Episode 06 : I Got A Boy

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

The quiet room suddenly became noisy of alarm. The clock showed thirty minutes past six in the morning. Kyungsoo opened both of his eyes slowly. He still felt tired and sleepy. He grabbed the clock which was on the table and turned the alarm off. The morning felt cold. He decided to continue to sleep. He just wanted to sleep for another five minutes. 

Kyungsoo woke up again. This time, he stretched his body and decided not to continue to sleep. That day was his first day of being Chanyeol's lackey. His first task was to go to Chanyeol's room and to wake that guy up. He looked at the clock. His half-open eyes enlarged with sudden!

He had been late! Chanyeol asked him to wake him up at seven, but now, it was thirty minutes past seven already! Without washing his face and brushing his teeth, he went out of his room and ran to Chanyeol's room. His senior, Xiumin, whose room was beside his room was happened to be out of his room.

"Ouh Kyungsoo! Why are you so rush?" Xiumin asked Kyungsoo. He felt weird with his junior that morning. Kyungsoo never went out of his room without taking bath first.

Kyungsoo shocked! He looked beside him. His senior stared at him with lot of questions could be seen at his face. Kyungsoo bowed to his senior and smiled awkwardly. 

"I'm late! I have to go now!" Kyungsoo answered Xiumin. Without waiting no more, he ran as fast as he could to his destination - Chanyeol's room!

Kyungsoo quickly knocked on the door as soon as he arrived at Chanyeol's room. His face already filled with sweat. He took a deep breath and let it out for several time. He didn't have to wait for such long time as Chanyeol opened the door once he knocked on the door for the second time.

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo disbelief! It was his first time seeing Kyungsoo's face after he woke up from sleep. He wanted to laugh upon looking at Kyungsoo's condition but he tried his best to hold the laughter. He cleared his throat.

"Why are you late?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. His face was so serious. He tried to act like he was mad although he was happy to see Kyungsoo.

"I overslept!" Kyungsoo answered short. He didn't want to tell Chanyeol the truth that he woke up earlier but due to tiredness and still sleepy, he continued to sleep.

"I told you to wake me up at seven but it's already twenty minutes to eight! Do you want me to keep that headphone forever?" Chanyeol kept scolding Kyungsoo.

"Headphone? No! I promise not to be late after this!" Kyungsoo answered quickly. His face already showed the expression of worry once Chanyeol mentioned about the headphone.

"This is the first and last warning! Do you understand?" Chanyeol kept on scolding Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo shook his head vigorously. He bent his head downward, didn't have the gut to look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol, on the other hand, tried his best to hold his laughter. He couldn't stand to see how obedient Kyungsoo could be just because of that old red headphone.

"Now, answer me! Who did you see or meet or talk before you came here?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. He still used the mad tone while asking that tiny guy. 

"Err... Err... Xiumin hyung!" Kyungsoo answered. He still stared at the floor while answering.

"Had you talk to him?" 

"He asked me why I looked so rush and I told him that I had been late. That's it!"

"Yha! Because of you, I can't be the first person to see my wifey's face!" Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo.

"I'm sorry hyung!" Kyungsoo apologized Chanyeol.

"Why you need to apologize when thing already happened? Let's go!" Chanyeol said. He didn't yell at Kyungsoo anymore. He felt quiet guilty for yelling at that tiny guy in the early of morning.

"Pardon?"

"Breakfast, of course! To the cafeteria!" Chanyeol answered Kyungsoo. He pulled that guy's hand.

Kyungsoo pulled away his hand from Chanyeol and caused that guy to be quiet surprised! Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo, weird! Kyungsoo seemed like he understood the stare as he told Chanyeol,

"I haven't take bath..." Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. He almost whispered to that tall guy.

"Yha!..."

"I was late so I ran here without brushing my teeth or taking bath!" Kyungsoo quickly answered. He didn't want Chanyeol scold him anymore.

"You!... Use my bathroom. I'll get you a new towel and outfit for you!" Chanyeol said.

"I still need to go back to my room. My toothbrush..."

"Use mine!"

"But..."

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo. That tiny guy quickly shut his mouth. He didn't dare to say anything no more. He took the towel given by Chanyeol and quickly went into the bathroom.

