Episode 04 : Promise

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

He sat alone in the library. Baekhyun didn't follow him. It had been a week that guy didn't talk to him. It all happened because he left Baekhyun alone at the restaurant without informing that guy. Baekhyun had waited for him almost an hour before decided to leave without eating anything except the cake given by Chanyeol. That guy had sulked. Kyungsoo had gone to Baekhyun's room and apologized him but he didnt forgive him. Even though Kyungsoo had told him what had happened to him, that guy didn't believe him.

It had been a week that Kyungsoo went to Baekhyun to apologized him but that guy didnt forgive him. At last, Kyungsoo gave up on that guy. He decided to take a break and let Baekhyun with his sulk. He believed that sooner or later, Baekhyun would come to him and talk to him again. 

Kyungsoo who was still pondering about Baekhyun, didn't realize that his seniors walked approaching him. Both Suho and Chanyeol arrived at the table where Kyungsoo sat. They took a seat in front of Kyungsoo, yet, that tiny guy was still in his Lalalaland. Suho stood up and moved toward Kyungsoo and hugged that guy from the back before kissed that guy's left cheek. It caused Kyungsoo to awake from the daydream. He turned to the back and saw Suho. He slapped Suho. Chanyeol's jaw opened wide upon seeing what Suho had done to Kyungsoo. He was shocked! What he shocked more was the reaction from Kyungsoo as that guy didn't mad at Suho at all!

"Whatcha pondering about, huh?" Suho asked Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo didn't answer Suho, he just stuck out his tongue to his senior. Suho chuckled! He pulled Kyungsoo's nose before leaving Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. He wanted to search for several reference books for his assignment. Kyungsoo's attention back to his book once Suho left. Chanyeol became an observer. He felt jealous when he saw how close Kyungsoo and Suho were. His eyes fixed on Kyungsoo, no more on his book! It caused Kyungsoo to feel disturbed.

Kyungsoo lifted up his head. He could see clearly that Chanyeol's eyes was only on him. He moved to the other chair and Chanyeol still stared at him. He cleared his throat several times, yet, it didn't stop that tall guy to stare at him. He decided to leave Chanyeol alone and helped Suho to search for books.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" Chanyeol asked. He opened his mouth at last.

"Pardon?" Kyungsoo asked as he didn't understand about what Chanyeol was talked about. He stopped his step and looked at Chanyeol.

"That was how I felt just now! How could you act like I wasn't existed after what I had done to you?" Chanyeol let out what he felt when Kyungsoo tend like he didn't exist in front of him.

"What you had done? Thanks for helping me! Thanks for not telling Baekhyun the truth and caused him to mad at me!" Kyungsoo replied.

"Ouh! That thing? I'll tell him later - if I feel like I want to talk to him!" Chanyeol answered arrogantly.

Kyungsoo snorted. He was about to yell at Chanyeol, but Suho came back at the right time. Kyungsoo cancelled his intention and took a seat. He let out a heavy sigh. Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol acted like nothing happened. Kyungsoo continued to read his book while Suho started to search for informations for his assignment. Chanyeol - neither read a book nor do anything! He only did one thing and that was kept taring at Kyungsoo. Three of them stayed at the library until lunch time. They stayed there for almost three hours and it was three hours that chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo. Thanked a lot as Suho didn't realize about it as his focus was only on his assignment. 

Suho only stopped working on his assignment when his stomach made a sound of hunger. Grumbling sound. He put his pen down and collected all his belongings. He decided to borrow several books. Chanyeol quickly acted like he was reading a book. Kyungsoo smirked! He snorted! Chanyeol who knew that Kyungsoo snorted because of him, turned to look at Kyungsoo and winked his eye to that guy. Kyungsoo felt annoyed!

"Lets go and eat something! It's already lunch time! Kyungsoo, come and join us! I'll treat you!" Suho said.

"How about me?" Chanyeol asked Suho as his friend only mentioned Kyungsoo, without him.

"You? Pay by yourself!" Suho answered short before walked to the counter.

.........

A young pretty waitress came to the table where Kyungsoo, Suho and Chanyeol sat. Suho sat beside Kyungsoo while Chanyeol sat in front of Kyungsoo. Without waiting no more, Chanyeol quickly ordered food and drink.

"A plate of fried rice and a glass of orange juice, please," 

The waitress quickly wrote down the order and waited for both Kyungsoo and Suho to order. Kyungsoo was about to order when Suho opened his mouth and ordered food and drink,

"Two plates of jajangmyun, a glass of apple juice and a glass of cold chocolate drink, please!"

Once again, the waitress wrote down the order and waited for Kyungsoo but that guy only shook his head. The waitress didn't wait any longer. She bowed her head to three of them and walked away.

