Chapter 14

My blessing

A/N: In this chapter just imagine that the people I used in the story are older than Irene. I just put them to fit for the story. So, enjoy and sorry for the late update.

__________________________

 

"Unnie. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I promise to not do that again." Yeri beg Seulgi to forgive.

They were in the car, on the way to their work. They also accompany Joy and Irene to work.

"Then why did you do that? I thought my ears bleed." Seulgi who still driving keep glancing at her.

"I just want to wake you up. But your in a deep sleep so, I think about that. I promise I won't do that again. Please Unnie." Yeri rubbing her hand together.

Since the kid was like her child already Seulgi can't help but be melted at her cuteness.

"Okay. Okay. But in one condition." - Seulgi.

"What it is?" -Yeri.

"I won't let you ride with us. Bring your own car starting now until when you're at my apartment. Understand?" - Seulgi.

"Is that all?"

"Why? Do you want more. Okay. You..." Yeri stop her talking.

"No Unnie. It's okay. We're fine now huh? No taking back alright. Thank you Unnie. Sorry again." After that she hug her when they already stop.

 

Meanwhile, Bogum has already leave the prison. And he make sure that no one no it.

"Thank you attorney for your help. I'll make sure to pay you enough." He said shaking his with his attorney.

"No problem. I was only doing my job. Thank you for trusting me." - Attorney.

"Then see next time. I'll just talk to someone first." He bid goodbye to him and make his way to SungJae's room.

"Make sure to be good here okay? It's only 1 week then you're the next to be out." He whisper to him to make sure that no one is eavesdropping to them.

"Yeah. I understand." - SungJae.

"I will come here sometimes to tell you the progress. For now I'll keep a close watch." - Bogum.

"You remember the look of the girl I show you right?" - SungJae ask talking about Joy.

"Yeah. I'll ask someone to look for their information. I got this." - Bogum.

"Okay. That's good. Don't hurt her." - SungJae said but his mind saying "I'm the only one allowed to do that."

"Okay. I'll get going. I will pick you up in a week."

Bogum said then leave the place. 
He waste no time. When he got to his car that he ask for her attorney to bring, he immediately called someone that she know that can help him.

"Hello? Who's this?" The guy ask.

"Hyung! Don't you remember your favorite junior?" He said while smirking.

"Wait. Is this Park Bogum?" The guy on the phone ask.

"Teng! Correct." - Bogum.

"Yah! Why did you call me just now huh? You punk!"

"Sorry okay. I got on little hiatus but it's fine now."

"That's good. So? What makes you call?"

"I want to ask you a favor. If it's fine with you."

"Favor? What is it?"

"I want you to check the background of this two person. I'll send you the name with their pictures."

"Why? Who's that two? Someone that have debt to you?"

"Yeah. You can say like that. So will you fo it?"

"Of course. I'll just text you when I got it and let's meet up."

"Okay. Thank you Taemin hyung. See you around."

He was in his house when the call end. He head straight to his room to take a bath after that he again got out of the house to meet some guy that selling things that are illegal. He drive to the meeting place and wear his cap.

"Are you the one I'm talking with?" He ask the guy that smoking in the corner.

"Mr. Park?" The guy ask.

"Yes. Did you bring the guns?" He ask looking around being careful.

"Let's go to your car." The guy said and follow Bogum inside his car.

"Here. Two pistol like what you want. With two extra magazine." The guy said showing the case that carrying the guns.

"Good. Here's your payment. No one will no this understand?"

"Of course. Then goodbye." 

The guy leave the car while he examine the guns and smirk thinking of how he will end Seulgi's life with one of this gun. "I'll  be there before you know it." She thought referring ro Seulgi. He go home and rest for the day.

 

It's past 10 pm in the Kim household but the exo boys are just got there. They are reporting to Taeyeon.

"Noona. We already have her information." Suho said. Opening the envelope and give it to her.

Name: Bae Irene
Birthday: March 29, 1991
Birthplace: Seoul National Hospital
Hometown: Daegu, South Korea
            Parents
Father: Lee Minho
Mother: Bae Suzy
...........................
"Based on what we heard and found. Ms. Bae had a depression for a year because she had a miscarriage at their first baby. But she still goes to Seoul to apply as a nurse. She was hired in Seoul National Hospital." - Suho

"Ms. Irene had taken Ms. Bae surname because her husband and her had fight because of miscarriage. He apparently putting the blame on her." - Baekyhun.

