Episode 12 : How Great Is Your Love?

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

The morning was still not too late for someone to grab breakfast. Chanyeol already woke up. He already dressed up nicely. When others walked to the nearest cafeteria to grab breakfast, he had other plan. He looked in the mirror, looked at himself. He smiled. Everything was perfect from head to toe. His lip curved upward. He smiled broadly. As a last touch up, he put on cologne on himself. The cologne looked like hadn't been used as he rarely used it. He only put it when he wanted to see someone who was really important to him or when he needed to attend an important event. As today, he wanted to see someone special. Someone that really important for him. Someone that he had already falling in love 

Chanyeol only went out of his room when he thought that he hadn't anything left. He put on his sneaker and went out of his room. Without waiting for anything else, he quickly went into someone's room. Exactly, he went to Kyungsoo's room. He wanted to go out with that tiny guy. It was Sunday after all. There would not have any class to attend. He was pretty sure that Kyungsoo would not agree with him. Kyungsoo was a type of person who really appreciate Sunday. He would rather sleep all day long instead of going out. Sunday was a day for human to rest and relax only! Chanyeol wasn't worry at all as he already came out with a great plan. He was sure that Kyungsoo didn't have any choice but followed him. Thinking about it made him smile even broadly. He hummed to a song which even he didn't known what was the song he was humming to.

Chanyeol walked faster to Kyungsoo's room. He couldn't wait to meet that guy. The nearer he was to Kyungsoo's room, the broader the smile. Unlucky, the smile disappeared with sudden when he saw Baekhyun who was in front of his room. He let out a heavy sigh. He needed to walk pass Baekhyun's room before arriving at Kyungsoo's room. How thing made it worst was Baekhyun who was standing in front of his room while staring at him. Chanyeol took a deep breath, a really deep breath. Although he didn't really like Baekhyun,he didn't have any intention to hurt Baekhyun's feeling. He just didn't want Baekhyun became hurt because of him and Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun, who just went out of his room, suddenly caught Chanyeol who just appeared from nowhere. The good looking Chanyeol really attracted him from not looking at anywhere else. That guy looked perfect putting on black shirt. He knew Chanyeol was here not because of him,.but because of his friend, Kyungsoo. For past several days, he realized that Chanyeol always be with Kyungsoo. They seemed so closed and couldn't separate from each others. Baekhyun was really sure that Chanyeol had already fall in love with Kyungsoo. He confirmed about it! Really confirmed! Baekhyun didn't know about Kyungsoo. He really didn't know whether Kyungsoo liked Chanyeol or not. That guy just couldn't be guess just by looking at him. He was kinda mysterious person alive that Baekhyun had ever meet. Maybe because of his past that taught him how to cover up his feeling tightly - that was what Baekhyun thought!

Baekhyun back to the reality when Chanyeol walked pass him. It wasn't his intention to grab Chanyeol's hand. It just happened naturally and happened not under his conscious. That had made Chanyeol who seemed so rush, stopped suddenly. That guy turned to look at him, feeling weird and awkward about the situation. Baekhyun, who felt more awkward as he was the one who grab Chanyeol's hand intentionally. He kept on silent and Chanyeol did the same. Both of them kept on silent for a moment and both of them kept on staring at each other. Through the eyes of  Chanyeol, Baekhyun could see no love. He only saw it when that guy was with Kyungsoo. He was quiet jealous to know that Chanyeol chose Kyungsoo instead of him. But, as a friend, he just kept the jealousy alone and cheered for Kyungsoo. He didn't want their friendship end tragically because of love. Moreover, Kyungsoo deserved the love from Chanyeol more than him. He could sense that Chanyeol became extremely happy when he was with Kyungsoo, so did Kyungsoo.

Once again, Baekhyun back to the reality. This time wasn't by himself but by Chanyeol. That guy waved his hand in front of Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol blankly. That guy turned his head to downward. Baekhyun followed Chanyeol. He looked downward. He just realized that he hadn't let Chanyeol's hand go. Quickly, he let it go. Baekhyun's face became as hot and red as chillies. He felt embarrass for his own action. To make the situation became more better, he tried to talk to Chanyeol.

"Err... I'm sorry hyung!"

"No! It's okay!"

"Well... Err... It's still early in the morning. What made you come here?" Baekhyun asked although he already knew the answer.

"Well... I'm meeting Kyungsoo. Yes! Kyungsoo! I'm meeting him!" Chanyeol answered. He seemed so doubtful to answer that question. It wasn't because of Kyungsoo, but because of Baekhyun. He didn't want to hurt Baekhyun anymore. He knew that Baekhyun liked him and already hurt several times because of him, but He couldn't lie to that guy and hurt him more. Thanked to Kyungsoo for telling him the truth about Baekhyun. He couldn't lie to Baekhyun and then slapped that guy by letting him see that he was with Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun couldn't hide his feeling. The frustration could be seen clearly on his face. Chanyeol could see it. He felt sorry and sympathy.

