Chapter 28

My blessing

"Ahm! Eomma, Appa. Why don't just let Wannie stay here?" 

What Seulgi said surprise Wendy. She was thinking of what Seulgi was sincere or she was just too happy at the moment that everything is fine with her. Wendy is confuse.

"What do you mean Seul?" Yoona ask.

"I mean I'm sure she was just here for vacation. So let her stay with us?" Seulgi explain.

"It's okay. But are you just in vacation or you will stay for good?" Ask Yuri.

"I was just in vacation Emmo. It's okay, no need for me to stay here." Wendy denied. She was thinking that she will only get suffocated if she will see Seulgi with Irene everyday.

"How long are you still here?" Seulgi

"A week. I still have job to be done in Canada." Wendy.

"Then stay here. I know you can't sleep in the house alone." Seulgi

"But...."

"No but Wannie. I insist."

After that talk. Everyone was already going to their perspective rooms. Getting ready to go in the dream land.

 

Everything was doing just fine. Irene reciprocating Seulgi's feelings but still not giving her the answer Seulgi wants. It's already 5th of February. Knowing that Seulgi's birthday was nearing. Irene was thinking of idea on her birthday.

Irene was currently on Joy's condo. Joy ask for a leave in her work just to help and also have bonding with her Irene Unnie and of course for her girlfriend later after she help Irene.

"Joy ah! Help me! I only have 5 days to prepare!" Joy was busy texting with Yeri that makes Irene shout.

"Omo! Unnie! Can you relax. I will help you. Remember two is better than one so, it will be fast. Relax. Tsk." Joy explain and go back to her phone.

"But I still don't have any ideas what to do. That's why I'm here!" Irene.

"What? You told me you didn't sleep last night because you were thinking about it. What happened?" Joy.

"Put down your phone first or I won't let date my daughter Park Sooyoung." Irene.

"What! Wait. Here. I will put it away. Aishh!" Joy.
"Good. Now help me." Irene

"What do you really want to do then? Can I tell this to Yeri? You know, for more ideas." Joy

"Okay. Call her. Let's wait for her." Irene said and lay at Joy's bed.

On the phone:

"Babe. Can you come here?" Joy

"Where? Right now?" Yeri

"Yes. In my condo."

"Why?"

"I miss you already~"

"Yah! Park Sooyoung."

"Why? I'm saying the truth. Don't you miss me?"

"Of course I miss you too. I'm on my way there. I'll hang up."

"Ok. Take care. I love you."

"Yeah. Love you too. Bye."

Call End:

"She's on the way Unnie" Joy said and lay beside her hugging her and putting her feet on her.

"Yah. Do I look like a footrest?" Irene complain but let her hug her.

After a few minutes of rest. The door bell rings indicating a person outside. Joy stand and open the door. She hug the person and let her in.

"Why do want me to come?" Yeri ask

"Irene Unnie is inside. Asking what she can do on Seulgi Unnie birthday."

Yeri nod and head where Irene is. Joy was in her back following her.

"Eomma!" Yeri shout when she's inside.

"I'm in the room Yerimie." Irene shout back.

She was already use to it. Yeri calling her Eomma because Yeri know what she feels about Seulgi. "It will soon lead to that so, we better get use to it." Yeri said.

"So? Unnie did you think of anything already?" Joy ask sitting beside Yeri who was already in Irene side.

"It feels like my brain can't process any idea right now." Irene was already frustrated.

"What exactly do you want to show in Appa's birthday Eomma?" Yeri.

"Ahm! You know I still didn't answer her about her courting me right. I was thinking of do it on her birthday." Irene explain.

The three or more like the couple was thinking any ideas until Yeri had one.

"Unnie. What about let's prank her? You know prank is awesome." Yeri had a mischievous smile on her face.

"That's cool. I agree with it." Joy bats in.

"Prank? What if it goes wrong?"

"You still didn't hear my plan but then you think it will fail. Listen first Eomma."

"Ok. So what do you have in mind?"

The three discuss the plan and since the seems to like it. She just agree and ask for their help for the preparation.

 

The days coming fast. The Seulgi's birthday will be tomorrow. But as of now. Seulgi and Irene was having a shopping date.

"Come on Seul. Try this. It will look cute on you." Irene showing her the bunny and bear headband.

"But that's for a kids only Joohyun ah." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"No. This is for everyone Seul. Please." Joohyun pouts knowing Seulgi will soon give in.

"But~"

"I will wear it too. You wear this bear ears and I will wear this bunny. Deal?" Irene showing her beautiful smile.

"Ok. Deal." Seulgi can't do anything. If that makes her happy then she will do it.

Irene grab her shoulders and make her crunch a little so she can put it in her head. When she's done. She clap her hand and ask Seulgi to put in her the bunny headband. Then they walk to the mirror to look at themselves.

"We look so cute. Let's take a picture."

She give her phone to Seulgi asking her to take a phot. She lean closer to her and put her hand in Seulgi's chest while Seulgi wrap her arm is Irene shoulder.

"Ok. 1-2-3 cheese." Seulgi then show it to her.

"Wow! I will make it our wallpaper. I will send it to you. Give me your phone." Seulgi give it to her stil not removing her hands in her shoulder.

