Episode 11 : All My Love Is For You

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

Suho let out a sigh. He had search for his friend, Chanyeol everywhere, including at that guy's room. Chanyeol wasn't there. He was tired to think where that guy could be. Lately, that guy had been too secretive toward him. That guy never tell him where he would go or where he was. To tell the truth, he didn't mind about it but it was too much when he didn't pick up the phone. Suho wouldn't care about it either, but, he needed to take something from Chanyeol.

Suho took out his phone and tried to call Chanyeol once again. Nothing. That guy didn't pick up the call. That guy even off his phone. Suho felt quiet mad at that guy. He let out a sigh again and again. He stood up for a while, thinking where Chanyeol could be. Suddenly, Kyungsoo's face came across his mind. He just remembered about something! He just realized that Chanyeol always talked about Kyungsoo lately. Everything which came out from Chanyeol's mouth would be about that tiny Kyungsoo. That Kyungsoo would always been talked about when Suho with Chanyeol.

Suho made a guess that Chanyeol was with Kyungsoo! When he thought about Kyungsoo, he didn't think anything else except for that tiny guy's room! That guy wouldn't go anywhere if he didn't have anything else to do! He was such a homey person. His house was his paradise. In this case, it wasn't his house, but his room.

Suho walked to Kyungsoo's room. He was really sure about the guess that Chanyeol was with Kyungsoo. Thinking about it made Suho walked faster than usual. He was quiet shock when he arrived at Kyungsoo's room. Baekhyun and Xiumin were there too with both of their eyes opened largely. Suho made his way toward  them faster to know about the situation.

"Appa!"

Suho's eyes enlarged once he heard the word appa. He knew it! The word came out from Kyungsoo. He pushed both Xiumin and Baekhyun aside and entered into Kyungsoo's room. He could see the school director and Chanyeol were there too.

"Ahjussi!" The word came out from Suho's mouth.

The school director didn't turn his head toward his nephew, Suho. His eyes was only fixed on his own son, Kyungsoo. His attention was on his son. His stare was full of guilty, full of sorry. Kyungsoo became trembled when he realized the school director's eyes was only on him. Without thinking much, he bowed his head toward his appa and apologized to that old man.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I... I just take a break! I'll...I'll... I'll start to do revision now!" Kyungsoo quickly walked to his study table. He was almost tripped down as he was too afraid to know that his own father came to search for him. He didn't have the gut to stare at his father for such a long time. He was lucky as Chanyeol was beside him to support him from tripping down.

Everyone except in the room was so surprised to see how Kyungsoo could change in a blink of eyes. They never know that Kyungsoo was too afraid when his appa was around. The way Kyungsoo acted really surprised them. It was like they watched how someone being bully by someone else. Chanyeol felt sympathy toward Kyungsoo. He could see how trembled Kyungsoo was in that time! Sweat started to form at that guy's face. It was the sweat of fear!

Kyungsoo's appa's eyes started to watery. He never know his own son was always afraid of him. The way his son behaved made him felt guilty. The way Kyungsoo expressed his emotion and feeling made him felt wrong. Kai was right! He had abused his own son mentally without he realized. He walked approaching Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, who realized about it, concentrated more on the book. He was really afraid if his appa wanted to scold him for not using his free time to study.

Kyungsoo's appa came nearer and nearer. Kyungsoo couldn't concentrate anymore. The feeling of afraid made him lost his concentration and eventually made him lost his focus. He couldn't focus anymore on study as the feeling of afraid started to control him. He turned to his back. To his surprise, his appa was already at his back!

"Don't mad at me, appa! I'm sorry for only start to study when you're here! But, I never skip to do revision before! Trust me! I never lie to you! I'm sorry appa!" Kyungsoo quickly apologized to his appa. He didn't look at his appa. He looked downward while saying those. He didn't brave enough to stare at his own appa. He was really scared he if his appa would be angry and eventually would scold him.

Kyungsoo's appa stared at his own son for such a long time. Tears started to drop on both of his cheeks. Without waiting no more, he approached Kyungsoo and hugged that guy tightly. It caused Kyungsoo to feel weird. Everyone in the room who saw it became quiet. There were mixed feeling could be feel in the atmosphere. Shock, sad and sympathy feeling mixed together and became one and filled the air in the room.

"Appa... I'm..."

"No. Don't apologized to me no more! I don't have the right to accept the apologize from you! I'm the one who had done lots of wrong! I should pay more attention to you! I should care more about you! I'm not a good appa to you!" Kyungsoo's appa cut the next word from him. He knew that his son would keep apologizing him again and again. He didn't want it! He wasn't that worthy for the word sorry! Every apologized from Kyungsoo made him feel more guilty and more wrong.

