Episode 10 : Oh!

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

That evening was really bored for Baekhyun. Instead of staying at Kyungsoo's place, talking about Chanyeol and Suho and gossiping about others, he was alone at the laundry! He let out sigh as he knew that he would be at there for an hour and half as he had lot of clothes! He took out his phone and looked at the time. Nine o'clock. He pouted! He couldn't stand to wait there for such a long time, so he decided to go back to his room.

"I'll be back after an hour and half!" Baekhyun whispered to himself.

Baekhyun rushed to go back to his room. To tell the truth, it wasn't because of bored! Instead of that, he knew that Chanyeol was with Kyungsoo. He saw that guy went into Kyungsoo's room, bringing a bag with him. He saw it when he went out of his room, wanted to go to the laundry. He felt jealous!

Baekhyun quickly went into his car and speed to back to the campus. He went to the laundry which located out of the school. He didn't like to use the school laundry as it would always pack with students. It wasn't because of the crowded place that he didn't go to the school laundry. It was because of the time. He needed to queue to wait for his turn! Just thinking about wasting his precious time there, he rather to choose to drive his car out of the school and went to the laundry outside of the school! He didn't need to wait for such long time!

Ten minutes later, he already in the school area. He searched for a parking. He was lucky as the lot which he always parked his car was still empty. He always park his car there, beside Chanyeol's car, hoping that he could meet and had morning conversation with Chanyeol. Since he parked there, he never have a chance to meet Chanyeol in the morning! Whenever he went to his car in the morning, Chanyeol's car wouldn't be there! It seemed that guy always woke up early. Baekhyun never give up!

Baekhyun went out of his car soon after he parked his car successfully. Without looking around his surrounding, he quickly walked straight to his room. His mind akready filled with the image of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo having a good time! Just thinking about them, already making him felt more and more jealous! Although he knew Kyungsoo always helped him to get close to Chanyeol, he would always jealous! He couldn't help it! Although he knew Kyungsoo didn't have any feeling toward Chanyeol, but the other party would always search for Kyungsoo and he didn't like it! Why searching for a person who would treat you with cold when he could treat him warmly? He let out a sigh! He didn't know what Kyungsoo have as everyone especially Suho and Chanyeol seemed to like that guy more than him. When he thought about it, he just knew Kyungsoo was more cuter than him and that guy didn't talk a lot like him. He admitted it! Thinking about Kyungsoo made him to feel jealous again!

Baekhyun walked faster to his room and didn't realize that there was someone in front of him that he accidentally bumped into that person. All thanked to he, himself for pondering a lot about Kyungsoo and Chanyeol! He only realized, back to the reality once he bumped into that person. He quickly apologized to that man.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you!" Baekhyun kept his head downward as he was ready to get scold for his clumsiness! Moreover, he didnt have the gut to stare at that man, afraid if that man got angry and did something bad to him. Furthermore, it was his own fault!

"No! It's okay! It's my fault too for stopping suddenly!" That man replied. He didn't scold Baekhyun at all! His tone was low.

Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief! That man didn't scold him or yell at him! Wait a minute! He thought he knew that person. He gueesed that man's voice was familiar. Too familiar that he lifted his head upward suddenly to look at the face of that man. He shocked! He was right! He didn't make any mistake at all! That man who was standing in front of him was the school director! He hit the school director unintentionally! He quickly apologized again for lots of time!

"Do you have to apologize to me again and again?" The school director asked. It was funny for him as that student kept on apologizing him soon after he found out his identity. He chuckled when he saw the blank expression from that student.

Baekhyun became quiet! That talkative guy didn't have the courage to speak more when the school director was in front of him. His ability to speak suddenly gone missing!

"Well, if you want to apologize me so much, then, show me the room of Kyungsoo!" The school director continued to speak as Baekhyun didn't give any response at all!

Baekhyun bit his lip! He didn't know why he could feel that something big would happen that evening, yet, he still asked the school director!

"Kyungsoo? Do Kyungsoo, the first year student of Science faculty?"

"Yes! He is! Do you know where is his room?"

"Yes! His room is just near mine! He's my friend after all!" Baekhyun answered confidentially.

Baekhyun helped the school director to go to Kyungsoo's room. He really wanted to know what was the reason for the school director to go to Kyungsoo's room and met that man when he could do it tomorrow. He could call that guy to his office easily instead of doing these! Whatever was it, Baekhyun still lead the way to Kyungsoo's room. He kept on silent. He didn't know what he should talk with the school director. Moreover, that man didn't seem want to talk anything. That man's face looked miserable. He seemed to have lots to talk to Kyungsoo. Usually, Baekhyun would ask directly, but this time, he just ignored it! It didn't mean that he wasn't interested, but he was afraid to ask! That man was the school director after all! He didn't want to have any issue with the school director after all!

