Chapter 20

My blessing

Everyone had gather to YulSic house after knowing from Yeri what happened to Joy and Irene. Yeri also contact Joy's parents which is currently in the Kwon household. Yeri know them because she sometimes accompanying Joy visiting her parents. They also know about their relationship. They accept Yeri whole heartedly.

But most of all, the most worried is the parents that still didn't have the chance to bond with their long lost daughter, the Kims especially Tiffany don't know what to do.

"TaeTae what we'll gonna do? I don't want to loose her again." Tiffany was about to burst in tears.

"Me too dad. I still want to be a unnie for her." Seohyun said with teary eyes.

"Don't worry. Joohyun will be fine. We will find her." Taeyeon said and hug her girls.

She was also worried but she need to be strong and dependable as a father in the family. She can't show to them that she didn't know what to do. It will only make her girls more worried. So she need to be though.

Seulgi came to the house holding Irene's book. She give it to Tiffany.

"That's Irene's book from her foster mother. She left it earlier." She said and hand it to Tiffany.

"Emmo. I know your also worried. But don't worry. I'll make sure to find her." She said to Taeyeon with a determination in face.

"Okay. We trust you. I'll also help you." Taeyeon said.

"But how will you find them. You said they are put in different car?" Yuri ask.

"I will find Irene while Yeri will find Joy." She continue.

"Please find our daughter Yeri ah. Please." Mrs. Park said crying.

"Don't worry Eomma, Appa. I'll find her everywhere." Yeri said securing them that she will not give up.

"Unnie. Did you put the tracking device on them?" Yeri ask Seulgi.

"Yeah. I put it on Irene's necklace pendant 2 days ago. And earlier before I leave the apartment, I put it in Joy's pocket." Seulgi remembered.

"Wait? Tracking device? Did you two know this will happen?" Tiffany ask them.

"Actually Emmo. I happened to see them in a coffee shop last week when I and Saeron meet up." She explained

Flashback:

"Saeron ah!" Yeri said waving her hand after entering the coffe shop.

"Oh Yerimie. Come here. Faster." Saeron said.

She walk to the table and they order. They talk of anything for minutes when a guy with a cap accidentally bump the waiter. The guy look up after wiping her clothes. "Is that SungJae? But what he is doing here?"  She thought.

"Yah! Kim Yeri. Are you listening to me?" Saeron ask waving her hand in her face.

"What? Ah yes. What is it again?" She them remember her companion.

"You know what, you're weird." Saeron said looking at her.

She then look again at Sungjae table and notice a man with him. They were talking silently. And by the back view of the man. She is sure it's Bogum. She suddenly remember what the officer said when they come to their station. "This two is planning something for sure." Her mind says.
Saeron was still telling her stories when she cut her off.

"Saeron ah. Sorry but I need to go to the restroom for a while." She said while acting.

"Oh! Okay. Go ahead."

"Wait for me okay?"

"Yeah. Of course."

She walk slowly for the guys to not notice her. When she was near them. She get her phone and act like she's busy with it that make her walk much slower. But she also put it in voice record. Hoping the record can get them something.

When the two left.  She also said goodbye to Saeron and said to meet up again next time. She enter her car and open the voice record.

"Yeah. We better come there early though. For her not find us and just think that we're just some person walking around." 

She was sure it's that Sungjae guy that speaking.

"Obviously. So, it's already set. I'll see you later. And wear something can hide your face."

And that's Bogum. Which make her think that he's the one that leading this plan. She it to Seulgi and they was worried. So, they ask someone in the spy's agency  to do them a tracking device that too small to notice. They meet at some bar. Trade some money on them and leave.

"It's your time Unnie to put that to them." Yeri said to Seulgi.

"Don't worry. I'll put it in most natural way that they'll not notice." Seulgi said.

Flashback End:

"That's nice move. But what do you think they're motives why they want them?" Jessica ask.

"I think Sungjae take Joy since he's still not over her. She's kind of possessive person towards Joy." Mr. Park said.

"Yeah. That's also what we think." Seulgi said.

"But what about my baby sister?" Seohyun ask.

"That's still confusing us. We don't know. Irene didn't do anything to Bogum except that he was her employee before." Seulgi said.

"If I'm not wrong. Park Bogum is his name right? The owner of the illegal clubs here in Seoul?" Yuri ask.

"Yes Appa. That's him." She confirmed.

"And you're the one who was leading the raid right?" Yoona ask. She nod.

"Wait. Are we thingking the same thing?" Yuri ask already having a clue why Irene was with trouble.

"What is it?" Seulgi ask.

"I think you better check you're phone." Yoona said.

"Now I get it. Maybe they are spying all of you." Hyoyeon said. Connecting all the clues.

"And they think the two of you are in the relationship." Sooyoung add.

"And they use my child as a bait to get a revenge at you." Taeyeon said with flames in her eyes and hand that showing her veins.

"What! That bastard! Emmo I'm sorry. I promise to protect her." She said looking at Taeyeon.

Tiffany hold Taeyeon fist which make her calm a little and breath.

"It's okay. It's not your fault Seulgi. He was wrong for making my child as a bait. I will surely punish him." Taeyeon said with mix emotions.

"We should have ask a legal help if we want to save us in trouble by doing this by ourselves." Sunny said.

"I'll call the EXO boys for them to help us. For now. Track Joy and Irene." Yuri said.

"Seul, don't leave your phone unattended. He might call you." Jessica said. Reminding her daughter.

"Yes Eomma."
I

n the other hand. Yeri olen her laptop to track where Joy is. She see it going to  some old apartment in Gangwon province. When the tracking device stop. She started to make her moves.