"Appa..."

"Listen to me Soo! I was wrong! I had raised you with the wrong method! I should understand you more than anyone! I should understand you more than your friend and your cousin! I'm such a fool for never believe my own son!" Kyungsoo's appa expressed everything in his mind. He started to cry.

"I will never know about it if I hadn't meet your friend! Thanks to him for making me realize how stupid I was! I always care and understand my students but I never do that to my own son! I was too dumb to realize that my own son always getting bullied by others! I was too dumb to realize all those scars were from getting hit by others! I was too much dumb to realize all those days when I didn't see your face at home was those days that you were in hospital, getting treated for those hits and scars!" Kyungsoo's appa continued to speak. Tears dropped faster and faster. He stared at Kyungsoo's face. That face reminded him of his ex wife, the one he divorced!

He divorced his wife when Kyungsoo was three years old. He didn't like the way his ex wife treated him. She kept murmuring at him for never pay attention to their one and only son. She kept scolding him for always keep his work first and always abandon his own family. It was getting worst day by day until they decided to fill a divorce. His ex wife took their son with her and moved back to her late parents's house. He never know about them since then. It wasn't that he didn't want to know about them, it just because he was too busy with his work that he didn't have the time to go and visit Kyungsoo.

He only knew about the death of his ex wife when someone called him through the phone. He did go to the funeral and bid his last farewell to her. After that day, Kyungsoo lived with him. Kyungsoo who was just seven years old kid didn't protest. Moreover, he didn't have anyone else in his life except for his appa and Suho's family. Since Suho's family stayed at Japan back then, he only had one choice. His appa! That kid didn't talk or complain much and it made Kyungsoo's appa made a statement that Kyungsoo was okay and fine. Without he realizing, his son getting bullied by others. He always came back with bruises but that school director never ask about it. For him, it was normal as kids always love to play and thought that bruises were from falling while playing with friends.

That school director stared at his son. He just realized that Kyungsoo's face and his ex wife's face were alike. It made him felt guilty toward Kyungsoo's mother for not raising Kyungsoo well. Once again, he pulled Kyungsoo toward him and hugged that guy tightly. He kept apologizing toward that guy. 

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo. Appa really sorry!"

"No! No need appa! You did nothing wrong! You raised me well!" Kyungsoo took turn to speak. He never blame his appa for those unlucky and hard times. For him, those were really his fate. He accepted it willingly and never blame others.

Those word which came out from Kyungsoo's mouth made his appa became more guilty. He never know that his son was really that kind. His appearance was like angel and did his behaviour. Appa thanked for having a good son.

"Let start a new life. Turn to a new leaf. This time, I'll never force you to do something that you don't like. I'll never strict toward your life anymore. Just do whatever you want and live your life to the fullest! I'll... I'll make my own time! I want to visit your omma! I miss her so much!" Kyungsoo's appa said. He looked at his own son. His face was full of hope.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything, only nodded his head, signing that he agreed with his appa. He smiled broadly. That was the first smile he smiled to his appa. The smile that he didn't fake it. Once again, both of them hugged each other. Suho who was there too felt so happy. He knew it that this day would come and he was so thankful that he was there to see that. Without he realized it, he walked approaching Kyungsoo and his uncle and hugged both of them.

Chanyeol clenched his teeth. He knew that Suho was part of the family but he couldn't control his feeling. He felt so jealous when he saw how warm the way Kyungsoo hugged Suho. He looked away from them and saw Baekhyun did something with his phone.

"Yha Baekhyun! What do you do?" Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun and caused that guy shocked.

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol. He was quiet shock and disappoint when Chanyeol yelled at him. He stopped from playing with his phone. Exactly, he recorded the whole scene when Kyungsoo, Suho and the school director hugged each other.

"I... I... I just recorded them. I want to upload it on my social media. I want everyone to know who Kyungsoo really is!" Baekhyun replied slowly. He already pouted his face.

Everyone in the room turned to look at both Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Their eyes fixed at both of them.

"Why? Why you have to do it?" Chanyeol asked angrily.

"Because everyone thought Kyungsoo was from a poor family! They looked at him lowly! I don't want that to happen again! I want them to regret for the rest years they study here!" Baekhyun replied angrily. He couldn't stand the way Chanyeol scold him in front of others! He walked away, leaving everyone in the room. He already sulk.

Everyone bursted into laughter once they saw how childish Baekhyun acted. Thanked to him, the sad and melancholy atmosphere changed. No more sad and sorrow.

That evening was the first evening that Kyungsoo had dinner with his appa. That was the first dinner he had with his appa as they never eat meal together. Kyungsoo felt so thankful and delighted.