Chapter 16

My blessing

Everyone is doing fine but just for now. They didn't know that the another danger will come out on his cell. Today is the day Sungjae will be release.Bogum is outside waiting for him while the attorney was arranging the his paper.

"I'll leave now. Congratulation on your deliverance." His attorney said.

"Thank you for your hard work." He said then head straight to Bogum's car.

"Do I need to throw a party?" Bogum .

"Ok then. Why don't we have a shot? I've miss the taste of alcohol." They get on the car and drive.

Sungjae didn't know that Bogum also will meet someone to the place they were going. When they get there Taemin was already there.

"Yah! Bogum ah. Here." Taemin said waving at them.

"Oh hyung!"

"Yahh you've grown so much huh."

"Of course. I'm not a child anymore hyung." Then he remember that he have a company.

"Oh! Buy the way hyung. This is my friend Sungjae."

"Nice to meet you Sungjae sshi. I'm Taemin. Bogum's senior."

"Ahh. Yeah. Nice to meet you too." Then the introduce end.

"Oh yeah hyung. The one I ask. Did you bought it?"

"Yes. But kid, are you sure she has a debt to you? Because in what I found she's a daughter of Yuri and Jessica Kwon, the CEO of the famous YS corporation. There's no way she will ask for money." He said can't believe that Bogum knows Seulgi.

"Actually it's not a money. It's more reputation. Because of her. My club closed and I was being held in prison for weeks." He explain.

"Really? I told you to take some documents. So, I guess you meet him there right?" He ask pointing at Sungjae.

"Yes." They both said.

"I see. Are you two working on some plans?"

"Actually we have one. And we just need this information to see their weak spots."

"That's good. Then cheers for the good luck?" He said raising the shot glass.

"CHEERS." They all shout.

Days after knowing the news from the Kim family. Yuri knows that it's her task as a bestfriend to get the two kids and talk to them. So, Yuri call them both saying they need to meet up at Sooyoung restaurant. Yuri got there first followed by Taeyeon.

"Kids this days doesn't really follow the rules huh." Yuri said getting little impatient waiting.

"Maybe they just got stock in the traffic. Wait a little more." Exactly when Taeyeon said that the two come rushing at them.

"Sorry Emmos. You know the traffic is so heavy." Yeri explain.

"We're really sorry emmo." Joy said and they bow together.

"It's okay. You two can sit now." - Taeyeon.

"So, what is it that you want for us?" - Joy.

"You two are close with Irene right?" - Yuri.

"Yeah. Why?" They said at the same time.

Taeyeon and Yuri explain the situation and the two kids understand and keep the it by themselves. They also talk about the plan they will do without Irene or Seulgi will know.

"Do you two understand the plan?" -Yuri.

"Yes Emmo. We just need to invite them to have a double date and ask the waiter to keep the glass unnie use right?" - Yeri.

"And I will get some of her hair by borrowing her hair comb." - Joy.

"Yes. That all you will do. I trust you on this okay." - Taeyeon.

"Remember don't let them know about this unless we are 100% sure." - Yuri.

"Aye! Aye! Captain." The two salute at them which made the two serious mood lift a little. After that they decided to part ways.

 

Two weeks after the plan Taeyeon and Yuri was now on the way to give the sample to Dr. Lee Jong Suk. Yuri was holding two plastic ziplock. The glass that Irene had drink and the other one contain some of her hair.

"Excuse me miss. We had appointment with Dr. Lee." Taeyeon said to the nurse.

"What's your name ma'am?" - Nurse.

"Kim Taeyeon."

"Ah. Yes ma'am. He's in his office." - Nurse.

"Thank you." Yuri said and head to his office.
She knock at the door and someone said to come in. They open the door and Dr. Lee greet them.

"Oh! Taeyeon ah. Yuri ah. What's make you come? Sit down." Dr. Lee assist them.

"We need to know this samples DNA." Yuri put the plastic in the table.

"Can you please check if that sample will match at mine?" - Taeyeon.

"Sure. When will you need this?" He ask.

"We we will get it when we have time." - Taeyeon.

"Okay. I'll make it ready anytime soon." - Dr. Lee.

"We will leave now. Thank you for your time." - Yuri.

"Your welcome anytime." They leave the hospital with unexplainable feeling. They was als hoping for a positive outcome.

 

Seulgi didn't know what to do. She just got home from her work. She get use from going home that Irene and Joy was there. It just 1 week stay and she already miss them. Since it's already night, she think that she will just sleep it off. She lay on her bed but after a minute. After so many turns she still can't sleep. "Aisshh! This won't do. I'll call Joy." she said and call her. After a few rings Joy answered.

"Hello. Unnie?"

"Are you sleeping already?"

"Not yet. Why?"

"Ahm! What about Irene?"

"Ahh! She is really your concern here not me huh. I see."

"It's not like....."

"It's okay. She's in the bathroom. Cleaning herself."

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah. Sure. What is it?"

"Can I sleep over? But please don't tell her."

"Sleep over? But it's only been a day when we left your apartment unnie."

"Please? I can't really sleep now."

"Aeyy! Okay. Come over."

"Yes! Thank you. I'll go there now. Bye Joy."

As soon as the call end. She hurriedly change into her pajamas. Bring her pillow and blanket and start riding her car. When she got there. Irene open the door.

"Seul what are you doing here?" Irene was shocked to see her there wearing her pajamas

"Hi. Ahm! Can I sleep here?" Seulgi said with a pillow in her hands.

"O...kay. Come in." She said then open the door widely.

When she come inside. She see Joy watching in the living room.

"Oh unnie. Your here." Joy said waving at her. So, she wave back.

"You know she's coming?" Irene ask.

"Yeah. She call me earlier when your in the bathroom." Joy explain not sparing her a glance and just continue watching the drama.

"Thank you letting me sleep here." Seulgi bow at them.

"I'll go to my room now. Goodnight." Irene walk to her room not knowing that Seulgi was following her.

"What are you doing?" She turn and ask her.

"Ahm! Sleep?" She said obviously.

"In my room?" Irene ask.

"Yeah. You don't want?" Seulgi show her aegyo at her.

"Yah! Stop it. Let's go."

Irene turn around and continue walking hiding her smile. Suddenly Seulgi walk to her side and put her arms on her shoulder.

"Thanks Baechu." She said smiling.

They walk to the room with Seulgi not removing her arms on her shoulder.

"Let's sleep like how we use to your apartment. Your in the left and I'mon the right. Okay?" Irene said and started to lay down.

"Yes ma'am." Seulgi said and they started to sleep.

While Irene sleeping peacefully, Seulgi is having a dream. A really bad dream. Irene feel that something is wrong to her. That's why she wake up and see her sweating a lot. 

"Seul. Wake up. Seulgi." She shake her and made her wake up.

"What happened?" Irene ask.

"Nothing. Sorry to wake you up. Let's sleep." She said not wanting to scare her about her dream.

"Are you sure?" - Irene.

"Yeah. Let's sleep." - Seulgi.

When she's sure that Irene was asleep already. She open her eyes and can't help but think about her dream. In that dream Irene was in danger because of her. She was in abandoned hospital. Tied in a chair. Crying out her name and asking to save her. "I won't let that happened to you. I promise." She promise her self and Irene while looking at her.