Episode 01 : Into The New World

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

He was late! He was almost thirty minutes late! Chanyeol was late! He promised to meet his friend, Suho at the building of faculty of Engineering. They wanted to hang out together but he was late due to his own mistake. He had overslept! Without thinking about his own safety, he drove his white colored Mercedes Benz as fast as he could.

Chanyeol who had been late, already in the campus area. All he needed to do was to continue to drive to the building of faculty of Engineering. He was sure that the area would be safer than the outside of the campus so, he drove his car faster and faster. Unlucky for him as his thought was wrong!

He almost hit a walking student who wanted to cross the road! His car stopped at the right time! He let out a breath of relief. Quickly, he went out of his car and went to take a look at that unlucky student. To his surprise, that guy acted like nothing happened as he grabbed all his belongings calmly. Chanyeol helped that guy quickly. He grabbed everything that were on the road and passed them to that tiny guy.

Both of them stood up only when they had collected everything. Chanyeol passed the last book to that guy. It was Biology book. He was confirmed that guy must be a Science student. He just guessed based on the book! But, only one thing that he was really confirmed about that guy. He was a freshman student as he never see that guy before.

"Sorry! I'm sorry about just now! I was... I mean, I'm rushing now..." Chanyeol apologized to that guy.

He wanted to explain to that guy about the cause of him being rush, but that guy seemed like he didn't have any interest to listen to his explanation. That guy didn't say any word. He just bowed his head to him and walked away.

Chanyeol was quiet shocked as no one ever had done like that to him. He was among the most good looking guy in the campus. Everyone wanted to have him as their boyfriend but that tiny guy seemed like he didn't care about it at all. Chanyeol tried to talk to that guy. He really knew that guy wanted to go to the hostel so, he invited that guy to ride his car.

"Err... I'm sorry but I can send you to the hostel if you don't mind!" Chanyeol invited that guy.

That tiny guy turned his whole body to the back. Without speaking anything, he shook his slowly. His expression was still the same - blank! There was no feeling could be seen through his pale face. Once again, he bowed his head to Chanyeol and turned his body to the front before walked away. All Chanyeol could do was shook his head while staring at that guy. He walked to his car and with sudden, his feet kicked something hard. It was a red headphone! He bent his body downward and picked that headphone. He knew it! It was that guy's headphone! He shouted loudly, calling that guy.

"Hey you!"

That tiny guy turned to look at Chanyeol.

"I guess this is yours!" Chanyeol told that guy.

That guy's eyes enlarged with sudden once he saw that red headphone. He touched his neck. Without asking from Chanyeol, that guy grabbed that headphone from Chanyeol quickly. He looked around that headphone - checking it! He let out a relief breath. He turned to look at Chanyeol and smiled to him. He thanked Chanyeol for giving back his old-look headphone.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat once he saw the smile from that guy. He didn't know the reason with his heart. He couldn't say anything nor do anything. His body became froze. All he could do was watching that guy walked away with his two heavy luggage, not until someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw his friend, Suho smiled to him.

"What are you looking at? Look at a girl who dumped you?" Suho asked Chanyeol.

"Yha! Girl your ! Because of you, I almost hit a freshman student!" Chanyeol scolded Suho.

Suho chuckled.

"Congratulations for almost hit a person! So, how's that person?" Suho replied. He didn't mind about being scolded by Chanyeol as they had been friend since they were freshman year student.

"How's that guy? He's just doing fine! He even declined my invitation to send him to the hostel. He rather to walk with his heavy luggage! I never know that kind of person do exist in this world!" Chanyeol told Suho. He even imitated that guy.

Suho laughed out loud. He shook his head vigorously once he listened to Chanyeol.

"Where is that person?" Suho asked.

Chanyeol pointed out his finger to the front, exactly to that guy who wasn't far away from them. That guy seemed to have a hard time bringing all his luggage. He stopped once for a while. Suho looked at that guy. His eyes enlarged suddenly. Without saying anything, he ran toward that guy. His action caused Chanyeol to shock. He was dumbfounded with the action of his friend. He waited for Suho to come back to him while watching his friend from afar.

Chanyeol could see clearly that Suho and that freshman year student had a talk. He waited calmly for Suho. To his surprise, Suho brought along that freshman year student with him. He even carried that guy's luggage with him.