"I'm sorry. I can't..."

"No! It's okay! At least, you know my feeling toward you and you reject me nicely. At least, I know that you'll treat my friend nicely. Am I right?" Baekhyun said. He cut the next word from Chanyeol. He couldn't listen to the excuse that Chanyeol wanted to give him. He couldn't accept it as he was sure that he would hurt more after listening to that excuse.

"I'm not going to waste him foolishly. Don't worry about him. I just..."

Once again, Baekhyun cut the next word from Chanyeol,

"No! Just stop there! I have to go! My stomach (heart) already hurt now! I have to grab breakfast now!"

"Ouh, Kyungsoo already get out of his room. There he is! Go to him now! Go!" Baekhyun continued to speak. He pointed his index ginger to the direction of Kyungsoo's room. He smiled to Chanyeol fake and force.

Chanyeol looked at the direction which Baekhyun's index finger pointed to - to Kyungsoo's room. He could see that Kyungsoo already went out of his room, wearing a nice outfit. Chanyeol turned back to  Baekhyun to bid farewell to that guy but Baekhyun already disappeared! Chanyeol let out a sigh. He walked approaching Kyungsoo. Approaching that guy quickly.

Kyungsoo shocked to see Chanyeol who was in front of him. He felt weird as that guy seemed to know that he wanted to go out. What made the situation became more weird was Chanyeol dressed up nicely and properly. He stared at his senior from head to toe. 

"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked. He thought that Chanyeol wanted to go out with someone special. That black shirt which Chanyeol wore was the one he chose.

"Going out with you, of course! Can you read my mind? You already dressed up. I already thought lots of excuses to make you go out with me today! You seem to know that I want to go out with you! See! You wear a black shirt, same as me!" Chanyeol answered. He jokingly said that to that tiny guy

"Yha hyung! I'm not going out with you! I want to go somewhere!" Kyungsoo said. He rolled up his eyes!

"Did you just rolled up your eyes to me? Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo! The school director's son! I want  to go out with you!" Chanyeol replied.

"But I dont want..."

"Your headphone!" Chanyeol cut the next word from Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo became silent. The word which came out from Chanyeol's mouth made him became speechless! Childish! So childish! Using headphone to force Kyungsoo to go out with him.

"I want to go out to see psychologist. Wanna tag along?" Kyungsoo gave up! The headphone was more worthy than anything else!

"Psychologist? Why? Did you feel stress recently?" Chanyeol asked. He was quiet shocked to know about it.

"Not recently! My past! I'm suffering depression due to my past! I had met the psychologist once and he had confirmed that I suffered from depression and social anxiety disorder," Kyungsoo told the truth to Chanyeol. He didn't want to hide although he felt ashamed about it. He realized that Chanyeol would discover about it sooner or later. 

"You what? Depression? Social anxiety disorder?" Chanyeol asked. He heard it clearly but he couldn't believe it. It was so hard to believe it.

"Yes! I am!"

"But you seem like you're not one of them!"

"I'm good at hiding it! Back then, I was so afraid of appa! I was afraid if he knew about my disorder and scold me!" Kyungsoo told Chanyeol.

"But now, I'm okay! Appa can accept who I am now! I must recover from this disorder and make appa happy!" Kyungsoo continued to say.

"I'm tagging along!" Chanyeol said.

"No! You can't! You want to go out with your wifey, right?" Kyungsoo disagreed. He didn't know the wifey that Chanyeol always mentioned was none other than him. He was too naive to realize about it!

"No! No more! Let that wifey of mine wait for me! You're more important!" Chanyeol answered. He chuckled as Kyungsoo couldn't realize about it.

"What? What are you laughing at?" Kyungsoo asked as he didn't find anything funny about what they talked about.

"Nothing!" Chanyeol quickly answered. He gritted his teeth tightly so he wouldn't burst into laughter.

"Well... Let's go now! I'll drive you there!" Chanyeol said.

"No need!.The driver already wait at the front. Appa asked the driver to come and fetch me," Kyungsoo answered.

"Ouh... I forgot that you're rich!"

"I'm not! It's appa who is rich!"

"And you're his one and only son!"

Kyungsoo turned to his right where Chanyeol was. He stared at Chanyeol annoyingly.

Chanyeol realized about it. In a blink of eyes, he landed a kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek and caused the other party became shock. Chanyeol knew Kyungsoo would scold him, so she decided to grab Kyungsoo's hand and pulled that guy downward.

"Hyung!"

"We're running late! Your driver already wait for us!"

Kyungsoo stared Chanyeol annoyingly. He followed Chanyeol from behind. He looked around and let out a sigh of relief as there was no one saw the incident of Chanyeol kissing him.

Baekhyun saw the incident! He smiled for Kyungsoo although his heart ached!