. Of course I still love her."

"Then why not reconcile? Maybe she's just waiting for you."

"I want to Appa but.."

"But what? What's stoping you?"

"Every time I'm seeing her. What I've seen at the bar keep coming."

"Did you already clear this matter? I mean did you already knew what really happened that time."

"She tried to explain it to me but it just enter my ears and exit in the other."

"Aissh! You fool. Who's with her when she followed you?"

"Minho. Why?"

"Give me your phone."

Yoona give her phone to Yuri and ask why but Yuri was already calling him.

"Minho yah. It's me. Yuri Emmo. What are you doing? Can you come here? Okay. We'll wait." Yuri end the call.

"What is it Appa? Why did you call him?" Yoona ask.

"We need to clear this misunderstanding and come back to normal."

"I bet that's gonna happen Appa."

"I will Yoona. I'm done seeing you two hurting yourselves. We are your parents and we know what our child feeling. So, better listen to me. Do you understand Im Yoona."

"Yeah Appa. Sure."

After lecturing Yoona. Yuri heard a car pull off. She goes to the door and open it. She smile at him and hug him.

"How are you Minho yah?" Yuri ask.

"I'm fine Emmo." Minho shyly said. She keep blushing like a little boy. 

Ever since he meet Yoona at the first day of school with her parents accompanying her. The first thing Minho notice was Yuri. She was amuse by her beauty and smile. He had a crush to her. Everyone know this and they were fine with it saying "Isn't a cute of him?" So, she promise to Yuri to protect Yoona as long as possible.

"Come in. Did you already eat dinner?" Yuri ask while guiding him in the house.

"Yes Emmo. Thank you." Minho said.

"Then are you willing to have a wine with me and Yoong?"

"Wine?" He ask confuse why they are having wine at this moment.

"Yes. You see. Yoona and Seohyun still not talking. And I need your help so that two will be okay already."

"Ahh! Okay. Good thing I already talk to her. And I'll tell you a secret Emmo. But keep it to your self okay?"

"Okay. Tell me what is it?"

"Yesterday I wait for Yonghwa at the parking lot. You can say we kidnapped him and tied him. We didn't stop scaring him until he speak and tell as what really happen. And I've got Seohyun's phone." Minho whisper at her.

"That's good. But don't do it again okay? For now keep the phone and let's talk to my stubborn daughter."

They giggle and walk to where Yoona is. Yuri got another glass and past it to him.

"So? Yoong. What's up?" He ask her.

"Nothing Min. Nothing." She answered.

"Do you want something to happen?" He ask and look at Yuri.

"Tell her what that guy do and what Seohyun tell you." Yuri command.

"Okay so first let me give you a present." He gave Seohyun phone to her.

"How did you get this?" Yoona accept it and ask.

"It's simple. Scare that Yonghwa guy. So, as I was saying. Yesterday me and my friend scare him and ask him what she did and here. We record what he did."

Minho open his phone and play the recording. The first voice that was heard was from Minho.

Recording Playing:

"So? Are you gonna tell us what you did you do that to Seohyun or you want your middle finger to be cut?"

"I told you I just want her to look at me. She know that I like her but she didn't even spare a glance at me!"

"Tell us all of your doings now. My knife getting impatient."
"Don't! Don't. I'll tell you. We had a school project and she want to waste no time to finish it so, I used it to spread the rumors in our group chat. And while she's working I snatched her phone without her knowing. I also plan what happened in the bar. I just didn't know that you and that Yoona will be there."

"Oh! Good boy. Where's the phone?" 

"It's in my bag. In the pocket."

"Every good. Do you want this to happen again?"

"No. No please don't."

"Then you better shut up your mouth and no one should know about this. Do you understand?"
Yonghwa keep nodding and before he was released a punch land on his stomach.

"That's for calling my friend "that Yoona" she was not a object. Know that. Now go."

Recording End:

"So, now that you know the truth what will you do?" Yuri ask her already drunk daughter.

"If I were you. I will go straight to her and ask for her forgiveness and promise to never doubt her again. And I will also forget what that guy did to her and fix what I did wrong." Minho tried to convince her.

And it is affect her. Yoona immediately get her coat and wear it. She grab the key and throw it to Minho who catch it and knows already what it means.

"Appa. I might not go home tonight. I promise to comeback tomorrow with Hyunnie. Bye Appa. Min let's go." She hurriedly said and goes outside. Not waiting to her Appa's replay.

"Take care you both." Yuri said to Minho and goes straight to their room where her Sicababy is sleeping.

Eventually since the both of them still love each other. Seohyun able to forgive Yoona and promise to hear each other out first before jumping in conclusion. And they continue their love from then and make it more stronger.

Flashback Ends:

The dinner went well. Everyone feels like they got back to their normal lives except Irene. She was still thinking if Wendy will become a help to their relationship or she will be another enemy or opponent in Seulgi.

"Yul. We will leave now. Pani ah seems tired." Taeyeon whisper to Yuri after seeing her wife nearing to fall asleep on the sofa while everyone was watching a movie.

"Oh! Yeah sure. See tomorrow then." Yuri said and they stand.

"Seobaby, Hyunnie. Say your goodbyes. Look at your mom. She's already asleep. Sica we're going." Taeyeon bid goodbye.

"Ok. Take care." Jessica.

"I guess I need to go home now? I'll comeback tomorrow? If that's okay?" Irene look at Seulgi and ask while smiling.

"Yeah sure. I will be waiting. Goodnight Baechu." Seulgi saying her nickname makes her happy.

"Goodnight Seul." Irene stand and kiss her cheeks.

"Sa...Same to y...you." Seulgi said blushing. This is the first time Irene kiss her. She's too happy.
But they don't know that they're being watch by others.

"Ok love birds. You will still see each other tomorrow. Let's go." Taeyeon said and carry her wife.

"Yah. Pani ah. We're going home." Taeyeon talk to her but Tiffany just moan.

The Kwon along with Wendy accompany them to their car.

"Thanks for the dinner Emmo. We're going. Bye Seungwan ah." Seohyun said and go to her lover.

"Yoong. Better watch your little sister if Wendy will stay here for the night." Seohyun whisper to her.

"Don't worry. I can handle this. Sleep tight tonight. Dream about me okay?" Yoona said showing her alligator smile.

"Okay. I love you." Seohyun said.

"I love you too." Yoona replay and peck her lips.

"Seobaby. Let's go." Taeyeon shout after putting her wife in the passenger seat and putting her seat belt.

"Yul, Sica. Bye. See you guys tomorrow." Taeyeon got inside the car.

"Bye Emmos. Take care guys." Wendy said smiling and wave at them.

"Ahm Emmo, Unnie. I think I need to go too. I don't want to disturb your rest." Wendy said.

"But it's already late Seungwan ah." Yuri

"It's okay Emmo. The hotel is just near here." Wendy

"No. You can't go there alone Wannie. It's too dangerous especially at night." Seulgi was concern at her and that makes her happy.

"Bear is right. Why don't just stay here?" Jessica.

"Yeah. The guest room is available. I ask the maids earlier to clean it." Yoona said following her parents going inside.

"Ahm! Eomma, Appa. Why don't just let Wannie stay here?" Seulgi suggest because she's worried.