Chapter 24

My blessing

When the Kims open the door. Seulgi see them and smile at them. But someone caught her eyes. Once she see her. Her heart feels like palpitating. She suddenly want to know her.

"Seulgi ah. How are you?" Tiffany ask knowing something was wrong.

"I'm fine Emmo. But the doctor said I have temporary memory loss." Seulgi.

"Wendy ah. When did you get here?" Taeyeon ask holding Joohyun's hand.

"I just got here early morning. Yoona Unnie pick me up." Wendy explained.

"Excuse me Emmo but who is she?" Seulgi ask pointing at Joohyun.

"Don't you remember her?" Seohyun ask.

Seulgi nod which make Joohyun sad. And that's make her let go of her daddy's hold, turn and walk out. She run until she reach the garden. Then there, there she pour all of her miseries. She cry and cry.
In the room. Seulgi was confuse. Why did the girl walk out looking very sad.

"She's their daughter Seulgi, Joohyun the one that got loss." Jessica explained.

"And she is also the one you were courting right now." Yuri said.

"What!? I'm courting her?"

That word make Seulgi and Wendy shocked at the same time. Wendy was shock because she thought she was still single while Seulgi was shock because that girl see her holding hands with Wendy. Suddenly her head hurts causing everyone to be worried.

"Seulgi! Are you okay?!" Her parents ask.
In her head a familiar figure was showing. They are in her parents house and she was smiling at her. Then it's gone. She look at everyone.

"I'm okay. Joohyun. That's her name right?" She ask and Taeny nod.

"But she was using her English name. Irene. You meet her by Bae Irene." Yoona remind her.

"Bae Irene." Seulgi was thinking where did she meet her and when.

But instead of just thinking. Her instinct told her to follow the girl so she does.

"Guys. I follow her. I'll be back when I found her." She said while wearing her slipper.

"But you just woke up Seulgi. Just sit and I will follow my child." Taeyeon said a little upset at her for hurting like this her daughter.

"I'm sorry Emmo but I'm the one she need right now. I need to talk to her." She insists.

"Go Seulgi. Don't worry about your Emoo. I'll talk to her later." Tiffany said and hold Taeyeon's hand.

"Thank you Emmo." She was about to open the door but someone call her.

"Seulgi ah." Wendy said with sadness in her voice.

"We will talk later. I'm sorry." She said to her 

She run and walk until she come to the cafeteria but no sign of Irene. She walk again and look at the church in the hospital but still no sign. She goes to the rooftop still no sign. She was already tired so, she sit. In where she was sitting she see a pot with a lone flower in it. Seeing it reminds her of the garden. The only place she didn't go. 

Her energy come back and head down. She run to the garden, scan the surrounding and there she see her. Sitting in a bench with her head in her hand. She goes to her front and Irene look at her. Seulgi hold her hand and make her stand up. Once they are standing close together, Seulgi hug her which make her cry more.

"Sorry if I can't remember you. Sorry if I am the reason of your cry. Sorry." Seulgi said patting and rubbing her back.

"Why can't you remember me? You said you will always make me happy." Irene was crying hard in her shoulder

"Even though I can't remember but I will try hard okay. Make me remember you." Seulgi said.

"Please remember me." Irene said.

Seulgi break the hug and kiss her forehead and nod. Promising to remember her.

"Let's go. It's cold out here. Stop crying. Your dad might kill me." Seulgi said that make Irene giggle.

In the room, the adults was left. Together with Wendy Seohyun and Yoona. They are talking about the two.

"TaeTae. Don't be upset to Seulgi. It's not her fault to loose her memory." Tiffany explaining Seulgi's condition.

"I know but I can't help it. We just know our daughter but I'm seeing her cry because of Seulgi's condition." Taeyeon explain her emotions.

"We understand you Taeng but let's just hope that she can get back her lost memory." Yuri said while patting Taeyeon shoulder.

"Excuse me Emmo. But what's really happening. I mean I'm confuse." Wendy said still not sinking in her brain the reality.

"Yoong. Seobaby. Go with Wendy and explain her the situation. For now when the two come. Let them first." Jessica said worried about the especially to

Seulgi since she just woke up from her coma.
The tree decided to talk in the rooftop. Cause they know that when Wendy finally able to process the information. She will be emotional so, they think it's better to talk when no one is around. Especially Wendy had a career to protect.

"Sit down Wendya ah." Seohyun

"Unnie. Can you make it clear?" Wendy ask them.

"Joohyun. She's my little sister. The one who being kidnapped. Seulgi found her bit didn't know about her real background. She knows her as a girl working as a waitress and a Bae Irene." 

Seohyun explain what happened in the past to make her understand who really Irene is.

