Chapter 12

My blessing

This two particular person, Bogum and SungJae got close to each in just a couple of month. They are planning to leave the prison but they know that people will look at them if they do it in illegal way. So with the help of their attorney, they decided be released by bailing. As of now, they are talking with their attorney.

"So? Do you have any good news with us attorney?" - Bogum said with enthusiasm.

"Actually yes. You just need to be good while you were here and we can bail you within few weeks or so." The attorney said handing some papers to him.

"Is it really true? I just need to be good right?" - Bogum.

"Yes and after that you will be free here." - Attorney.

"Thank you Attorney."

His attorney leave when he said everything already. He was happy at the thought of being free and be able to get revenge on Seulgi. "Wait a little more Kang Seulgi. I swear you will pay for what you did to my reputation." He thought while smiling devilish.
SungJae on the other hand was not totally happy at the news his attorney said.

 

"Can't you do anything for me to make me bail sooner!" He said looking at him like he's a piece of .

"I already do anything but they can't let you be released on the same day with Mr. Park." The attorney explain.

"Aishh! Fine. But do everything to make me be released here sooner. Now get out of my sight!" He was upset now. "Just wait Joy ah. Oppa will back." He said in his mind.

After their meeting with the attorney they meet again and seat somewhere secluded.

"So? What happened with your meeting?" - Bogum.

"We can't leave at the same time. But I ask him to make it much sooner." - SungJae.

"Is that so? It's okay. I'll visit you here sometimes and when you're out I'll pick you up for our plan okay?" - Bogum.

"I understand. But when will you be released?"'- SungJae.

"He said I just need to be good here and a couple of weeks I'll be ready to be released." - Bogum.

"I see. Good luck to us." - SungJae.

 

Seulgi is in her office when her father call her.

"Yes Appa?"

"Make sure to go home."

"Ahm! Why? What's going on?"

"We'll gonna have dinner. Your emmos and cousins will be here too."

"All of them?"

"Yeah. So make sure to come home early."

"But I have plans Appa."

"What is it? Is that more important than your family?"

"It's not that Appa. I was thinking to ask Irene dinner. You know like a date."

"Oww! Then let her come here she can also had her friend here. Your daughter too. Your Unnie miss that Yeri kid. Remember everyone is welcome at our home."

"Yeah. I know Appa. Don't worry. I'll ask her and Yeri too."

"Okay. Bye SeulBear. Take care okay?"

"Yes Appa. You too and Eomma.

She can't ask Irene right now. She had her work so she won't disturb her. "I'll just call her later." She said to herself.

In the Kim household Tiffany leave for her work. Same goes to their child. She was the only one left in the house. She was in her office when suddenly the bell ring indicating the visitors she's waiting. She open the door and greet them.

"Come in boys." - She open the door for them.

"Thank you Noona." - Suho.

"Let's go to my office. Let's talk there." She said and the boys follow her. When they all seated, Taeyeon began to talk.

"I call you all cause I have a work for you." She said giving them the folder that has Irene's pictures. Everyone take the picture.

"I want you to investigate her and check her background information. Her name is Bae Irene."

"Who is this Noona?" Sehun ask. Curious about the beautiful girl in the picture.

"She's one of my worker. Also Seulgi's soon to be girlfriend." - Taeyeon.

"Wow! Our SeulgiBear is having it huh." - Chanyeol.

"So please take take of her. Some of you will guard her while the other investigate. Do you understand?"-Taeyeon.

"Yes Noona. I'll just call you if we're done." - Suho.

"Okay. And the result need to be confidential okay? You will only give it to me. No other than me understand?" - Taeyeon.

"Yes Noona. We'll take our leave." - Suho.

"Okay. Thank you and take care boys. Remember she's Seulgi's property." She remind them.
The EXO boys said yes all together and laugh at it.

 

It's almost time for Seulgi to head home but she still didn't call Irene or Yeri. Before heading out she call Yeri first.

"Yeri ah."

"Yes Appa? Why did you call?"

"We'll gonna have dinner at home. Appa ask you to come with me. You can also bring anyone if you like she said. Unnie said she miss messing with you."

"Aish! Really? Because of that? That Unnie."

"So are you coming?"

"Sure. Where are you now? I'm about to leave too."

"Let's meet at the parking lot."

"Okay. Bye"

When the call end, she was hesitating if she will still call Irene or just ask her some other time. But she remember telling her Appa that she will come with Irene.

"Oh? Seulgi."

"Ahm! Where are you? Are you busy?"

"I'm on my way home. Why?"

"Do you want to come with me?"

"Where?"

"We'll gonna have dinner at home. Appa is asking if you can come."

"Your Appa? Why?"

"You know...I... I actually want to ask you for a di..dinner but Appa suddenly called and I had told her that I want to as..ask you ou..out. Then she suggest to just let you come along with Yeri." She scratching her nape being shy.

"You wa...want to ask me di...dinner?" Irene don't know but knowing that Seulgi want to have dinner with her makes her heart flutter.

"Yeah. So will you come?"

"Is it really ok if I come? I mean I'm not a family member.

"You will be soon." This was what Seulgi want to say.

"Of course. Appa is expecting you too."

"Okay. I'm still in the cafe."

"Okay. I will pick you up. Yeri is with me."

"Is that so. Then see you. Be careful while driving okay?"

"Yes Baechu. Bye."

YermSeul duo meet in the parking lot like what they had talk. They decided to use Seulgi's car.

"We're gonna pick your Eom... I mean your Irene unnie."

"You know Unnie. You don't need to stop what you're about to say. I know you like from brain to toe."

"Yeah whatever."

They arrived at the cafe and see Irene waiting for them in the door.

"Unnie! Baechu!" Yeri and Seulgi said in the same time when they got of the car.

"Hey guys." She said and wave at them smiling.

"So let's go?" Seulgi ask and opened the door for Irene. When they are inside Yeri think of something or most likely someone.

"Unnie. If your going to come what about Joy? Is she alone in her apartment?" Yeri ask Irene.

"I think yes. Why?"

"Then since Emmo said I can bring someone. Let her come with us. I don't want her to be alone. Faster Unnie, lets go"

"Okay. Okay. Easy there Yerimie."

 

Joy was doing some paperwork when someone ring the bell. "Maybe it's Irene unnie." She thought. When she open the door she was shocked to see all of them in the door.

"Hi Joy." Yeri said excited to meet her.

"Hi guys. What's bring you here?" She ask confused.

"Ahm! Joy ah. They come to ask you if you would like to come with us." - Irene.

"Where?"

"In our house, have dinner." - Seulgi.

"In your house? You mean in the CEO of the YS Corp. house?" Her eyes was so big when she here the invitation. She can now enter the house of one of the richest family in the country.

"Yes. And Yerimie don't want you to be alone since Irene will come with us." Joy look at Yeri and Yeri was like a child grinning at her.

"Okay. Wait for me. I will just change my clothes." She enter her room and change while the 3 wait outside the living room. They got on the car when Joy come out of her room.

 

The drive was full of chit chats. For the first time in Seulgi's life. She didn't got bored while driving to their home. They arrived and the made open the gate for them while bowing.