"Be hurry! You have to be hurry or I'll eat you as breakfast!" Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo. He the laughed out loud when he heard the sound the water. He knew Kyungsoo must be taking his bath as fast as he could!

.........

"Ouh Kyungsoo! Chanyeol hyung!"

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol lifted up their head once they heard someone mentioned their name. Chanyeol already let out a heavy sigh of uncomfortable. That person was none other than Baekhyun. The junior he disliked the most about his mouth. Kyungsoo smiled. He had something on his mind once he saw Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun! You're here too!" Kyungsoo replied. He smiled broadly.

"Yes! I want to eat something for breakfast! I went to your room just now! I wanted to come here with you, but you weren't there, so, I come here alone," Baekhyun told Kyungsoo. He spoke to Kyungsoo but his eyes was on Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo turned to look at Chanyeol. That guy seemed to know what was on Kyungsoo's mind. He clenched his teeth and shook his head slowly so, Baekhyun wouldn't realize about it. Kyungsoo tend to not understand the signal.

"Baekhyun, you can join us if you don't mind. I mean, replace my place because I have work to do. I have to leave now!" Kyungsoo said. He invited Baekhyun to join the table, so he could run away from Chanyeol.

"Are you sure Kyungsoo? Ouh, thank you so much! But, don't forget to change your outfit! You're so small for them!" Baekhyun replied. He quickly took a seat in front of Chanyeol without waiting for the answer from his friend. His eyes already sparkled with joy.

"Ouh Kyungsoo, should I send you?" Chanyeol asked. He tried his best to run away from Baekhyun. He gave a signal to Kyungsoo to agree.

"No need! Just enjoy your meal with Baekhyun! I have to go now!" Kyungsoo declined that fake offer. He felt so satisfy.

Baekhyun grinned. He stood up from his seat and approached Kyungsoo. He whispered to that guy.

"Thank you! I know it! You must do this on purpose, right?"

"Purpose?" Kyungsoo asked. He didn't understand about what Baekhyun whispered about.

"You purposely left us so I can be with Chanyeol hyung, right?" Baekhyun explained to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's face changed suddenly. He wanted to laugh as Baekhyun had misunderstood about his intention of leaving Chanyeol with him. He quickly held his laughter. He nodded his head vigorously.

"Yes! Now, just go to him. Don't waste time on me! Good luck!" Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun. He pushed Baekhyun away.

Chanyeol stared at both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. He was mad! He was mad at Kyungsoo for leaving him with that noisy Baekhyun. His plan to have breakfast with Kyungsoo became a mess. He stared at Kyungsoo without blinking his eyes. He was annoy with that guy. 

Kyungsoo realized that Chanyeol's eyes was on him, yet, he acted like nothing happened! He felt so satisfy. He stuck out his tongue to that guy when Baekhyun didn't look at him. He put his right hand up on the air, bidding farewell. He knew Chanyeol was mad at him. To make that guy became more mad, he brought out his phone. He faked the call. 

"Hello Suho hyung!" Kyungsoo spoke loudly so  Chanyeol could hear to him. He was succeed as Chanyeol seized his hand while staring at him.

"Ouh... Kyungsoo and Suho hyung fit each other well, right Chanyeol hyung?" Baekhyun said.

"Pardon?" Chanyeol quickly asked. He didn't listen to Baekhyun well as his attention was only on Kyungsoo.

"You're so cute when you're blank!" Baekhyun said. He didn't answer Chanyeol.

"Ouh... Err... Thank you!" Chanyeol thanked Baekhyun insincere. He awkwardly smiled to that guy. He turned to look at Kyungsoo but that guy already vanished!

Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. His appetite went away following Kyungsoo. He forced himself to finish his breakfast quickly so he could leave as fast as he could. 

That day, Chanyeol's mood wasn't in a good state! He didn't feel like to do anything. His mind was filled with the image of Kyungsoo. His brain couldn't accept anything of what Miss Seohyun taught. He stared at Suho who was beside him. He felt jealous with that guy as Kyungsoo would always search for Suho, instead of him. 

Suho turned to look at Chanyeol. He felt uncomfortable with the stare from his friend.

"What?" Suho asked.

"Err... Nothing!" Chanyeol answered quickly. He turned his head to the front. He tried to concentrate on the lesson but he couldn't. He could see Kyungsoo's face everywhere!