"As day goes by, they started to like each other but Seulgi didn't force her to answer her immediately. You know her. She don't want forcing other. So, she decided to court her. Which Emmos agreed." Seohyun continues.

"But one day. One accident happens. Their was this two particular guys who Yeri and Seulgi arrest. They bail and seek for revenge. They kidnapped Irene and Joy which is currently Yeri's girlfriend. And since they like the two. They save them. Yeri was succeed saving Joy while Seulgi, she succeed but she was being shot and her head hit the rock that cause her coma. But now. There she is. Can't remember anything happened." Yoona add.

Wendy was taking all the information one by one. She was thinking "So, you've like someone? I think I expect to much that you'll wait for me."

"Wendy ah. Are you okay?" Yoona ask noticing the silence in her.

"Yeah Unnie. It's just that, don't you think that I expect to much? For her to still wait for me." She ask the about to cry.

"I don't know but for sure you will eventually know what's good for the both of you." Yoona said hugging her and Seohyun also comfort her too.

 

On their way to Seulgi's room. The two pass at a vendo machine. She face Irene and notice her tears. She stop her from walking and wipe it with her sleeves.

"Do you have some coins?" She ask Irene.

"I have. Why?" She ask but still give her the coins.

Seulgi didn't answer but instead she goes to the vendo machine and put the coin. It takes a minute for her to choose what to get but only choose water.

"Here drink this. You might be hydrated from all the crying I cause you." Seulgi said and give her the drink.

"No. It's not your fault Seul." She said but still drink the water.

They continue walking but they crossway with a running man. Seems like he's in rush. Irene almost fall because of him. Seulgi was act fast. She grab Joohyun shoulder and keep her close to her.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Seulgi ask and scan her body.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Irene said but keep her close to her.

They enter the room and see that her Emmos go home except her parents and Irene.

"Where is Wendy?" She ask but that seems affect Irene.

"She's talking to your Unnies." Yuri said.

"Ahh! Okay. Eomma. Appa can rest now. I'm tired." She said and head to her bed.

"I think we need to go home now so, she can rest well." Tiffany said and hold her daughter hand.

"Ahm! Can you left Irene with me. I promise. I won't do anything."

Joohyun parents look at each other. Seems like they are talking with their eyes. And they agreed. They Seulgi anyway even if she still can't remember anything.

"Thank you Emmos." She said and smile to them.

"So, You want us to leave too?" Jessica

"Can you? I just want to rest. You can go back anytime right?" Seulgi

"Yeah. Of course. Let's go Sicababy. Our baby bear need her sleep with her Joohyun." Yuri wink at her. She laugh at her Appa's silliness.

The parents leave. While they were walking in the corridor they see the Wendy's with the YoonHyun  couple.

"Let's go home. Seulgi said she want to rest, with Joohyun. So, for them to rest well, let's not disturb them." Yuri said to them.

"Can I just said by to her?" Wendy ask the parents.

Yuri as the man of the relationship, she need to make a decision. She think that there's no problem with that but she is also considering what Joohyun will feel. So, she look at Irene's parent. Although they still have doubts in Wendy that she may do unnecessary things that may hurt their daughter. They let her since they all have this bond and they still trust her.

Wendy go there and open the door. She see Seulgi in her bed alone. She look for Irene but she didn't see her. So, she approach Seulgi who was smiling at her and hug her.

"Take care of your self. We still need to talk. Get out of here soon my friend." She whisper to her while hugging her. Of course Seulgi will hug back since she was her first love.

"I will. Thank you. Take care going home Wannie." Seulgi

But Wendy didn't know that Irene is only in the comfort room. When she come out. She see what happened but didn't hear what they are saying. She want to cry again in that moment but she need to be strong. She don't want anyone to be worried because of her.

Thinking it's enough for the two. She cleared her troath that make them look at her.

"Sorry. I will go out if you two need to talk." Irene was ready to leave but they stop her.

"No need. I just came to say goodbye. So, I'll go now." Wendy leave the room smiling at them.

"Are you done Irene? Come here. Let's sleep."  Seulgi motion her to come to her.

She goes to her but she keep her silent. The image of earlier still lingering in her head. They lay on the bed together but Irene's back is facing Seulgi. Seulgi was already sleeping but Irene is still awake. Thinking of many things like  "Why are doing this Seulgi?" " Why are you being considerate if you still like her?" " Do I need to fight for you or should  I  give up now?" "Do you still love her?" "Can I make my promise come true?" So many question in her head to the point that she fell asleep thinking about it.

While Seulgi, she was in her deep sleep. It was about midnight when a dream or you can say a memory. It was a girl being tied in a chair. With a piece of cloth in . The same dream she had before Irene was kidnapped.