"She work at the hospital for 10 months and sneak out of the hospital to go back in Daegu. But the people said when she go back. She already has a baby. Other said she was being molested but other said she got the baby in the hospital thinking it's her child." - D.O.

"When the couple was going to Seoul for unknown reason. Witnesses said that the couple seems fighting inside the car. Her husband look at her wife but suddenly they bumped into a rushing truck that cause to end their lives. When they got to the nearby hospital they was declared died on arrival." - Xiumin.

"But in that time. Ms. Irene was currently high school student. She was their at that time and only know about her parents accident when the hospital staff call her." - Sehun.

"After the accident the kin of her parents didn't let her see the their corpse saying she's not their biological daughter. She had no one and decided to go to the Seoul finding a job for herself." - Chanyeol.

"Her first work was a waitress in a coffe shop for 5 years but she quit after receiving a offer as a waitress from Mr. Park Bogum which is being released today for running illegal a club. But she didn't know anything about it." - Kai.

"Like as you know. She currently working at your cafe." - Chen.

"Did you find out who's her biological parents then?" She ask the boys.

"I go to the hospital she work at. And in the day Ms. Bae got her was also the time you lost your child. So our conclusion is your the parents. But we're not 100% sure since we don't have a accurate DNA result." - Lay.

Taeyeon can't say anything. Because of what she'd known. She dismiss the boys and thank them. She immediately call her girls to tell them the news she got. The two got shocked like what Taeyeon dhe expected. They make sure to keep it by themself  as long as theirs no certainty on it.

 

Yeri was with Seulgi at her room in the the YulSic home. Yuri was with them too. They was helping Seulgi over something.

"So? What is it that you want to tell us SeulgiBear?" Yuri ask not knowing why her daughter ask for her.

"Yeah Unnie. What is it?" - Yeri was curious too.

"I will be straightforward. You two know that I like Irene right?"

"Yeah." - Yeri.

"Why did you ask? Are you planning something?" Yuri ask knowing her daughter.

"Actually yes. I'm planning to confess to her ang court her." - Seulgi.

"Court her. Just make her yours already. It's obvious that she like you too." Yeri said.

"No. Let's hear what your Appa is telling first." Yuri said to Yeri.

"I want to show her my sincerity by courting her. So will you help me?" She ask Yeri.

"Of course unnie." Yeri said happily.

"Appa! I need your blessings. Cheer me up." She ask Yuri for courage.

"I'm always at your back baby bear. Don't worry." Yuri said tapping her shoulder.

"Thank you Appa."

"So what's your plan Unnie?" Yeri ask.

"We will invite them to have a picnic then we will go in the funfairs. Then after that I will confess to her." Seulgi explain.

"That's cool. Okay. I'll do my part. I know it already." - Yeri.

"Goodluck to you my daughter. You have my blessings." Yuri said to her smiling like a proud Appa.

YermSeul leave the mansion to fetch Joy and Irene. They got in their cars and decided to just meet at the apartment since Yeri already know the plan. When they got home everybody head to the dining and start eating the take out Seulgi buy.

"Unnie. Do you have plans this halloween?" Yeri ask the two.

"I'm visiting my parents but maybe in the evening. What about you Joy?" Irene ask Joy.

"Me? I'll just visit my grandparents with mom and dad this morning. After that I don't have any schedule. Why?" She ask. 

While the three is talking about their plan. Seulgi was already planning what to do.

"Ahm! We were planning to have picnic tomorrow with you guys. So?" She explain.

"Yeah that's right. Since we had different plan this coming holiday. Let's do it tomorrow." - Yeri.

"Okay. I'm free tomorrow. I'm in. What about you unnie?" Joy said excited about it. 

"But I have schedule tomorrow." Irene was sad about it too. But Seulgi is planning something.

"I'll call Taeyeon Emmo. Don't worry. So we will go tomorrow okay?" - Seulgi.

"Yes! Let's go." The two kids said in unison.

