Her Loveliest Moments

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Daycare...

 

Hyun woke up earlier than most kids as usual. Latching away from his classmate's grasp and jolting to sit, his eyes immediately wandered around the room, finding the very person he found the other day who read his favorite book. "SinB-noona??" He called-whispered, but hearing no response, he concluded that SinB wasn't playing hide-and-seek and that she's not in the room. A pout subconsciously forming out his lips upon the discovery.

 

He sat beside the shelves, in his hands was his favorite book "The Little Prince" but he didn't move a page. Instead, his eyes were drawn to the door, waiting for SinB who promised to read him every chapter every day. It's not like he hasn't read the book yet, well he didn't, but Yerin would always read the book for him during bedtime so, he kinda knew the story, but still, he wanted the lady to read him the book as she promised so. 

 

And while boredly tracing the figure of the prince of the book covers, his ears perked at the sound of footsteps nearing their room, a sense of anticipation has sent a smile on his lips as he readied himself to meet his anticipated person. Just then, the footsteps stop in front of their room, and a rush of giddiness caused him to curl his toes. Soon, the door started opening gently and slowly.

 

But all the anticipation died down, a sigh uncontrollably escaping his lips as hits of disappointment was showed by his pouty lips. "Good Afternoon, Miss Kim." he forced a smile. Still, Yewon has noticed this slight disappointment in his tone that she can't help but raise a brow. "Expecting someone else?" she teased, while the former only pouted while looking away. "Aniyo..." Yewon chuckled at that. After all, it's the very same expression of Yerin whenever she's disappointed and been caught by someone she's close with.

 

"You're finding SinB-noona, don't you?" She asked, immediately getting the younger's attention, looking at her with that infamous Jung puppy eyes. Yewon chuckled, sitting beside him."Well," she started, scratching her nape and unsure of how to break it to the younger. "She can't--" At that point, Yewon had to stop. Hyun's expression has fallen.

 

The hope that glimmered in his eyes seconds ago was gone as he looks down. A pout on his lips as he muttered: "She's not coming isn't she?"

 

****

 

"What in the world was that, Hwang?" Sowon asked amused as they went back to her car after signing the paper. SinB only eyed her irritated before slumping down her sit. "What in the world are you talking about, Sowon?" She asked, exasperated.

 

Sowon only giggled, making him face her, both raising their brow, "Oh, come on Bi, you know what I mean! Miss Jung!" At that point, SinB got ridiculously red like a tomato. The rush of nervousness and admiration

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter