Chapter 31

My blessing

It's been a week since the big surprise for Seulgi was ended. In the past week they they are happy, of course. They was always been. The family was family was happy for them. Even Wendy. Even though she still a little feelings with Seulgi. She can't do anything but to be happy for them.

She was currently in her room playing her same old friend, her guitar. Hoping that her brain will stop minding the couple in the other room. Who she heard was laughing their lungs out for unknown reason. "I want to stay with her but I don't think I still can bare the pain. I need to leave soon for my sake." Her mind say every time she see them together. So, she just hold her guitar and goes to the garden that has been her safe place in the house.

 

Meanwhile the new couple was now lying on Seulgi's bed cuddling with each other. Irene head was on the crook of Seulgi's neck while she was having her arms around her.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Joohyun ask noticing her girlfriend's smile while looking at her.

"Is it bad to smile?" Seulgi ask.

"Are you thinking of other girls?" Irene ask crossing her hands, lightly jealous.

"What? Of course not. Why are thinking like that? You know that your the only one I love." She said kissing her forehead.

"Then why are you smiling like that. Are you being psycho?" Irene joked.

"Then I'm the most handsome psycho you'll ever see." She boast.

"Tssk! Here you go again with your over flowing self love." Irene giggle.

"Hahaha no. It's just that I still can't believe it. What happening today. The girl I've once help in one of my operations, the girl who I grow fond of, the girl who was Emmo's daughter is now my girl. My girl that I'm willing to love everyday." Seulgi said looking at her eyes.

And that's make Irene eyes to water. She start to cry but in happiness.

"Yah. Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry." Seulgi panicky ask and wipe her tears.

"No Seul. I'm just happy to meet someone like you. I'm so lucky to have you." Joohyun said.

"I'm the lucky one to have my future children a beautiful, caring, kind, sweet and y mom." Seulgi said smirking while wiggling her eyebrow.

"Yah! ert. Don't you think it's too early to think about that? We just got together for a week." Irene said blush at the idea.

"But we have know each other for long. So, it's enough to think about the future Baechu." Seulgi reason out.

It's true. So she just let Seulgi think whatever she wants. In thinking too much. One specific date and occasion came to her mind.

"Ahm! Baechu?" She call hoping she's still awake.

"Hmm?" She answer.

"You know, Wendy's birthday is coming.
Joohyun look up at her. Signaling her to continue.

"It will be 4 days from now and I kind of want to give her a celebration. Is it okay?" Seulgi ask for her permission.

"It's fine. She also help me with my plan. What do you have in mind?" Ask Irene.

"Ahm! I still don't know. She was only here for a while." Seulgi

"Then we should give her something she won't forget." Irene

"And what is that? Do you any idea?" Seulgi
The two think of something. After like 3 minutes of thinking. Irene had an idea.

"Ahm! Seul what about a vacation?" Irene

"Vacation? But she's in vacation already." Seulgi

"No. I mean let's give her a vacation while she's in vacation." Irene

"I can't really follow. Can you pinpoint it." Seulgi.

"You know. Sometimes I wonder why do you become a police officer. Anyways, what I was thinking is what about a beach party? Since it's kind of hot today." Irene

"Yeah. That's great. We can also have bonding time there. Let's invite all the Emmos." Seulgi.

"Yeah. Sure. It's a double purpose celebration then." Irene

"Hmm and it's means we need to prepare already." Seulgi.

"Prepare? Immediately? It's still early to do that. We still have 4 days to go." Irene.

"But I'm thinking of not letting her know. And just let her go with us. Then we will have a party at the there at night." Seulgi.

"I still need someone to ask about that." Seulgi add.

"You where thinking the hard way of preparing Seul." Irene

"Then? Is there other way? The easiest?" Seulgi.

"We will probably get there by late afternoon. So, what about before the party start let just buy the foods and drinks somewhere? Let ask for Yerimie and Joy's help buying the cake." Irene explain.

"Wow! Your smart Baechu. That's why I love you." Seulgi said and kiss her cheek. Joohyun blush and just hide in her neck. 

"Then I should tell to Emmo's about this. You. You need to tell to Unnie's,  your daughter and her girlfriend. Okay?" Seulgi command.

"Yes ma'am." Irene salute acting.

"And thank you for that. I love you." Seulgi hug her tight.

"Me too. I love you too. My bear. And about Yerimie she's not only my daughter. She's ours." Irene said and start to fall asleep.

 

Two days before the said vacation party. Joohyun and Seulgi together with JoyRi was in their way to the mall. Joy and Yeri insist of going to the mall, dragging her parents that was suppose to have lunch date together.

"What will we do here Yerimie?" Irene ask scanning the store they enter.

"Eomma. We need to buy our swimsuit for the beach the day after tomorrow." Yeri said as matter-of-fact tone.

"And we also need your help for choosing. You know Seulgi Unnie is bad at this kind of stuff." Joy added.

"Yah! Park Sooyoung. I'm here. I can clearly hear you." Seulgi glare at her.

"Okay. You two stop it. Yeri was right. We need something to wear. Yerimie choose first." Irene command.

Yeri choose a swimsuit after swimsuit that she like. Having like 7 pair of bikini in hand. She goes in the fitting room. The fitting room is closed room that the companion and the customer can enter so, it's okay to be just in bikini. Yeri got out with the first pink two piece bikini. She walk out of the fitting room and look at her companions.

"No! Go back there!" Joy and Seulgi said at the same time.