"Okay. But for now. Let's sleep." Seulgi said and the two go to their room ssying goodnight to them.

"Are you tired? Let's sleep?" Seulgi ask Irene.

"A little. What time we will leave tomorrow? Do we need to cook?" - Irene.

"Don't worry about that. I already set everything. All you need to do is present yourself." - Seulgi.

"Oww! Okay then." - Irene.

"Let's go to the room. You can wash first. I'll just talk to someone." They walk to the room while Seulgi is holding her hand.

Like what Joy said before. As time goes by, she will realise her feelings for her and as of now. She is sure that she like her more than a friend. But she was afraid to confess because she's afraid to be rejected. Also something or someone is still bothering her. Who is the girl she saw in Seulgi's sketch book. She was thinking it might be someone special to her. So she will just wait if faith will put them together. She didn't know that starting tomorrow her lovelife will start to bloom like a flowers in spring.

While Irene is washing her self. Seulgi was in the balcony talking to her Emmo.

"Hello. Tae Emmo"

"SeulgiBear. Hi."

"Emmo can I ask a favor?"

"Favor? Okay as long as emmo can grant it. Tell me."

"We were planing to have a picnic tomorrow but you know Irene has work."

"So, are you saying to let her have a leave tomorrow?"

"Yes Emmo. Please?"

"What will I get then?"

"Yah! Emmo. Pretty please?"

"Hahaha I'm just kidding. Okay then. Enjoy your picnic."

"Thank you Emmo. You're really heaven sent."

"Stop bluffing kid. Oh! By the way. Did Irene was looking for her biological parents or plans to find them?" Taeyeon was thinking if Irene was also looking for her parents.

"Ahm! I don't really know cause she didn't talk about them. Why Emmo?"

"Ahm! Nothing. I'll hung up now. Take care of everyone and yourself alright."

"Yes Emmo. Thank you. Goodnight.

She hung up and call the next person she need for their picnic. Non other than her shinkshin Emmo, Sooyoung.

"Emmo!"

"Yah! Stop shouting kid. My ear might bleed aishh."

"Oww! Sorry."

"What make you call? I don't have any free food to give you now."

"Really? What about tomorrow?"

"I don't have. Bye."

"Wait! Emmo! I'm not going to ask for free. I will pay."

"Wow! Do our SeulgiBear have fever huh? It's a miracle."

"No Emmo. I don't have fever. We will just have a picnic tomorrow. And since I don't want to tired them by cooking. I'll just order to your restaurant."

"Ayy! It's a date right? Don't worry. I will give you our best seller here. How many are you?"

"Me, Irene, Yeri and Joy. So, 4 Emmo. And put in the food box. The pretty one. Thank you."

"Aish! Forget it. You have so many request."

"Please Emmo."

"Okay. Okay. I will talk to your Sunny Emmo for your request. Just get it in the shop. It's a free since it's for your date."

"Really? Then can you add more servings?"

"I didn't said that the additional servings will be free."

"Eyy! But still. Thank you."

"Okay. Enjoy your date then. Bye Bear."

When the call end. Irene is already sitting up on the bed. Reading some books.

"Oh! You're done? I didn't hear you open the door." She ask when she see her reading.

"Yeah cause your with your phone. Who's that?" She ask not removing her eyes in the book.

"It's Taeyeon and Sooyoung Emmo. I just ask them a favor." She said on the way to the bathroom.

"Ahm! Okay." - Irene.

"By the way Baechu, are you not curious about your biological parents?" She ask remembering and also curious at what Taeyeon ask her earlier.

"You mean finding them?" - Irene.

"Yeah. You know. Knowing them or meet them." - Seulgi.

"I also think about finding them before but theres many circumstances that make me stop or give up." - Irene.

"And what is that?" - Seulgi.

"Just something. Fo wash up. I'm tired. Let's just sleep." - Irene.

"Okay." -Seulgii stop questioning her and head to the bathroom.

When Seulgi is done. Irene was already sleeping but not too deep. She still feel the bed side sink and Seulgi's warmth and smell comes with her.
"Good night Baechu." Seulgi whisper to her but she's too tired to answer. So, Seulgi just sleep too. Excited and nervous at their plan. But in Irene's mind, she was thinking about her biological parents.