.........

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo angrily. He had talk lots of thing to that guy but Kyungsoo didn't listen to him. That guy was busy with his phone. He could see it clearly! That guy even smiled while staring at his own phone and it irritated him the most!

"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol called Kyungsoo, yet, that guy didn't answer him.

"Do Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol didn't give up. He called that guy again and again! As usual, that guy didn't hear to it and kept on staring at his phone. Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh of unsatisfy!

Chanyeol stood up from his seat and walked to Kyungsoo. He pat Kyungsoo's shoulder, yet, that guy didnt realize about it. He clenched his teeth annoyingly. He suddenly smirked. It seemed like he had the idea of attract attention of Kyungsoo from the phone! He moved his head near Kyungsoo's cheek and without giving any signal, he landed a kiss on that guy's cheek! It was a huge success! That guy dropped his phone with sudden and turned to his right where Chanyeol was.

"Yha! What are you doing to me, hyung?" Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol angrily. He felt so annoying that he almost hit that guy. Chanyeol ran away from Kyungsoo quickly. He laughed out loud when he saw Kyungsoo wiped his cheek with his own hand.

"Yha Kyungsoo! No need to wipe your cheek! The kiss is still there! The fact that I had kissed your cheek is still there!" Chanyeol shouted at Kyungsoo. He giggled when he saw the annoying expression from that tiny guy.

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo annoyingly yelled at Chanyeol.

"Serve your right! I called you for lots of time, yet, you didn't listen to me!" Chanyeol said.

"Why do you have to kiss me?"

"Because I like you!" Chanyeol replied.

"Liar!"

"I'm not!"

"... Well... It's your own fault for not listening to me! Do you have to smile broadly like a mad while staring at the phone!" Chanyeol continued to speak.

"Kai messaged me!" Kyungsoo replied.

Chanyeol's face changed! No more smile on his face once he heard the mention of that name, Kai! He wore the expression of serious!

"Don't mention his name in front of me! I don't like it!" Chanyeol told that tiny guy firmly.

"He's my friend!"

"Your friend but almost become my enemy to me!" Chanyeol whispered.

"Pardon?"

"No! Nothing! Now, help me to choose which shirt should I wear tomorrow!" Chanyeol replied. He then lifted up two shirt up in the air, black and white one.

"Black!" Kyungsoo answered.

"But I prefer white more than black!" Chanyeol said. He stared at.both of his shirts, one by one, analyzing which was the best for him.

"Then, pick the white one!"

"No! I will wear black!" Chanyeol said. He let the white shirt on the floor and walked to the mirror. He stared at himself while putting that black shirt on his body.

"Yha! Wear what you prefer the most not the one that I choose!" Kyungsoo almost yelled at Chanyeol.

"No! I'll wear the one that you choose! Although I prefer the white one!"

"Suit yourself then!" Kyungsoo replied. He then paid his attention back to his phone.

Chanyeol realized about it. He felt so annoying! He was pretty sure that Kyungsoo messaged Kai! He then grabbed Kyungsoo's phone quickly and caused that guy to shock. That tiny guy tried his best to get his phone back from Chanyeol but the other party kept on running from him. Kyungsoo did his best when he finally caught Chanyeol  but that guy still didn't pass that phone back as Chanyeol lifted up the phone on the air. Kyungsoo jumped as high as he could to get back his phone but he couldn't. Chanyeol was far taller than him. Kyungsoo didn't give up when he still used up all his strength to jump higher, but... Failed again!

Suddenly, there were knocks on the door. It caused both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to stop at what they were doing. They remained silent for a while! Both of them stared at each other. The guest knocked on the door again when there was no one open the door. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo for a while before walked to the door and opened it.

That guest was none other than the school director and Baekhyun. Chanyeol was quiet shocked!

"Mr director!" Chanyeol was the one who greeted the school director. He was shocked and felt weird to see the school director came to Kyungsoo's room. He then stared at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun seemed to understand the stare as he shook his head vigorously, signing that he didn't know the reason too. Kyungsoo who wanted to know who was the guest, walked approaching the door. With sudden, his face became pale! He became tremble once he saw the face of the guest!

"... Appa...!" Kyungsoo said.

The word which came out from Kyungsoo's mouth made others to shock! The school director was Kyungsoo's appa!