Bonus 6: Resident Evil: Twitch

Distant Torment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dude...dude...Baekhyun,” Chanyeol pestered as Baekhyun moved further into the castle-like house, the music picking up intensity as the creepiness factor shot up. 

“What?” he snapped, turning around to look at his friend. Baekhyun hoped that nothing would pop out on his character in the time that Chanyeol did his backseat gaming. 

“Don’t you think we should revive our Twitch channel?” Chanyeol asked, leaning back in his hair, his hands supporting the back of his head. Baekhyun blinked, unable to respond at first, until a loud cackle followed by a door slam scared the living daylights out of the two of them. Baekhyun jumped and spun around in his chair to slam the keyboard in order to pause the game. 

He took a deep breath to calm his racing heart before he responded, turning back to Chanyeol. “Our Twitch channel? Didn’t you delete that?”

“Nah,” he responded, “I just marked it as inactive. We could totally just start streaming again.”

“You do realize that we haven’t streamed in 5 years? We don’t exactly have a following anymore.”

“We don’t need a following to stream, Baek. It’d just be for fun!”

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun started, putting a hand on his shoulder, “the entire world will see how ‘quickly we scare for police officers.’”

“Did your fiance say that?”

“No, yours did.”

“What?! When?”

“Yesterday. She heard us scream and came in to talk to me when you went to the bathroom.”

“And this is why we should’ve been playing at your apartment,” Chanyeol growled.

“You know fully why we can’t play a horror game like Resident Evil at my place,” Baekhyun remarked pointedly. “You spend more time playing with Kai, and then the cat gets scared every time there’s a loud sound.”

“Maybe I should get a cat,” Chanyeol mused. “But either way, let’s do it, though! Who cares if we get scared? It’ll be great content.”

“Yeah, until Chief Park gets word of our screaming on Twitch and calls us out on it.”

“Okay, yeah, whatever, move.” Chanyeol minimized the game and switched over to Twitch, logging into their old account to find all their old videos still there.

They took a bit just to reminisce before Chanyeol dug out mics, headphones, and a camera before turning it on and connecting it to Twitch.

Baekhyun had to admit, it was really nice just to go back into strea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter