Chapter 25

My blessing

Seulgi's health is now fine. She's been out of the hospital 2 days ago. In that two days. Wendy and her already have a talk.
 

Flashback:

YulSic make Seulgi at their house for them to take care of her. The whole family was there welcoming and celebrating her recovery. Wendy is also there. She was tired after all the hugging of her emmos and cousin so, she goes to the kitchen. Get her favorite chip, Pringles then goes to the silent garden of their house.Wendy see her so, she goes to her. She sit beside her. Seulgi look at her and smile.

"What are you doing here? Are you not enjoying their company?" Wendy ask.

"No. It's just that they was hugging me. And it was tiring and they're too loud. So, I came here." She answered.

"Seulgi. Can I ask you something?" Wendy suddenly got serious. Seulgi put down what she's eating and face Wendy.

 

"What is it?" She ask.

"I know I shouldn't be asking this after what I've done to but, do I still have a chance to you?" Wendy ask straightforwardly.

"Wendy I....I don't know. But you know me. I don't want someone hoping for me. And Irene... Irene was there. I can't just ignore her because of me that still can't recollect my memories." She said looking directly at her.

"I understand now. You've like her. But can I just take care of you, as a friend. Like before?" Wendy was sad but she was hoping Seulgi will let her.

"Of course. Let's be the way we are before Wannie." Seulgi said and hug her.
 

Flashback End:

In that 2 days that Seulgi was out of hospital.  Joohyun was distancing herself to Seulgi for a while. She used that time to think. She tell Joy what she was feeling and ask for advice.

"You know unnie. You must not give up. Instead get back to what she did to you. Did she gave up saving you back then even if she know that you might not give her an answer of her courting you and risk her life?" Joy ask making her realize the situation.

"No." She answered shortly.

"Right. So don't give up on her just because there's this Wendy showing up." Joy continue.

"But what's my fight against her. She's her ex-lover." Irene supposed.

"Yeah but that's why it's called ex. It means it's the past. And you are her present." Irene got silent in what Joy said.

"Think about it unnie. For now. I need to meet my Yerimie. Just lock the door once you leave." Joy walk to meet her lover.
She was silent for like minutes until she come to a conclusion. "Joy was right. It's my time to get back at her. I will make her fall for me." She said determine.

After that day. She goes to YulSic house. She ring the doorbell and Yuri open the door.

"Joohyun ah. What makes come?" Yuri

"Good afternoon emmo. I just want to meet Seulgi." Irene

"Oww! Seulgi. She's in the living room.....with Wendy."Yuri

She just nod. She want to see Seulgi but Wendy is also their. They was watching some horror movie in a daylight.

"Ahem! Seul." She call her.

"Oh! Irene." Seulgi stand and go to her.

"Hi Irene." Wendy also greet her.

She just smile at Wendy, Seulg hug her and they sit.

"It's good that you're here. I didn't see you after I got out of hospital." Seulgi whines

"Sorry. It's just that I've meet some of my friend." Irene.

Wendy was watching their interactions but she just keep feeling down every time.

"Ahm! Seul. I'll just talk to Jessica Emmo for a while." Wendy gave an excuse for her to leave the two.

"But the movie is not done yet." Seulgi said to Wendy.

"It's okay. I'll watch it again next time." She replied and leave.

"Do you have something to do?" Irene ask.

"Why? Will you ask me for a date?" Seulgi .

"Yeah. If that's fine with you." Irene

"Really? Where are we going then?" Seulgi

"I notice that you're watching horror. Then the funfair we'll go." Irene

"But isn't it too early? I know it's opening in nights." Seulgi

"Yeah. So, we still have time to do what we want. Do you have in mind?" Irene

"Ahm! Let's scroll. We can go to emmo's coffee shop then walk to the public library. Let's also go to the park." Seulgi was excited to be with her again.

"Can we all do that? But okay. Call." Irene smile at her. "I think we need to go back in start." Irene think.

Seulgi change what's she is wearing and just go with the a black long sleeve tucked in the high waist  blue jeans and a black shoe. But before going out. She call her unnie.

"Yoona unnie" Seulgi

"Why?" Yoona

"Did you use my motorbike?" Seulgi

"Yeah. You're still asleep when I left so I just get in the keys holder." Yoona

"You should have text me. I'm looking for it." Seulgi

"Sorry. I forgot. Will you use it?" Yoona

"Yes. Irene and I wil." Seulgi

"Ok. I'm with your Seohyun unnie on their coffee shop. We'll just use her car later." Yoona

"Okay. Bye unnie." Seulgi

"Bye. Bring extra helmet for your Baechu." Yoona then end the call.

Her head was hurting. So, she sit until the pain wore off."Baechu?"  That rings on her mind.  But let it be. Thinking that Irene is waiting for her. She come out of her room and just walk since the shop is near.

They are enjoy the scenery until they got tired and decided to go in Taeyeon's coffee shop. They enter and the Kim's with Yoona greet them.

"Oh! Joohyun! Seulgi ah!" Taeyeon greet them.

"Hi dad/emmo." They both said at the same time.

"Are you two here for a date?" Tiffany ask.

