Episode 07 : Love Is Bitter

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

Kyungsoo felt so satisfy. He left Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the cafeteria. He really knew Chanyeol would be so mad at him as that guy would never like the noisy Baekhyun. Talking about Baekhyun, that guy must be really happy as he could spend the morning with Chanyeol, the man who he adored the most. There would be two mixing feeling, one was mad and the other one was happy and jolly. 

Kyungsoo walked to his room. He didn't have appetite to eat breakfast. He wanted to sleep that morning as he had a class to attend in the afternoon. Moreover, Chanyeol might call him to run an errand for him. That guy would bully him badly and would eventually cause him to feel super tired! Before that happened, he decided to sleep!

He looked around him. There were several students started to go the cafeteria. Some of them smiled to him. Kyungsoo became blank! He didn't know what he should do. Instead of smiling back to them, he bowed and quickly walked. He felt uncomfortable to be in a place with lots of people, a crowded place. He wanted to go back to his room as fast as he could. He didn't look anywhere anymore. He looked at front and hoped that no one would walk in front of him. Suddenly, he could hear someone ran at his back. The sound became more clear and caused him to walk faster. 

A tap at his shoulder made him shock. He stopped and turned to his back slowly. There was a handsome guy standing in front of him, smiling to him. He stared at that guy for such a long time before smiled to that guy. He knew that guy. That person was none other than Kai, his high school friend! The only friend he had when he was a high school student. The only person who understand him and always be with him!

"Kai! Is that you?" Kyungsoo screamed of disbelief.

"Yeah! It's me!" Kai answered Kyungsoo delightful. He felt so happy to learn that Kyungsoo still could recognise him well. He hugged Kyungsoo tightly while his hand already rubbed Kyungsoo's hair and caused it to become mess. 

"Yha! You always do that to me! Look at me now! Look so mess!" Kyungsoo said. He fixed his hair.

"I love your hair as how I love your face! You look the same, but more cuter than before!" Kai replied. Once again, he rubbed Kyungsoo's hair and once again that guy's hair became mess.

Kyungsoo slapped Kai's arm gently. If other didn't know about both of them, they would accuse both as a lover. Kai laughed out loud when Kyungsoo treated him the same although they hadn't meet for years. Once again, he hugged Kyungsoo tightly. He missed his friend so much. Kyungsoo meant everything for him when they were still high school students.

"How come you're here? I mean... What are you doing here? Are you moving to this campus?" Kyungsoo asked. His smile didn't disappear once he saw Kai.

"Ridiculous! I really want to study here as my cousin is one of students here but my parents didn't allow me. They don't want me to lose concentrate in study. My cousin is well known for his noisy behaviour! I guess I really can't concentrate if I study here!" Kai answered all of the questions from his friend. 

"Because of your cousin!" Kyungsoo said.

"No! Because of you!" Kai corrected Kyungsoo. He laughed once he saw how Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged with sudden. He rubbed Kyungsoo's hair - another once again!

"I'm hungry! Let's go somewhere to eat. Searching for Baekhyun is really hard. He can't stay at one place at one time for a long time!" Kai said. He rubbed his stomach. He even mumbled about his cousin which made Kyungsoo became quiet shock.

"Baekhyun? Do you mean the pampered and noisy Byun Baekhyun by any chance?" Kyungsoo asked. He was really sure that Kai's cousin and his friend were the same person!

"Well... If you think that Baekhyun is my cousin, can you show me where is he now, if you know by any chance," Kai answered.  He was quiet shock too when Kyungsoo knew his cousin. But, when he thought about it, it was normal as his cousin was noisy. So, it was an usual case if everyone knew who was Baekhyun.

"We can grab something to eat after I meet him, deal?" Kai made a promise to Kyungsoo.

"No! No need! We can do both at the same time!" Kyungsoo answered Kai. He pulled Kai's hand and brought him to the cafeteria. 

Kai smiled from ear to ear when Kyungsoo pulled his hand. It had been such a long time since they had skin contact. It reminded him of their old memories when they spent most of their time together. Kai would always wait for Kyungsoo in front of school gate every morning. They would go everywhere together that everyone declared them as a lover. He never object it as Kyungsoo never object it either. 

They arrived at the cafereria. They were lucky as Baekhyun was still there, talking to Chanyeol. Baekhyun's face was full of joy while Chanyeol wasn't. That guy seemed so uncomfortable. Kyungsoo stopped for a while. He really forgot about Chanyeol. That guy was so mad at him for leaving him with Baekhyun. He scratched his neck once he saw Chanyeol. His action made Kai felt weird. 

"What's wrong?" Kai asked. He stared at his friend. 

"Err... Nothing!"

"If there's nothing, can we meet Baekhyun now?" Kai replied. He lifted his head high and searched for Baekhyun around the cafeteria. Bingo! That noisy guy sat at the corner of the cafeteria. He wanted to go to his cousin but Kyungsoo stopped him. 