"Ouh! Two plates of jajangmyun and two kind of different drinks? Are you that hungry, Suho?" Chanyeol asked Suho as he couldn't believe Suho ordered lots!

"Each one is for Kyungsoo! How can I eat all of them alone? Are you crazy?" Suho answered Chanyeol. He let out a loud laugh.

"But..."

"Did I ordered the right meal for you, huh, Kyungsoo?" Suho asked Kyungsoo who sat beside him

"Yes! You know me well, hyung!" Kyungsoo answered Suho.

Chanyeol stared at both of his friend and Kyungsoo. He just knew it! There must be something between Suho and Kyungsoo. His heart felt ache! He felt jealous to look at the way Kyungsoo treated Suho. That guy treated Suho nicely but not to him although he had helped him for lots of time! He kept watching both of them during meal time. He felt like he never exist in front of them as they enjoyed their meal so much and didn't talk to him at all. He felt like he was the third wheel in a relationship between Suho and Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo left both Chanyeol and Suho as soon as he had done with his jajangmyun and cold chocolate drink. He thanked Suho for paying his lunch. He smiled to Suho before bid farewell. He turned to look at Chanyeol and bowed his head to that guy.

"Thanks hyung for the meal! I'll treat you back on the next time when we go out together! I promise!" Kyungsoo said to Suho.

"How about me?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. He didn't look at Kyungsoo as his eyes was at his unfinished fried rice.

"I don't treat others who never treat me!" Kyungsoo replied coldly.

"I don't like to treat others but I prefer to comfort others!" Chanyeol said. His eyes didn't on his fried rice anymore - to that tiny guy.

"I'll comfort you next time then!" Kyungsoo replied. He walked away from the table as he didn't want to argue with Chanyeol no more.

Chanyeol and Suho watched Kyungsoo walked away from them. Chanyeol snorted. Suho turned  to look at Chanyeol. He didnt feel so satisfy at the way his friend treated Kyungsoo just now!

"Yha Chanyeol! Don't treat Kyungsoo like that! How could you treat him like that?" Suho said once Kyungsoo went out of the restaurant.

"Is that my fault that he keeps treat me coldy? I try my best to treat him nicely but he keeps on  treat me like that! What should I do about it?" Chanyeol replied without any feeling of guilt.

"Yha!"

"What? Suho? What is your relationship between you and Kyungsoo? Do you have any feeling for him?" Chanyeol asked Suho. He wanted to know the answer to those questions that kept playing on his mind. 

"Relationship? Me? Kyungsoo? Are you crazy? I don't have any feeling toward him! I'm his senior and he's our junior! That's all!" Suho answered Chanyeol. Those questions heard very silly for him. He bursted into laughter upon listening to Chanyeol.

"Yha! I'm serious! But, if you tell me the truth, then I'm glad! I'm very glad!" Chanyeol said.

"Glad?" Suho asked. The laughter stopped suddenly. He felt very uncomfortable and uneasy upon listening to Chanyeol.

"I'm glad that you and him doesn't have any relationship. I want him to be mine!" Chanyeol answered his friend.

"Yours? Do you mean..."

"Yes! I want him!"

"No! I disagree!"

"Why? Do you want him too?"

"No! You can have anyone but not him! There is lot of people at our campus! Why it has to be him?" Suho almost yelled at his friend. He really disagreed with Chanyeol.

"Because it's him! He's really different from others!" Chanyeol answered Suho calmly but firm.

"I'll quit being playboy if I get him! That's my promise!" Chanyeol continued to say to Suho.

"I can't trust you! I don't want you do the same thing to him like you had done to other girls!" Suho strongly protested Chanyeol.

"I will not! This is my promise! You can kill me if I do the same to him! You have to help me!" Chanyeol said firmly. Even his expression showed the same, yet, Suho still didn't believe his friend!

"No! I will not help you! If you really want him, you have to make some efforts, not asking for my help! I don't want the same thing happens again! You never appreciate my help! I always help to set up you with the girl you wanted. In the end, you dump them like rubbish!" Suho said. 

"He never treat me well! How can I..."

"It's your own problem! I'm going now!" Suho quickly said that without waiting for his friend to finish his words. He really knew that Chanyeol would beg to him again and again until he agreed to help him. He didn't want that thing happen so, he quickly stood up from his seat and walked away from Chanyeol.

"I'm going now!" Suho told Chanyeol before leaving his friend alone.

Chanyeol's mouth opened wide when he saw Suho's reaction. That guy never do like that whenever he asked him to help him in this matter. This time was different! That guy seemed so angry he wanted to make Kyungsoo as his! Chanyeol watched Suho vanished from his sight. He let out a heavy sigh! Promise! He promised to himself that Kyungsoo would be his!