"Ahm! Kind of." Seulgi

"Ahm! Mom, Dad I think we're disturbing their date." Seohyun

"Yeah. Right. So enjoy your date. We'll just continue working." Taeyeon

"And hey! Kang Seulgi better treat my daughter right got it?" Tiffany warned her.

"Of course emmo. I promise you that." Seulgi said holding her shoulder while her other hand is making a promise sign.

Tiffany nod and Seohyun just laugh at her mother for being always obsessive in her childs.

"Bear. Catch!" Yoona call her and throw the keys.

They spend their free time in the coffee shop. Just sitting and talking to each other.

"Let's go Seul. I think the fair is already open." Irene invite her.

"Ah! Wait let's bid goodbye first at Emmos." Seulgi stand up and goes to the room Taeyeon using as her office with Irene.

She knock at the door with Irene and enter. The Kims was talking about their business.

"Emmos we'll go now." She said

"Oh okay. Take care the both of you." Taeyeon

"Drive carefully Seulgi okay." Tiffany

"Yes emmo. Bye." Seulgi

"Bye mom, Dad and unnie." Irene

Seulgi hop on her bike and wear her helmet. She call Irene and wear her the extra helmet. Locking it for safety.

Irene hop and hug Seulgi's waist but as soon as she hug her. Her eyes got wide. "She still have abs?! Even after her coma?!" She think and unconsciously rubbing her stomach.

"Ahm! Joohyun ah. It tickles. You can do that later. I'm driving. It's dangerous." Seulgi said a little embarrass.

"Sorry." Joohyun whisper and blush.

They was able to go on the fair safely. Seulgi park the motorbike. And they walk together. "This place seems familiar." She think. They enjoy every rides. Seulgi win Irene a purple stuffed toys in the dart game.

Irene see the horror booth where Seulgi confess to her and invite her to enter the booth even if she's scared.

"Seul. Let's go there." She said and grab her hand.

"Okay!" Seulgi just follow her.

They are about to buy the tickets but she ask Irene.

"Are you sure about this? Aren't you scared?" Seulgi ask worriedly.

"Yeah. We've been here before." She said and enter.

Seulgi was fine when they are outside but once they enter the booth her head keep aching. Her eyebrows are knitted and she keep sweating beads. Irene notice it since she holding onto her.

"Seul are you okay. We're almost out." Irene wipe her sweat with her handkerchief.

"I'm fine. Go on. You must enjoy. Don't mind me." Seulgi didn't show her pain a little so, Irene won't get worried.

When they got out. Seulgi breath deeply and fall which make Irene shock.

"Seul! Seulgi! I'll call the ambulance." She call.

"Seul. Keep awake okay. The ambulance is coming. Don't sleep." She put her in her lap and wait for a ambulance.

After like a 2 minutes come and help her put Seulgi on the stretcher.

"What happened to her miss?" The nurse ask.

"She look in pain earlier and suddenly fall. She have been in coma before." Irene explain the situation.

"Are you her relative?" The nurse ask in the car.

"I'm her....her girlfriend." She contemplate.

She keep looking at Seulgi worriedly. And remember to call her emmo.

"Hello. Emmo." She call Yuri.

"Oh! Joohyun ah. Why did you call? Seulgi was with you right?" Yuri.

"Emmo. We're going to the hospital now. Seulgi..she fainted." Irene.

"What? What hospital are you going?" Yuri.

"Seoul National Hospital." Irene.

"Okay. Keep an eye on her. We'll go there." Yuri ends the call.

Yuri immediately call her wife who was in her office.

"Sica! Seulgi fainted. They was on the way to the hospital." Yuri said and grab her wife.

The news still not sinking on Jessica until they got on their room.

"What?! Seobang faster. Our daughter." Jessica

The couple change immediately and drive to the hospital. Yuri speed up even thought she's breaking the law. " the law. We need to see our daughter." She thought and keep speeding up.

 

Meanwhile after the Seulgi fainted and got on the hospital. She feel like her soul and sense was still awake. Her brain keep working. Working even her forgotten memories was coming back.
Where and when she meet Irene, how they got to know each other, how they know that Irene is a Kim and what she is feeling about her. It all comeback at her at once.

Irene keep waiting at YulSic couple. The doctor already talk to her. She already know the result that's why she let them put Seulgi on a normal room.

"Irene. Where she is? Where Seulgi?" Jessica ask.

"She's in her old room. I've already ask the doctor about her condition." She explains and go together with YulSic in Seulgi's room.

"How is she?" Yuri ask. Jessica keep caressing Seulgi's face.

"The doctor said that it was normal after the coma.

Especially if the patient got a amnesia. They said it might because her brain exhausted or her memory is coming back that cause her head to hurt." She continue and explain her condition.

"When will she wake up?" Jessica.

"The earliest is this night but the later is by tomorrow." Irene

The couple was able to breath. They sit beside her and inform everyone of what happened saying it's not that worst. That they don't have to worry.

Later that night. The Kim and Kwon was in the room minding their own business when Seulgi suddenly speak, breaking the silence in the room.

"Baechu ah."