"I already found Joy. I'll go there now." Yeri said putting her gun in her belt and making sure to get her car key.

"Okay. Some of the boys will be on your back." Taeyeon said.

"Who? Where are they?" Yeri ask.

"They're outside. Call Xiumin, D.O, Lay and Suho. Tell them to come with you and also brief them about your plan." - Taeyeon.

"I understand Emmo. I'll leave now." Then she goes out of the house.

"What about you Seulgi? Where's my Joohyun?" Tiffany ask Seulgi who was busy with the laptop.

"I already track her. I will move once they stop." She explained.

"No. Don't. Let that Bogum call first." Yuri said.

"Why?" She ask. Confuse why they making it slow to save Irene.

"Because we need to make a plan. We can't go there and just fight with him." Jessica said.

"That's right. What if he's not alone. What if he's with someone with a weapons or guys that will defend him. So, we need a plan." Taeyeon explained.

"What if since he want Seulgi, let us fool her that Seulgi will go there alone. For him not to notice us. We need to let Seulgi go there first and we will follow once she's already talking or inside the area." Sooyoung proposed.

"That's right. Your brain is not all about food huh." Hyoyeon said.

"Of course. I'm only hiding my intelligence but it was because of food." Sooyoung reasoned out.

Suddenly Seulgi phone rings. It was a unknown number. She answer it and make it in a loud speaker.

"Hello? Who's this?" She said pretending to be calm.

"Oh! Did you not remember me?" He said pretending to be shocked.

"No. Who are you?" She said still pretending.

"Sorry my bad. I'm Park Bogum. The one you put in jail." His voice was full of anger.

"What do you want?" She was serious this time.

"It's simple. Come and meet me. Unless you want your girlfriend to be hurt." He was smirking on the other side of the phone.

"Yah! You bastard. Don't you dare touch her!" That was make Seulgi lost her temper.

"Woah! Easy there. She's fine. For now." He said still teasing her.

"How can I make sure she's fine? I want to hear her voice." She said. She want to make sure she's fine.

"Sure. But in one condition."

"What is it? Tell me. Do you want money? How much?"

"I will gladly accept that but I have plenty of that also. So, keep it by yourself. You might need it when die." He said while laughing. That make her more eager to punch this guy she's talking.

"Tell me what do you need to let her free."

"I said to show your here and she will be free."

"How can I make sure you will let her?"

"Just come here and know it by yourself." He said giggling.

"Fine. Where are you?"

"I'll text you the address but remember. You need to be alone." He said.

Meanwhile while everyone in the house was busy making a plan to save Irene. Yeri with the 4 boys started to go to their destination.
Joy wake up in unfamiliar room. She tried to move but her arms and feet was tied to the bed. Hearing the rustle. Sungjae look at her.

"Oh! You're awake." He said approaching her.

"Let me go! What did I do to you for doing this to me!" She said not stoping to break free from being tied.

"What did you do? Didn't you remember what I've said before? You're only mine Park Sooyoung." He was already sitting beside her.

"No! We break up already. I'm not yours!" She shout at her face.

He slap her in the face and said.

"If you're not going to mine then no one wil get you." 

He hovered on her top and start kissing her cheeks down to her jaw but she keep fighting which make him mad and punch her in the stomach. Joy caught but he still continue. She was near to lose her consciousness when someone bang the door.
Yeri was in the door telling them to enter after her. She was moving silently when she heard a caught. Because of worried she dismiss her plan and bang the door to open it. It was locked so she use her gun to open it. The flare in her eyes grow in what she see. It's like she's making him burn.

She run to him. While the boys hold him. She grab his collar and punch him in the face.

"Hahah you know how to punch huh little." He said teasing Yeri.

"Yeah! And that's only for you." He punch him again many times that make his lips and eyebrow bleed.

When she heard a whisper calling her she stop and look at Joy. She immediately ask for knives from the boys and cut all the rope in her.

"Joy. I'm here now. Wake up." She said putting Joy's head in her lap.

"Thank you." Joy whisper silently and fall into unconsciousness.

Yeri get up and ask the Suho and D.O to take care of Joy and that she will just follow.

"Okay. We'll bring her to hospital but remember not to kill that guy." Suho said.

"Yes Oppa. I will only make her faint." She said looking intensely to his eyes.

Suho gesture Lay and Xiumin to don't let Yeri to kill the guy. The two nod understanding their leader. Yeri hold Joy cheek and kiss her forehead. "Don't worry. I will always protect you. You'll be safe now. Wait for me." She said to Joy even though Joy is unconscious.

When the two already got out of the old apartment she stand up and look at him with a horrifying look in her face. He gulp and want to walk back but the Lay and Xiumin is holding him tight. She walk to him while cracking her knuckles.

"Now. What should I do to you? Ah! This one." She said and kick her private part.

"That's for trying to touch MY girl. And this." She punch him in the stomach that made her cough.

"And this is for hurting her before physically and emotionally." She punch her again in the face.

He was already vulnerable and falling back. But for Yeri it was still not enough. Because she's young her adrenaline is pushing her more.

"Are you falling already? Ok then I'll let you lay on the ground."

She grab his collar and smash him on the ground. She overtop him and punch him many times. She get up when she notice that he can't escape already. Before letting Xiumin and Lay take him in the ground she kick him in the stomach with full of force and he cough a blood. She kneeled and whisper to him. "I hope to see you in the asylum for criminals."  Then she leave going straight to the hospital to look for Joy. While going there. She call Joy's parent telling them the news that Joy is already safe and resting in the hospital.