Chapter 11

My blessing

As day goes by. Seulgi's feelings for Irene was more clear now. She know that she like her way too much. And everyone noticing it. She is on her parents house, sitting in the balcony texting with Irene. Suddenly Yuri sit beside her having her cup of tea on hand.


"Hey there bear." - Yuri

"Hi Appa." - Seulgi

"Who are you texting with?"

"Huh? Oh! It's Irene."

They don't know that Jessica was behind them. She entered the conversation and sit on Yuri's lap.

"Sweetie. Tell me. Do you like her?" - Jessica

"Is it okay with you both? You two still didn't know her completely." - Seulgi is thinking about Irene past and her family.

"We have enough time to know her Bear." - Yuri.

"Honestly. Eomma, Appa I like her very much but I can't tell her. Not yet."

"Why? What are you waiting for?" - Yuri

"And she seems a nice girl." - Jessica

"It's not the time yet Eomma. When I tell her. I want to make sure that I can keep her. Not like what happened to Wendy and I."

"Do you still love her?" - Jessica

"I don't know. It's been too long since we've met and we didn't had a chance to talk about what happen between us."

"You had point there but just make sure who you really want to be by your side if ever she came back." - Jessica

"Look at us. Your Eomma used to compete with Juran back then but I make sure to my self and to her that she's the still the one I'll choose." - Yuri said looking directly to Jessica's eye. Jessica that now red faced smile at Yuri feeling her heart flutter.

"Someday when I settle down. I want to be like you two, Eomma Appa. And I promise to love my partner till my last breath. Just like you two." - She said inspired at her parents affection at each other.

"It's getting late. Let's sleep." - Jessica

"And there comes your usual Eomma hahah." - Yuri said that made Seulgi smile and cause Sica to pinch her side.


It's almost time to close the shop and Irene is getting ready when suddenly a person enter. She thought it's a customer because she's busy cleaning the tables.

"Sorry but we're closing." She said politely.

"Oh that. I'm here to see my wife. Is she here?" The person said. She look at her and got embarrass at the thought of Tiffany is a customer.

"Oh! Sorry Tiffany Emmo. I didn't know it's you."

"It's okay darling. Where's TaeTae?"

"She's inside her room. I think checking some ingredients that out."

"I see. I'll go see her." Tiffany was on the door already when she remember something.

"Oh! And Irene your Seohyun Unnie will came here. Just tell her where we are okay?"

"Got it Emmo." She said smiling.

20 minutes had past when Seohyun came down on a car with Yoona on the driver seat. The two goes inside the shop and see her.


"Hi there Irene." - Yoona said with her alligator smile.

"Hi Unnie. Seohyun Unnie, Emmo are inside the room."

"Is that so. Thank you. Yoong go home now. Thank you for driving me here."

"Okay then I'll get going." Then she peck Seohyun cheek and bid goodbyes.

"Bye Hyunnie. Bye Irene."

Inside the room, the mood is down, every time the Kims talking about their missing family member.

"TaeTae did we still can't find some lead finding our child?" - Tiffany.

"We still don't have a lead Pani ah. But I'm doing everything to find her." - Taeyeon said with disappointment.

"Did you ask for Seulgi's help already dad?" - Seohyun.

"Yes Seobaby. But I think we need to work harder." - Taeyeon.

"Mom, Dad please find Joohyun ah. I miss her so much." - Seohyun.

"We too Seobaby. But be strong. We will find her." - Tiffany.

"If she's with us. She probably the same age as Irene now." - Taeyeon.

"About her TaeTae. Don't you feel comfortable with her? Like the feeling of attachment?" - Tiffany ask. Wondering if she's the only one feel that way.

"Me too Mom. In fact when we're having some talk, strangely her hobbits are the same with Dad." - Seohyun said remembering their talk one day at the cafe.

"What do you mean Seobaby?" - Taeyeon.

"She said she like to stay home most of the time, she like doing house chores and even have a addiction in fabric softener." - Seohyun.

"I feel the same way with her but we can't jump on conclusions like that my girls." - Taeyeon explain to them.

"But there's nothing wrong if we check her background right?" - Tiffany.

"We need to ask her for permission Mom." - Seohyun.

"Then let's talk to her. Let her come to our dinner. Is it okay with you two?" - Taeyeon.

"Okay. Deal." - Tiffany and Seohyun said at the same time.