"Why?"

"I guess... We should wait for him. He's enjoying his breakfast. Moreover, he's with his friend. Should we wait for him at my room?" Kyungsoo said. To tell the truth, he didn't want to meet Chanyeol. That guy would scold him. Sooner or later, that guy would scold and yell at him. He knew it but he didn't want to go through  it on that time, so he made an excuse!

"Well... If you say so! I should listen to you!" Kai replied. He winked his eyes to Kyungsoo. His plan to rub Kyungsoo's hair was being stop by Kyungsoo, himself!

"Don't do it!" Kyungsoo warned!

"I know! I know! Let's go!" Kai replied. He let out a loud laugh. His loud voice caused others to pay their attention to him. One of them was Baekhyun. He lifted up his head and saw his cousin who was with Kyungsoo. Without thinking twice, he called his cousin.

Both Kai and Kyungsoo turned their head toward that voice. Kai smiled once he saw Baekhyun while Kyungsoo already bit his lip. Chanyeol stared at him. Kyungsoo couldn't run away anymore when Kai already pulled his hand to the table. Moreover, Baekhyun already called both him and Kai. He couldn't do anything! He followed Kai from behind. He turned his head downward as he didnt have the gut to look at Chanyeol whose eyes was only at him.

Chanyeol's eyes was focus on Kyungsoo. Only Kyungsoo! He was mad with that guy! Now, he felt more mad when he saw how intimate that guy with Baekhyun's cousin, Kai! He felt so jealous that he couldn't concentrate on anything except at Kyungsoo. Thanked to Baekhyun, his attention toward Kyungsoo disturbed. 

"Chanyeol hyung! This is my cosuin, Kai. He studied at the campus around our!" Baekhyun introduced his cousin to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun's cousin. He smiled awkwardly. Kai replied the smile and bowed his head to Chanyeol.

"And this is..."

"Kyungsoo!" Kai cut Baekhyun. It caused both Chanyeol and Baekhyun to be shock.

"Yha! Are you dumb or what? Can't you see how intimate our relationship is? We were high school friend!" Kai continued to speak. He laughed out loud when he saw how weird Baekhyun's face when he learned that he already knew Kyungsoo.

"Yha! Stop laughing at me! Is this the person that you adored the most when you were in high school?" Baekhyun asked. He felt so mad when Kai laughed at him in front of Chanyeol.

"You!" Kai yelled at Baekhyun. He lifted up his finger and put it on his lip asking Baekhyun to keep it as a secret.

"What? I don't understand!" Baekhyun acted dumb. He wanted to get revenge!

"Just tell us Baekhyun!" Chanyeol said. He didn't know why he could say that. He bit his lip.

"Well... Kai liked Kyungsoo so much! Both me and Kai didn't attend the same school but he would call  every night to tell me about a person that turns out to be Kyungsoo! Yha, Kyungsoo! Didn't you realize how adorable you are to my cousin?" Baekhyun told Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Kai couldn't stop his cousin anymore.

Kai didn't have the gut to look at Kyungsoo. He felt so embarrass to face Kyungsoo. Thanked to Baekhyun for making he felt that way!

"One more, he always told me that everyone at the school kept calling them as the most sweet couple of the school. They always seen together no matter where they go! Kai never object it, thus he loved about it! Isn't it obvious? Yha, Kai! Do you really love my friend by any chance?" Baekhyun continued to tell both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"Are you crazy? How can I fall in love with my best friend?" Kai almost yelled at Baekhyun.

"I'm hungry!" Kai said. He turned to look at Kyungsoo. That guy already red at face. 

"Kyungsoo! Let order porridge and did like the old time?" Kai said to Kyungsoo.

"Like the old time?" Kyungsoo asked. He didn't understand.

"Let share the porridge! Order a bowl of porridge and share it together! You know, how we used to do when we were students of high school!" Kai explained to the blank Kyungsoo.

"Should we do it?"

"Of course! I miss to do it with you! Let do it today or I'll regret it for the rest of my life!" Kai urged Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked like he was thinking hard about it. He stared at Chanyeol. That guy stared at him seriously. He shook his head slowly - really slow that both Baekhyun and Kai couldn't notice about it. Kyungsoo turned to look at Kai. That guy also looked at him, waiting for his answer. 

"Well... I guess... It's okay! Let's do it!" Kyungsoo gave answer at last!

"I knew it! Both of you were a couple! Am I right, Chanyeol hyung?" Baekhyun screamed of joy. He looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol on the other hand, quietly stood up from his seat and left the table. He put the spoon and the fork on the table roughly. It caused the other three shocked!

Kyungsoo wanted to run to Chanyeol to stop that guy but Kai was a second fast. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and stopped that guy. Kyungsoo turned to look at Kai, only finding that guy shook his head, giving the signal of don't chase Chanyeol!