"Yeol-ah, help me to send Kyungsoo to the hostel," Suho asked Chanyeol as soon as he arrived at in front of his friend. That freshman year student named Kyungsoo followed him behind.

Chanyeol didn't protest at all. He even helped Suho to put Kyungsoo's luggage into the car. He just felt weird! Suho talked to Kyungsoo successfully! Kyungsoo seemed like a mute person to him, but not to Suho! He felt something uncomfortable, something that hurt his heart, something that even he couldn't explain what was it. It was the very first time he felt like that.

Chanyeol drove his car to the hostel. His eyes kept on staring at Kyungsoo who sat on the back through the mirror. Kyungsoo seemed like he felt comfortable when Suho was around. Both Suho and Kyungsoo had a good time talking to each other.

"So... Your name is Kyungsoo, right?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo even thought he already knew about it. He felt tired of being listener, so he decided to talk to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo who was talking to Suho, became speechless. His expression became back to blank. No more smile or laugh. He turned his head downward. Chanyeol looked at the back when Kyungsoo didn't answer him.

"He is. He's Kyungsoo!" Suho helped Kyungsoo by answering the question.

The atmosphere became silent soon after Suho answering Chanyeol. No more talk or laugh could be heard. Three of them kept on silent until they arrived at the hostel. Suho helped Kyungsoo to bring the luggage to that guy's room. Chanyeol followed behind without bringing anything with him. His face looked sour - maybe because  he felt unhappy when Kyungsoo didn't answer him.

"Thank you hyung for helping me," Kyungsoo thanked Suho. He didn't thank Chanyeol, but as usual, he only bowed to that guy.

Chanyeol snorted angrily before leaving Suho and Kyungsoo. Suho chuckled once he listened to that snort. He said goodbye to Kyungsoo before walked away, chasing Chanyeol who had been far away.

.........

Baekhyun who also a freshman year student, was happened to see the incident between Chanyeol, Suho and Kyungsoo. Once both Chanyeol and Suho left, he quickly approached Kyungsoo. 

"Yha! You sure know how to flirt!" Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo.

"Pardon?"

"You're really an expert! How can you flirt with two hottest guy of the campus at one time? Teach me, please!"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He brought all his luggage into his room before closed the door, leaving alone Baekhyun with his silly question. Baekhyun shocked! He clenched his teeth.

"Yha! Don't try to run away! I'll ask you again and again even it'll take forever for you to tell me! I am Baekhyun! Remember my name because I'll come and disturb you again! Yha!" Baekhyun shouted loudly to Kyungsoo before leaving that room.

"He's crazy!" Kyungsoo said to himself once he knew that Baekhyun had gone away. He sat on the bed and brought out his headphone and connected it to his phone. He listened to the music and started to arrange his belongings.

.........

Chanyeol and Suho were on the way to the nearest restaurant - as they had promised to hang out together. The atmosphere in the car was likely in a cemetery - silence and creepy! Silence because none of them was talking while creepy because of Chanyeol's face - full of anger! Suho thought twice to talk to Chanyeol. Wrong question would make Chanyeol mad at him. After such a long time of thinking, he chose to ask Chanyeol.

"Yha! What's wrong with you?" Suho asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol snorted. He turned to look at his friend.

"Yha Suho! Listen to me carefully and set them in your mind!" Chanyeol spoke at last.

"What? Why are you so serious?" 

"That Kyungsoo! I'll apply my principle on him! Or... Should I make him to fall in love with me? Yes! Fall in love with me, crazy about me! When it happens, I'll leave him - heartbreak! Just wait and see!" Chanyeol told Suho.

"No one ever treat me like that! He'll pay for it!" Chanyeol continued to tell Suho. He felt so angry with Kyungsoo for treating him coldly.

"Yeol-ah! I warn you to do not do that to Kyungsoo! You don't know the reason why he treated you like that! I'll tell you! You'll regret sooner or later after you know the reason behind his action toward you!" Suho advised Chanyeol. His face was so serious while saying those - even his face showed the sign of warning!

"Huh! Why are you so serious about it? Do you know Kyungsoo, by any chance? Or... Do you fall in love with that guy?" Chanyeol asked. He felt weird with Suho because that guy never object his plans before this. But this time, he really object it!

"Just don't do it!" Suho answered Chanyeol short. They remained silent throughout their way to the restaurant.