"Let's go." - Taeyeon.

They were walking out of Taeyeon's room. They see Irene folding her uniform. Getting ready to go home.

"Ahm! Irene." - Taeyeon.

"Yes Emmo? We're ready to close." - Irene.

"No. Not that. We would like to ask you if you had eaten?" - Tiffany.

"Ah! Not yet. I think I'll eat later when I got home." - Irene.

"Oh! Why don't you come with us? We're gonna eat outside." - Taeyeon.

"No. No. It's okay. I don't want to disturb your family dinner." - Irene.

"Come on Irene. It's free. Dad will pay. Let's go." - Seohyun.

She don't have a choice so she just agreed. They walk out on the cafe and the Taeny couple close the door. They didn't let her close it. They got in the car and Taeyeon driving it. Tiffany in the passenger seat and the siblings on back seat.


"Don't be shy okay?" - Seohyun said smiling.

"Yeah Unnie." - Irene.

"Tell us if you want anything okay?" - Taeyeon.

She nod. The drive is silent. Before they knew it they arrived already. The staff open the door for them and ask them.

"Do you have any reservation ma'am?" - Staff.

"Yes. Reservation for Kim Taeyeon and we would like to add one more seat if it would be fine." - Taeyeon.

"Yes ma'am. Please wait for a while we will prepare your additional seat." - Staff.

"Okay. Thank you." - Taeyeon.

They was waiting when someone called Tiffany.


"Tiffany ah? Is that you?" The girl said.

"Oh my god! Nicole Jung? Cousin of the ice princesses? Is that really you?" - Tiffany was excited.

"Yes! The cousin of Jessica and Krystal Jung." - Nicole said laughing.

"OMG! How are you? Why are you here?" - Tiffany.

"I'm fine. I just had a meeting with my client here." Nicole.

"Oww! I see." - Tiffany.

"Oh. Hi Taeyeon ah. You still look young ah. I see." - Nicole.

"Ah yeah. Thank you." She got shy because of the compliment.

"Is this your daughters?" - Nicole ask looking at Seohyun and Irene. She know Seohyun. She had seen her when she was a baby and she also know their second child who happend to be missing.
Irene was about to introduce her self but Tiffany speak first.

"Yes. You know them right?" Tiffany.

"Of course. I see you had found her ah." - Nicole.

Tiffany just nod while smiling. And in the right time. The staff of the restaurant approach them.


"Excuse me ma'am. Your table is ready. This way please." - Staff.

"So I guess I need to go. Enjoy your family dinner okay?" - Nicole.

"Ok. Take care and make sure to contact me okay?" Tiffany said.

They wave at her when she got to her car. After bidding goodbye at Nicole. They proceed to sit and eat.


"Sorry about earlier Irene. You know she won't belive me if I said you're not daughter." - Tiffany.

"It's okay Emmo." - Irene.

"By the way, Is it okay to ask where are your family?" -Taeyeon. Irene was silent for a seconds.

"If your not comfortable to tell us. It's okay. Weren't forcing you." Taeyeon.

"Actually I don't have family. My parent died because of the car incident." - Irene said looking down. Remembering her past.

"Sorry about that sweetie." - Tiffany.

"No. It's okay. It's already in the past. I was only 16 when they died. When the person in charge at the morgue ask to get my parents body, their relatives didn't let me. They said that I'm not their biological child. That my mother only got me somewhere because she had a miscarriage and can't bear with it. That's the only time I know that I'm really an orphan."

She can't cry. Not in front of them so she hold it back. The Kim family look at each other having a same thoughts. "Maybe it actually her right?" They thought.

"It's okay to cry Irene. Where here for you." - Seohyun console her and that made her cry.

The Kim family feels sad for her. So they come to her and hug her saying everything will be alright.Seulgi know about it all. Of course Irene trust her so she tell her. Also they are friends too. That night when they got home. Taeyeon call the EXO boys.

"Hello Suho." Taeyeon talking with the leader of the team.

"Yes Noona? Do you need help?" They know that when Taeyeon called. It means work.

"Yes. I need you boys to come here at my house tomorrow morning. Understand?" - Taeyeon.

"Yes Noona. Is that all?" - Suho.

"Yeah. That's all. Thank you. Bye.

The call end but the Kim family are nervous about what their going to do and the result of it. They decided to sleep and get ready for tomorrow.