Chapter 15

My blessing

TaeNy was on the way to YulSic house to tell them what the EXO boys have gathered information. When they got there. They see Jessica and Yuri at the garden, having some tea. They call them and they all seat at the garden.

"Taeng, Fany, what makes you come here?" -Jessica.

"Yeah. Something happened?" - Yuri.

"Actually Jess, Yul we have to tell you something." -Tiffany.

"What is it? Tell us straight to the point." - Yuri.

"It's about Joohyun. I think we found her." -Taeyeon.

"Where is she?" - Yuri.

"Joohyun? Your missing child?" -Jessica.

"We think it's Irene." - Tiffany.

"Irene? How is that happened?" - Jessica.

"Explain it to us." - Yuri.

"Okay so, when we first meet her. We feel something strange. We feel comfortable around her." - Tiffany.

"One day Seobaby had a talk with her like a normal friend talk. She had told Seobaby her hobbies which is same like me. And we both all know that she is a orphan right?" - Taeyeon.

"Yes. So, how did you know?" - Yuri.

The YulSic couple is curious about it that why TaeNy explain what the boys had told them.

"So, you only need a DNA test to confirm it right?" - Jessica.

"Yes and we need both of your help." - Tiffany.

"About what?" - Yuri.

"We need get her DNA by her saliva or hair strand. That's the easiest way if we want her not to know." - Taeyeon.

"Then how?" - Jessica.

"We will use Seulgi. They were close right?" - Tiffany.

"Yeah. But that's another problem." - Yuri.

"Why?" - TaeNy.

"Seulgi is currently courting her. I don't know what will she feel if ever she will know this." - Jessica.

"Wait. She was courting her?" - Tiffany.

"Yes. Why? Is there something wrong to our SeulgiBear?" - Jessica.

"Nothing. It just that what will we do now?" -Tiffany.

"What about her friends?" - Yuri.

"She only had Joy, Yeri and Seulgi. Since Seulgi is courting her she only had Joy and Yeri." - Taeyeon.

"I have an idea. But we need to meet this two first." - Yuri.

"Okay. I think I know what you're thinking." -Taeyeon.

"So, we need a date to meet this two right?" - Jessica.

"Yes obviously Jess." - Tiffany.

The call end with the agreement not to tell Seulgi and Irene first until they not sure. They will talk to Joy and Yeri next week at the mall's cafe shop.

 

Meanwhile the four is enjoying their plans on the funfair. JoyRi enjoying the rides while the Irene and Seulgi is on the way to the horror booth.

"Baechu let's try that. I think that will be fun." Seulgi said pointing at the booth excitedly.

"But Seulgi it's too creepy there." Irene was holding her arm stoping her going there.

"Don't worry. We will go together okay?" Seulgi hold her hand and they started walking to the booth.

Through the walk inside the rooms. There are times that a ghost or a zombie will show up suddenly that makes Irene shout and hide at Seulgi side saying "Let's get out of here" and she will only giggle and hug her while walking. Throughout they never let go of each other hand. Irene was holding Seulgi's arm tightly.

"Hey. We're out already." She bend a little, hold her shoulder and make sure they are face to face.

"Let's do not come here again please." She said after removing her hands in her face.

"Okay. I'm sorry. We won't come back here again. But the zombie is on your back."

Irene shout and immediately hug her. Seulgi was only teasing her but her response makes Seulgi laugh. Her laugh made Irene look at her back but there's nothing. That's the time she realize she was only fooling her.

"Yah! That's not funny." She hit Seulgi's arm and walk away.

"Hey! Baechu! I'm sorry okay. I won't do it again." She run after Irene and hold her hand. She stop laughing and look at her full of seriousness.

"Bae Irene I want to tell you something. Will you listen to me first?" She hold both of her hand. She nod.

"I will be straightforward. I want to court you. I know it's not been too long since we meet but I want to be by your side always. Will you let me court you to show you my sincerity? Then if end up not liking me. You can dump me. So, will you let me?" Seulgi said looking at her eyes. Not even blinking.

"Seulgi I.....I will let you." She said smiling.

She was happy of course but she still thinking about the girl Seulgi draw. So she was glad that Seulgi didn't force her to answer her right away.

"Really? Your not taking revenge on me right? Your not fooling me right?." She ask her again. Can't believe that Irene really let her.

"No I'm not. And I'm willing to be court by you. Thank you for not forcing me to answer you right now." They never let go each other hand.

"Of course. I don't like that kind of things. I want you to be free on what you want." After saying that she hug her whispering "I don't want you to be force like before."

After that confession they meet at the park. Under the tree. There's Yeri sleeping at Joy arms while Joy make her other arm as a pillow.

"I guess we need to wake them up for lunch." - Seulgi.

"Yeah. Kids wake up. Let's eat." Irene shake the two.

When they are awake Seulgi gave Yeri an okay sign. Understanding the meaning of it. She wink at her Appa and they all start eating.

Four of them didn't even know that someone is watching them since the time they enter the fanfair.

"Look what we have here. We can kill two birds at one stone huh. Enjoy until you're free guys." He talk to herself.

After he's sure that the four was already home. She goes straight to the prison and have a talk with SungJae.

"Hey! So?" - Sungjae ask as soon as he sit.

"I was keeping my eyes at them and you know what I have good news for you."

"What is it?" 

"It seems like they are close each other."

"So? Where is the good news in that?"

"It means we can get them together. It will be easy for us."

"Together? How they become close like that?"

"You see the one that arrest you. The younger one?"

"Yeah. I think I remember. Why?"

"Your girl not even straight huh. I think they are together."

"WHAT! No. That can be. Joy is mine." Sungjae hit the table and stand up.

"Calm down okay. Do you want to postpone your release here. Sit down."

"Like what I'm saying, I will pick you up next 2 days. We will do what we had plan. So be good here." Bogum continue.

"Okay. Thanks for that man." Sungjae.

"Ok. I'll get going."

They stand up and go to their different way. When Sungjae reach her cell, he can't help but be mad at what Bogum has said earlier. She punch the wall that cause for his arm to bleed. "You can't be with anyone. You're mine and only mine Joy." He said

 

When the girls got home. They started to wash up individually. Irene was cooking for dinner when Seulgi got down and approach her.

"Baechu." She call her in her back.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry to brought this topic but I'm just curious."

"About what?"

"About your parents. Don't you want to find them." That sentence make Irene stop and look at her.

"I do. I want to meet them but...but I don't know where to start." She said looking down.

"If you want I can help you. I will always help you. Remember that. Just tell me." Seulgi approach her,  hold her hand and stare at her genuinely.

"But Seul you've been helping me since we met. It's not right for me to take advantage of your kindness." Irene explain.

"Stop thinking about that Bae. You know that I'm willing to do anything for you. So, be comfortable around me okay." Seulgi said and hug her.

 

There's something about her that wanting to always hug or touch her in anyways. Irene seems to not mind it tho. She like to feel Seulgi's warmth. She enjoyed being in her arms.

"Okay. Let's find them." - Irene.

"Okay. I'll help you okay." Seulgi said breaking the hug and they smile at each other. Suddenly the kids got down too.

"Unnie. We're hungry." Yeri whine at the both of them.

"I'm almost done. You too sit already." Irene said and continue cooking.

"I'll help you. So that we can eat fast." She help her finishing the food. After that they all eat. Not knowing the danger that will soon they will face.

 

In the other side of the world. A girl soloist is talking to her manager in fluent english.

"When can you clear my schedule Manager?"

"I don't know yet. But why do you want me to clear your schedule?" The manager ask not knowing the soloist plan.

"I will a vacation. To visit some memorable place and meet someone" She said remembering her past that making her smile.

"Okay then. I think you need that too. You've been busy and doing your work since your debut. Don't worry. I'll find a time for you." The manager said

"Thank you Manager." She said and end the call.

She got her wallet and take out a photo of her and the one she love until now. She smile seeing and remembering the smile that makes her love's eyes disappear. "I may not see you now but I promise to meet you sometime sooner." She said to the photo and hug the photo.