"Why? Isn't it cute? Right Eomma?" Yeri ask for confirmation.

"I said no Kim Yeri. That's too revealing." Seulgi interrupt.

"And I won't let you wear that. No. Never." Joy add.
Yeri furrowed her eyebrows then try the other one. A purple one instead.

"What about this? Eomma?" Yeri ask for Irene opinion again.

"Yah! I said not the too revealing." Joy said.

"Go back there. Change." Seulgi command.

After so many try. Going back and forth at the fitting room. Yeri had enough.

"Aissh! Appa! Park Sooyoung. It's bikini. It's natural for it to be revealing." Yeri annoyingly said.

"But..." Seulgi was suppose to talk back but Irene held her hand and said to Yeri.

"I like that black one piece you try earlier. At least that was not too revealing and it's complimenting your skin." Joohyun said just to stop Yeri from getting angry.

"Is that so. I like that too. Then Sooyoung will buy it. Right Joy?" Yeri glared at her.

"Ah.. Ye...yes. Sure. O...of course." Yeri's glared affect her too much.

Yeri smile at her and goes to her and Joohyun in the middle.

"How about you Eomma. I'll help you choose. First. Let's make this two out. They are such a kill joy." Yeri push the two.

"Yah! We need to buy too." Seulgi said refusing to leave the room.

"Then you can choose and use the other room." Yeri said and shut the door.

"So, Eomma. I will choose for you. Just tell me your size." Yeri said and scan the bikini rack.

Joohyun tell her and she star to find something that Irene would like and good for her. Yeri brought three bikini. A red, black and a purple one since she said that she like purple.

She tried the black first but she doesn't like how it fit on her. She tried the purple one but it didn't match Yeri's taste. So the last choice is the red one. "This is probably it." She think looking at her reflection with that two piece red bikini.

"That's it. Perfect." Yeri said once she goes out of fitting room with matching claps from her.
Joohyun smile. Happy with the reaction she got from Yeri.

"Okay now let's look what the two are doing." Yeri link her arms with her and look for the two.

"Ahm! Excuse me sir. Did you see this two?" Joohyun ask the salesman.

The salesman look at the picture and remember when the two goes.

"Ah. They were in the uni clothing ma'am. Would you want me to assist you?" The salesman obviously flirting with Irene.

"No thanks. Eomma and I can find Appa without your help." Yeri said helping Irene to denied the guy.

They walk and look. They see them but they make sure that their presence was not known.

"This will be good on you Unnie. It also suit for beach party." Joy said giving Seulgi a knee high white shorts and a black sports bra that will show her tummy.

"Try it. I will wait here." Joy add and push her inside the fitting room.

Seulgi strip and try Joy's choice. "This is great. I will buy this." She said to herself and goes out.

"Wow! Your a hot mess Unnie. Oh! And try to add this." Joy give her a leaf printed white polo.

"Perfect." Joy exclaim.

They didn't know that right after Seulgi get out of the fitting room. Everybody look at her. More like drooling at her. Especially the two unknown presence. But they seems to be oblivious of the stares at them.

In add to that after Joy come out too after fitting her clothes. She has a black short shorts and a gray sports bra top with a crop top sleeveless.

"So what about this Unnie? Does it look good on me?" Joy ask Seulgi.

"Yeah. That's look good. But do you think we need to change now? I'm kind of getting uncomfortable with the stares." At last Seulgi felt it.

"Ow~ Okay let's change." Joy was about to turn to the fitting room when she see a person taking photo of them.

"Yah! Babe, Unnie come here. I will let you take photos as many as you want." She said mischievousness.

The two walk to them. Seulgi immediately put her hand around Joohyun shoulder seeing her glaring at the people looking at them.

"It's okay. They can stare but I'm all yours." Seulgi whisper at her that make her blush and hide at her shoulder.

 

After like 2 hours of shopping. They decided to have lunch. 

"This is not a lunch. This is a double date." Yeri said to them.

"Yes. It is. So, eat first kids. Stop giggling." Irene told them.

"Yes Eomma." Yeri

The four enjoy the foods while talking about random stuff. Mostly about the plan and their works.

"By the way Appa. When will you go back? We need the Chief in police house you know." Yeri said. Getting bored being in the station alone.

"I will go back soon. Maybe two or three weeks from now. That's The doctor said." Seulgi also miss her job.

"Okay. I will tell that to others. Good thing we don't have any big operation nowadays." Yeri add.

"Then that's good. It only means people are following the rules." Seulgi

"Don't hurt yourself their once you go back to work understand?" Joohyun said.

"Yes ma'am." Seulgi salute at her.

"And you too kiddo. Look for each other there." Joohyun look at Yeri.

"Yes ma'am." Yeri copy Seulgi and salute.

After the lunch. They go back home and rest. JoyRi will come to Kwon household later for dinner.

 

At night, while the Kwon household was silent. In the master's bedroom, Jessica was asleep already of course. But Yuri was still awake.

"What will I do?"

"It's already nearing."

"It must be big."

"It must suprise her."

"What will I do? Aissh!"

Thoughts after thoughts come to her mind. But she come to think of idea. "Ahh! I will make a group message with my daughters and ask them. So, Sica will not know about it. And Taenggo." Yuri think. Wishing they will be help.

Yoona, Seulgi, Taeyeon's Phone:
Kkabyul add you to the group.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay safe everyone. Let's pray for our health💕