After buying what they want they eat at Sooyoung restaurant. Her Emmo send wink to them. She didn't know that the wink Sooyoung send to Irene is a assurance of her plan. After that Seulgi drive her home. She say hello to the Kims and head straight home.

"I'm home." She shout as soon as she got home.

"Did you already eat?" Jessica ask.

"Yes Eomma. We had dinner already." Seulgi said and kiss her parents cheek.

"Did you enjoy it?" Yuri ask.

"Of course. Look Eomma, Appa, Unnie. We took a photo. She said we look cute here and make it our wallpaper." Seulgi show her phone to her family and they had a wide eyes. That makes her confuse.

"Wait! This look like our past wallpapers too. Yoong. Show her your and Seohyun wallpaper." Yoona take out her phone and show it to Seulgi.

Yoona wearing a deer ear and Seohyun has a bunny hugging each other tight. Then suddenly Jessica take her phone too and show their photo back then when they still don't have a children.

"This was us when we our college student. We skip school because it's valentines and go to a fair that night. We still have that thing." Yuri explain.

Seulgi examine the photo where her Eomma wear a queen crown and her Appa wear the king crown. She envy them. The picture show their affection until now that they are sitting in the couch. Her Eomma leaning on her Appa.

"Don't you think it's a coincidence? We all have it. Like a family tradition?" Yoona.

"Yeah. I think so, maybe it's more like a sign." Jessica said.

"Sign?" The three ask.

"Sign that she's the one. Look at me and your Appa. We end up together even after many circumstances. Your Unnies, they overcome the biggest problem and still together. Don't you think?" Sica explain.

"Wow! Eomma your a genius." Yoona and Seulgi said. It's rare to have Sica talk about conclusion and signs.

Yuri laugh at what their child said and everyone followed to laugh. They had a family hug while giggling. Seulgi and Yoona huddle n the middle of their parents and their parents hug them. Using Yuri and Jessica's hand as a leaner.

 

While the two earlier was having a date. The youngest couple was talking to Sooyoung and making the plan perfect.

"Emmo! Please. Spare us some time." Yeri whine at Sooyoung.

"Wait a little Yerimie. I have customers." Sooyoung replay.

Yeri continue to whine at her but then Joy think of idea. She whisper something to Yeri that make the kid giggle. Sooyoung see it and had her eyes to the two.

"I'm impatient Emmo. I'll call Sunny Emmo instead." Yeri walk to the restaurant office.

"Yah! Ok I'll talk to you." Sooyoung know how fond Yeri is to Sunny.

"I'll kill you if my Sunny Bunny get mad at me." She said to Joy and follow them.

Sooyoung knock and open the door. She sit beside Sunny who was busy reading something.

"Bunny. Yeri and Joy is here. " She whisper and Sunny look up. She stand and hug Yeri.

"Yerimie."

"Emmo"

They both said and hug each other.

"So, what brings you two here?" Sunny ask.

She look at her Sooyoung Emmo who was signaling her to keep silent. The young couple laugh at her action.

"Ahm! We are here to ask for your cooperation. You know Appa's birthday is tomorrow right?" Yeri said.

"Yeah. So?" Sooyoung answer.

"We want to use your restaurant to be the venue of the surprise. This is Irene Unnie's plan but she ask us for help because she's busy having date with Seulgi Unnie." Joy explain.

"Is that so? Youngie take a look at tomorrow's booking list of we have any." Sunny ask Sooyoung.

"There's only three in the morning and two in night." Sooyoung inform.

"Call the two at night and tell them that we had an emergency and the restaurant will be close. Make amends to them." Sunny

"What about the three in the morning?" Sooyoung.

"We still can have them. The party was at night right?" Sunny ask the two. They just nod.

"Good. We will be a half day tomorrow. Tell that to the staff. Also. Make sure to leave D-ana. She can help us. She also Seulgi's friend right." Sunny ask.

"Yeah. But Emmo. Can you tell it to other Emmo and ask them to not tell Appa about this?" Yeri

"Yeah sure. I will chat them in the group chat." Sunny

"Thank you Emmo." Yeri hug her Emmos.

"Don't sweat it. Your always welcome." Sunny.

"Then we will get going. We still need to buy the decoration and the cake. Bye Emmo." They hug each other and bid goodbyes.

 

They head to the mall with Joy driving. While driving Yeri message her Unnies one by one and inform them about the surprise. They agreed to it and decided to meet at 1pm to decorate the restaurant.

"We're hear Yerimie. Are you done informing them?" Joy ask after opening the door for Yeri.

"Yeah and they agreed. I just hope Appa won't throw a tantrum. You know she sometimes being a childish." Yeri hook her arm to Joy and then head inside the mall.

It's been a hour and they almost done buying things. The only thing they need to do is reserve a cake and get it tomorrow. They was about to head in the cake store when they hear some people talking about the cute couple in a accessories shop. They look at it and hide immediately.It's Irene and Seulgi.

"Yah! Crunch down. We can't let Appa see us." Yeri said holding Joy's neck.

"But Yerimie. I already crunching down. And loose your hand on my neck. Your chocking me." Joy complain.

"Aish! You're not good in hiding." Yeri said.

If Seulgi see them the plan will be ruined. Thank God the two was busy taking a picture to notice them. They make a reservation fast and head to the car. Taking the things to the restaurant to make it easy for them to go there tomorrow.